blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:22:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things that piss you off!
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 ... 206 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things that piss you off!  (Read 411469 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: September 25, 2017, 12:21:12 PM »

I can't remember the last time I used a bar of soap.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: September 25, 2017, 12:28:04 PM »

Nor me - it's all liquid soap these days for normal people, think you have to be way out of touch to use bars of soap.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: September 25, 2017, 12:33:08 PM »

They are only good for collecting pubes....
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: September 25, 2017, 01:40:25 PM »

When there is a car parked on the road and the person goes to get in the drivers side , looks

behind them for on coming traffic and still opens the car door and tries to get in even though there is a car coming at 40mph

at them.

What was the point of looking behind you ?

Buffoons.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2569 on: September 25, 2017, 02:31:36 PM »

Nor me - it's all liquid soap these days for normal people, think you have to be way out of touch to use bars of soap.

Don't get me started on liquid soap, it fucks off down the plug hole before you've had a chance to wash anything with it.

It's about £7 a bottle too and it's only watered down Fairy liquid with a bit of scent and a fancy name like 'Scrotum for men' added.

Even after a long day at work and a long night of passion, the smell of your Scrotum will linger....

You want to be careful with that liquid soap anyway, one day it will clash with your moisturiser and you'll come out all blotchy and have to cancel your hair appointment.

The older I get, the better I was.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: September 25, 2017, 02:53:27 PM »

Boxes of chocolates that have the description of the chocolates on the underside of the box.

Ah! The element of surprise
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: September 25, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »

Don't get me started on liquid soap, it fucks off down the plug hole before you've had a chance to wash anything with it.

It's about £7 a bottle too and it's only watered down Fairy liquid with a bit of scent and a fancy name like 'Scrotum for men' added.

Even after a long day at work and a long night of passion, the smell of your Scrotum will linger....

You want to be careful with that liquid soap anyway, one day it will clash with your moisturiser and you'll come out all blotchy and have to cancel your hair appointment.

Class
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: September 25, 2017, 10:44:32 PM »

Soap in the shower - so you get that direct application to your pits & scrote (etc) - and it's not that hard to wash the pubes off, (an important bit of punctuation, that) Woodsey.
Liquid at the handbasin - agree that soap can get ugly with residual scuz from previous user & welded to the basin to boot

But what really pisses me off is the number of poker players who don't wash their frickin hands after taking a piss.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: November 24, 2017, 02:01:21 PM »

There is special chamber in hell for the author of "see it, say it, sort it" announcement at UK rail stations.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2574 on: November 24, 2017, 03:16:35 PM »

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: November 24, 2017, 03:28:10 PM »

Poker 'festivals' that consist of holdem, HR holdem, SHR holdem, short handed holdem and turbo holdem.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2576 on: December 31, 2017, 09:25:44 AM »

Mid article sentences that say, "Continue reading to discover the whole story".

Well thanks for that advice. Without it I might have stopped reading halfway and been left wondering what the fuck happened.

cish n fhips

View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: December 31, 2017, 05:06:14 PM »

People who plough that much booze into them they turn into walking bell ends and cant grasp anything.
Maybee i just notice it more over the festive period.
Tonights gonna be fun....
HNY all
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: January 01, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »

There really are some miserable twats in this world. This is the first comment on FB on the BBC page (and there are loads of negative ones) showing a montage of NY fireworks from around the world. Miserable wankers, talk about glass half empty and some.....

‘What a wonderful waste of needed money. Just think of all the good things it could have been used for i.e. feeding some people who haven't had a good meal in a long time. Never mind I guess it looked fantastic on people's 50inch tv's’
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: January 01, 2018, 12:44:14 PM »

There really are some miserable twats in this world. This is the first comment on FB on the BBC page (and there are loads of negative ones) showing a montage of NY fireworks from around the world. Miserable wankers, talk about glass half empty and some.....

‘What a wonderful waste of needed money. Just think of all the good things it could have been used for i.e. feeding some people who haven't had a good meal in a long time. Never mind I guess it looked fantastic on people's 50inch tv's’

Ha! So true. To conclude it's a waste of money is to have intimate knowledge of the contribution it offers our GDP. These people have vacant heads. Being a world leading capital can only be maintained if spectacular attractions are presented. Only once you tally the tickets sales and the tourism revenue can you conclude it is a waste. And I bet it isn't. I bet it allows Britain to hold it's place as one of the world's top economies which in turn allows us to deliver international aid and feed lots of hungry folk.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 ... 206 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: