blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 413694 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: April 02, 2018, 11:50:27 PM »

Oh I didn't offer to tell them, I said they were welcome to ask.

<3

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: April 03, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »

Bought pack of Marlboro in the petrol station today. An eye watering £12.20. Put my card in and it said "want to donate 25p to charity? Yes or No? Fucking No! Now I've been the victim of daylight robbery I feel decidedly uncharitable. Felt like the assistant was judging my character as well. What is this charity donation hijack technique? What charity? Seems sly..,

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: April 03, 2018, 01:41:31 PM »

Middle class women/pensioners queuing at a pub bar (sideways onto the bar as well not facing the bar in a line towards to till) like it is Costa or Waitrose.  I just had a run in with a grandad who politely informed me 'this is a queue young man would you mind joining it?'  I replied 'i appreciate the rub of being a young man when i am 43 but this is a bar my friend not a coffee shop'  First world problems in middle England on a Tuesday afternoon.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: April 03, 2018, 06:44:42 PM »

Middle class women/pensioners queuing at a pub bar (sideways onto the bar as well not facing the bar in a line towards to till) like it is Costa or Waitrose.  I just had a run in with a grandad who politely informed me 'this is a queue young man would you mind joining it?'  I replied 'i appreciate the rub of being a young man when i am 43 but this is a bar my friend not a coffee shop'  First world problems in middle England on a Tuesday afternoon.

I went to centre parcs  couple of years ago, couldn't believe that people had formed a proper queue line a year or two back from the bar rather than just all stand at the bar. There weren't any markings or signs saying you have to form a conga to get a drink , how did they know to do it ?

sola virtus nobilitat
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: April 03, 2018, 08:20:03 PM »

I went to centre parcs  couple of years ago, couldn't believe that people had formed a proper queue line a year or two back from the bar rather than just all stand at the bar. There weren't any markings or signs saying you have to form a conga to get a drink , how did they know to do it ?

lol was gonna write a similar thing, happened to me a few weeks ago and I was wtf? Don’t you know pub rules......
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: April 03, 2018, 09:05:10 PM »

I’ve started to quite like the bullshit queue at the bar thing. I’ve become immune to the dirty looks and “hey can’t you see there’s a queue here” comments. The end result is you just get served straight away.

Blue text
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: April 07, 2018, 01:57:16 AM »

Bought pack of Marlboro in the petrol station today. An eye watering £12.20. Put my card in and it said "want to donate 25p to charity? Yes or No? Fucking No! Now I've been the victim of daylight robbery I feel decidedly uncharitable. Felt like the assistant was judging my character as well. What is this charity donation hijack technique? What charity? Seems sly..,

Pretty incredible to write this and get upset when you're called a simpleton. This is the 'Big Society', they were pleased with it for a while.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: April 07, 2018, 02:57:55 AM »

Pretty incredible to write this and get upset when you're called a simpleton. This is the 'Big Society', they were pleased with it for a while.

The Tory dream. A Simpleton's Tale.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: April 07, 2018, 06:02:57 AM »

This was obviously gnawing away at you last night on your night out, no pretty girl to distract you I’m guessing?  Cheesy

You should get a breathalyser that allows you to log in here mate  police
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: April 07, 2018, 06:26:45 AM »

The facts are I must try to dry my eyes about the simpleton remark because my shift at the leisure centre starts soon.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: April 07, 2018, 07:56:26 AM »

lol was gonna write a similar thing, happened to me a few weeks ago and I was wtf? Don’t you know pub rules......

My wife went on a work night out, they started at Wetherspoons, all the guys she was wife were about 15-20 years younger than her, pub was packed yet bar was fairly empty which she thought was abit odd, anyway she got a drink for her and a mate and they manage to get a seat, then a few of the others turn up and every single one of them order a drink via an app which the staff then bring directly to the table. Which it turns out most of the crowd were doing.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: April 07, 2018, 11:07:34 AM »

This was obviously gnawing away at you last night on your night out, no pretty girl to distract you I’m guessing?  Cheesy

Gnawing at me is a bit strong, it's a little embarrassing and quite funny how much I wanted to ridicule this post though and was too busy all week. Then I just did a dreadful job of ridiculing it after a few beers.

Don't worry yourself about the lack of pretty girls, she does need sleep.

The fact is the government want tons of essential public services to become charities, the simpletons voted for it. It's like the Daily Mail whining about unprecedented deaths amongst people waiting to go to hospital, or more homeless people than ever before (per capita) or less police than ever before (per capita), the list literally goes on forever, try and think of something that got better. You people voted for it, seems a bit much to whine about it.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: April 07, 2018, 12:08:35 PM »

My wife went on a work night out, they started at Wetherspoons, all the guys she was wife were about 15-20 years younger than her, pub was packed yet bar was fairly empty which she thought was abit odd, anyway she got a drink for her and a mate and they manage to get a seat, then a few of the others turn up and every single one of them order a drink via an app which the staff then bring directly to the table. Which it turns out most of the crowd were doing.

Yeah I’ve noticed that app before, couldn’t be arsed, going straight to the bar seemed easier. GBK have it too...
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: April 07, 2018, 12:12:05 PM »

Gnawing at me is a bit strong, it's a little embarrassing and quite funny how much I wanted to ridicule this post though and was too busy all week. Then I just did a dreadful job of ridiculing it after a few beers.

The fact is the government want tons of essential public services to become charities, the simpletons voted for it. It's like the Daily Mail whining about unprecedented deaths amongst people waiting to go to hospital, or more homeless people than ever before (per capita) or less police than ever before (per capita), the list literally goes on forever, try and think of something that got better. You people voted for it, seems a bit much to whine about it.

My pension
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: April 07, 2018, 01:08:54 PM »

My pension

:-)
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: