blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:45:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 414248 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: April 07, 2018, 01:18:10 PM »

Bought pack of Marlboro in the petrol station today. An eye watering £12.20. Put my card in and it said "want to donate 25p to charity? Yes or No? Fucking No! Now I've been the victim of daylight robbery I feel decidedly uncharitable. Felt like the assistant was judging my character as well. What is this charity donation hijack technique? What charity? Seems sly..,

Pretty incredible to write this and get upset when you're called a simpleton. This is the 'Big Society', they were pleased with it for a while.

The Tory dream. A Simpleton's Tale.

This was obviously gnawing away at you last night on your night out, no pretty girl to distract you I’m guessing?  Cheesy

You should get a breathalyser that allows you to log in here mate  police

Gnawing at me is a bit strong, it's a little embarrassing and quite funny how much I wanted to ridicule this post though and was too busy all week. Then I just did a dreadful job of ridiculing it after a few beers.

Don't worry yourself about the lack of pretty girls, she does need sleep.

The fact is the government want tons of essential public services to become charities, the simpletons voted for it. It's like the Daily Mail whining about unprecedented deaths amongst people waiting to go to hospital, or more homeless people than ever before (per capita) or less police than ever before (per capita), the list literally goes on forever, try and think of something that got better. You people voted for it, seems a bit much to whine about it.

My pension

:-)

Too good Woodsey.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: April 07, 2018, 01:56:32 PM »

Middle class women/pensioners queuing at a pub bar (sideways onto the bar as well not facing the bar in a line towards to till) like it is Costa or Waitrose.  I just had a run in with a grandad who politely informed me 'this is a queue young man would you mind joining it?'  I replied 'i appreciate the rub of being a young man when i am 43 but this is a bar my friend not a coffee shop'  First world problems in middle England on a Tuesday afternoon.

I went to centre parcs  couple of years ago, couldn't believe that people had formed a proper queue line a year or two back from the bar rather than just all stand at the bar. There weren't any markings or signs saying you have to form a conga to get a drink , how did they know to do it ?

lol was gonna write a similar thing, happened to me a few weeks ago and I was wtf? Don’t you know pub rules......

It is unbelievable and disastrously for me it seems it's worst in London and Herts. Somehow, I'm the bad guy when I ask wtf is going on.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: April 07, 2018, 01:59:41 PM »

Bought pack of Marlboro in the petrol station today. An eye watering £12.20. Put my card in and it said "want to donate 25p to charity? Yes or No? Fucking No! Now I've been the victim of daylight robbery I feel decidedly uncharitable. Felt like the assistant was judging my character as well. What is this charity donation hijack technique? What charity? Seems sly..,

Pretty incredible to write this and get upset when you're called a simpleton. This is the 'Big Society', they were pleased with it for a while.

The Tory dream. A Simpleton's Tale.

This was obviously gnawing away at you last night on your night out, no pretty girl to distract you I’m guessing?  Cheesy

You should get a breathalyser that allows you to log in here mate  police

Gnawing at me is a bit strong, it's a little embarrassing and quite funny how much I wanted to ridicule this post though and was too busy all week. Then I just did a dreadful job of ridiculing it after a few beers.

Don't worry yourself about the lack of pretty girls, she does need sleep.

The fact is the government want tons of essential public services to become charities, the simpletons voted for it. It's like the Daily Mail whining about unprecedented deaths amongst people waiting to go to hospital, or more homeless people than ever before (per capita) or less police than ever before (per capita), the list literally goes on forever, try and think of something that got better. You people voted for it, seems a bit much to whine about it.

My pension

:-)

Too good Woodsey.

High end comeback, I enjoyed it. How much (If any of it) would you sacrifice to bring about small improvement? Let's say 10 less premature deaths and 3 less homeless for every 1% you'd give up.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: May 17, 2018, 08:59:26 PM »

Some foreign c%#t has just stolen my mobile phone while eating in a Berlin restaurant. I honestly hope the fucker dies.

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2674 on: May 17, 2018, 09:53:39 PM »

Some foreign c%#t has just stolen my mobile phone while eating in a Berlin restaurant. I honestly hope the fucker dies.

It will if it's low on battery.

The older I get, the better I was.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: May 17, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »

In before plethora of Q’s.....define foreign..lol......you are probably racist
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: May 17, 2018, 10:50:06 PM »

In before plethora of Q’s.....define foreign..lol......you are probably racist

Given he is in Berlin, pretty much everybody there?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: May 17, 2018, 11:29:14 PM »

Not a German, not a Turk, not Greek and not English. Some scruffy refugee probably Syrian. Even if he was a refugee I really don’t give a fuck he should not steal.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: May 18, 2018, 04:23:17 AM »

Not a German, not a Turk, not Greek and not English. Some scruffy refugee probably Syrian. Even if he was a refugee I really don’t give a fuck he should not steal.

How dare you make such offensive assumptions 

It’s nearly summer now, hopefully not too many snowflakes around  Grin
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: May 18, 2018, 05:26:56 AM »

He also stank like shit.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: May 18, 2018, 07:16:51 AM »

To be fair, I don't think you'd need to be a snowflake to realise that this is racist. If you were writing a dictionary and looking for an example, this would define racism nicely.

Obviously the term 'snowflake' is still ridiculous, just like calling you a 'gammon' any term primarily designed to insult has no sensible place in a discussion.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: May 18, 2018, 08:24:54 AM »

To be fair, I don't think you'd need to be a snowflake to realise that this is racist. If you were writing a dictionary and looking for an example, this would define racism nicely.

Obviously the term 'snowflake' is still ridiculous, just like calling you a 'gammon' any term primarily designed to insult has no sensible place in a discussion.

So stating facts makes me racist? Well I guess I’m racist then.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: May 18, 2018, 08:27:00 AM »

Ryanair- what callous fuckwits. Wanted to charge me 20 Euro because I lost my boarding pass which was stored on my phone.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: May 18, 2018, 08:55:34 AM »

It’s nearly summer now, hopefully not too many snowflakes around  Grin

Tough shit, Bob has the right to say whatever he wants, any snowflakes with an opinion can just fk off, their opinion means jack shit.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: May 18, 2018, 09:10:18 AM »

Ryanair- what callous fuckwits. Wanted to charge me 20 Euro because I lost my boarding pass which was stored on my phone.

It's 20 euros and a phone you big fairy. Stop crying

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: