blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:37:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411584 times)
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:03 AM »

Mother fucking bastard airlines  Angry

Snap booked a flight to Manila last night as I spotted the price was creeping up, its happened before that the price has got unaffordable quickly and I've had to change destination as a result.

Checked again this morning and the price has dropped down to its original level and I've paid an extra £160 for no reason ';l,d[s[]w.z[.qwz[.q,0q,s0qks[k

Who you flying with Woodsey? When?

Malaysian airlines on 22nd March, your gone by then though right?

Yes we will be back by then (can't even afford to LOOK at Malaysian Airlines  Wink )

Well it WAS £570 which is a good price as far as I'm concerned, with great times/connections too. Its back to £570 again now I've booked lol.

To be honest I am always driven by the CHEAPEST ticket, providing the connection time is not to bad. This trip we have paid £437 each with a 6 hour stopover (thats the longest one I will have done) but at the time of booking the next cheapest was £120 more so I can live with 6 hours.

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 05, 2012, 10:37:24 AM »

Petrol stations using the decimal point for petrol. ITS NEVER UNDER .9 so fuk off.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #857 on: January 05, 2012, 10:46:12 AM »

Petrol stations using the decimal point for petrol. ITS NEVER UNDER .9 so fuk off.

Good one.

The older I get, the better I was.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 05, 2012, 11:40:10 AM »

Mother fucking bastard airlines  Angry

Snap booked a flight to Manila last night as I spotted the price was creeping up, its happened before that the price has got unaffordable quickly and I've had to change destination as a result.

Checked again this morning and the price has dropped down to its original level and I've paid an extra £160 for no reason ';l,d[s[]w.z[.qwz[.q,0q,s0qks[k

Who you flying with Woodsey? When?

Malaysian airlines on 22nd March, your gone by then though right?

Yes we will be back by then (can't even afford to LOOK at Malaysian Airlines  Wink )

Well it WAS £570 which is a good price as far as I'm concerned, with great times/connections too. Its back to £570 again now I've booked lol.

To be honest I am always driven by the CHEAPEST ticket, providing the connection time is not to bad. This trip we have paid £437 each with a 6 hour stopover (thats the longest one I will have done) but at the time of booking the next cheapest was £120 more so I can live with 6 hours.

Wow I don't ever remember seeing a price below £500.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 05, 2012, 12:22:11 PM »

Wow I don't ever remember seeing a price below £500.

because you pay the tourist price. you need to get an oyster card

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 11, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »

Placing an item on Ebay that is collection ONLY, yet receiving loads of emails asking for it to be posted! NO GO AWAY.

The health Sciences Cafe at Leeds Uni charging 10p for the smallest sachet of tomato sauce.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: January 18, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »

All the darts chavs calling the Alexandra Palace the 'Ali Pali'  Angry
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 18, 2012, 01:03:16 PM »

Hardly chav, thats how it is commonly referred to in modern times. Good enough for Sid Waddell, good enough for the rest of us.

Posho =  "Cuthbert, bring the car around, i want you to drive me to watch the darts at the Alexandra Palace"

Norm = "off to Ali Pali to watch the arras" duh duuunna nuhhh nuhh, nuhh nuhhhna nuhhh na, OI OI OI.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 18, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »

Hardly chav, thats how it is commonly referred to in modern times. Good enough for Sid Waddell, good enough for the rest of us.

Posho =  "Cuthbert, bring the car around, i want you to drive me to watch the darts at the Alexandra Palace"

Norm = "off to Ali Pali to watch the arras" duh duuunna nuhhh nuhh, nuhh nuhhhna nuhhh na, OI OI OI.

'commonly' being the key phrase there  Tongue
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 18, 2012, 01:16:01 PM »

I knew i should have rephrased that. Any way, I must retire to the study where there are some coloured chaps waiting to be beaten with a stick. hurrah. Alexandra Palace. pffffffffffft

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 18, 2012, 01:18:40 PM »

I knew i should have rephrased that. Any way, I must retire to the study where there are some coloured chaps waiting to be beaten with a stick. hurrah. Alexandra Palace. pffffffffffft

I guess I is just a bit posh innit.  Grin
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 18, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »

All the darts chavs calling the Alexandra Palace the 'Ali Pali'  Angry

weird thing to be pissed off by. that's what it's known as ('cept it's ally pally) by everyone in london. even haringey council generally refer to it as ally pally as do its owners

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 18, 2012, 01:31:19 PM »

weird thing to be pissed off by. that's what it's known as ('cept it's ally pally) by everyone in london. even haringey council generally refer to it as ally pally as do its owners

Irritated by and makes me cringe would be a better description. I couldn't give 2 hoots what anyone else thinks or calls it, it ain't gonna change my mind. Ain't my fault if half of London are chavs 
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 18, 2012, 01:37:30 PM »

it's like me getting pissed off at people calling you woodsey rather than andrew. never mind the fact that it's what everyone including you calls you, the bloody chavs should use your real name

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: January 18, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »

Irritated by and makes me cringe would be a better description. I couldn't give 2 hoots what anyone else thinks or calls it, it ain't gonna change my mind. Ain't my fault if half of London are chavs 

Just coz u r not gonna change ur mind, dnt mean ur right. get me. Not just London, the rest of the civilised world. I am going to check back through the darts thread and if you haven't posted itt then your opinion and all future opinons on any topic, especially darts are null and void. I couldn't give 2 hoots what you think your opinion will be void..

If Gatso agrees, its right. Fact!

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: