blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:25:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 413496 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: May 18, 2018, 09:11:21 AM »

Ryanair- what callous fuckwits. Wanted to charge me 20 Euro because I lost my boarding pass which was stored on my phone.

It's 20 euros and a phone you big fairy. Stop crying

Got off lightly. Thinks it’s 50 here.....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: May 18, 2018, 09:27:00 AM »

Not a German, not a Turk, not Greek and not English. Some scruffy refugee probably Syrian. Even if he was a refugee I really don’t give a fuck he should not steal.

How dare you make such offensive assumptions 

It’s nearly summer now, hopefully not too many snowflakes around  Grin

To be fair, I don't think you'd need to be a snowflake to realise that this is racist. If you were writing a dictionary and looking for an example, this would define racism nicely.

Obviously the term 'snowflake' is still ridiculous, just like calling you a 'gammon' any term primarily designed to insult has no sensible place in a discussion.

Tough shit, Bob has the right to say whatever he wants, any snowflakes with an opinion can just fk off, their opinion means jack shit.

really Andrew? Any need to be quite so harsh?

bobalike was pissed off, fair enough, the broadbrush categorisation that the thief was "probably syrian" isn't very appealing though!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: May 18, 2018, 09:38:40 AM »

Not a German, not a Turk, not Greek and not English. Some scruffy refugee probably Syrian. Even if he was a refugee I really don’t give a fuck he should not steal.

To be fair, I don't think you'd need to be a snowflake to realise that this is racist. If you were writing a dictionary and looking for an example, this would define racism nicely.

Obviously the term 'snowflake' is still ridiculous, just like calling you a 'gammon' any term primarily designed to insult has no sensible place in a discussion.

Tough shit, Bob has the right to say whatever he wants, any snowflakes with an opinion can just fk off, their opinion means jack shit.

bobalike was pissed off, fair enough, the broadbrush categorisation that the thief was "probably syrian" isn't very appealing though!

You’re right he was pissed off, I knew someone would have something to say though as they always do on here. Sometimes you just have to just let people be pissed off.....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: May 18, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »

You’re right he was pissed off, I knew someone would have something to say though as they always do on here. Sometimes you just have to just let people be pissed off.....

"I knew someone would have something to say though as they always do on here" = no point in having a forum if no one says anything?

pissed off, understandable. offensive? no need. you or him.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: May 18, 2018, 09:49:16 AM »

"I knew someone would have something to say though as they always do on here" = no point in having a forum if no one says anything?

Whatever......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: May 18, 2018, 10:24:14 AM »

Whatever......

So it's OK to be racist as long as you're pissed off and anyone who thinks it's not OK to be racist any under circumstances can fck off because their opinion doesn't mean jack? Certainly a return to form for you today.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: May 18, 2018, 10:28:20 AM »

Woodsey on the stella early today.  Must be a long weekend for the royal wedding!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: May 18, 2018, 10:31:50 AM »

Whatever......

So it's OK to be racist as long as you're pissed off and anyone who thinks it's not OK to be racist any under circumstances can fck off because their opinion doesn't mean jack? Certainly a return to form for you today.

Like I said Jack shit......
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: May 18, 2018, 10:34:56 AM »

Is the remark really offensive or racist?

I'd say the victim is merely providing a description of the thief. If the perpetrator turns out to be a scruffy Syrian then I'd say the victim is providing an accurate description of the thief.

Remarks like "all Syrians steal" would be racist.

Problem is mentioning Syria to a snowflake is like turn on a tropical heatwave. Personally I find it offensive. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: May 18, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »

So......"Some foreign c%#t"/"He stank like shit as well". It is absolutely text book racism.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: May 18, 2018, 10:55:38 AM »

Some textbook snowflakeism going on here too.....
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: May 18, 2018, 11:15:39 AM »

So a textbook snowflake is someone who thinks racism is wrong? As always, really sounds like you've thought this one through.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: May 18, 2018, 11:17:09 AM »

So a textbook snowflake is someone who thinks racism is wrong? As always, really sounds like you've thought this one through.

There are different opinions on what being racist is,it’s not as black and white as you like to make out. Whoops......is that racist snowflake?
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: May 18, 2018, 11:18:50 AM »

So......"Some foreign c%#t"/"He stank like shit as well". It is absolutely text book racism.

Is it really? Foreign is a general term which doesn't distinguish race. Xenophobic possibly, racist no.

Looking at the context, emotion and the fact that some foreign ***** did indeed steal his phone I'd say it's just a normal expression from an annoyed victim.

Snowflakes love to brand people racist at the drop of a hat. Offensive.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: May 18, 2018, 11:21:34 AM »

Wait why did those asterix replace the word *****? Is that a new feature?

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: