blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:48:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Hawaii
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hawaii  (Read 1976 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2011, 06:12:13 AM »

Nut place to stay for you and your missus in Hawaii please?

Assume money is next to no matter.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Delboy

If you never let me go, I will never let you down.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 11:20:28 AM »

Hire a catered yacht and tour the Islands

'Still we sing with our heroes thirty three rounds a minute'
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 11:40:59 AM »

Which island are you going to? Oahu/Waikiki beach?
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

Whichever woodsey

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 12:01:15 PM »

Whichever woodsey

Ok I've only been to Oahu and The big island (Hawaii). I've been told by just about everybody that the nut island to go to is Maui, I haven't been there myself so can't recommend any hotels, but that is 100% where I would go next time.

Waikiki beach on Oahu (close to Honolulu) is where the majority of tourists go and its not a place I would rush back to tbh.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:02:56 PM by Woodsey » Logged
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »

Your search is over:

http://www.stregisprinceville.com/accommodations/

Bring your clubs and get in some spectacular golf.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 03:47:20 PM »

Whichever woodsey

Ok I've only been to Oahu and The big island (Hawaii). I've been told by just about everybody that the nut island to go to is Maui, I haven't been there myself so can't recommend any hotels, but that is 100% where I would go next time.

Waikiki beach on Oahu (close to Honolulu) is where the majority of tourists go and its not a place I would rush back to tbh.

100% this, you would hate it with a vengeance. Waikiki Beach is tackier than Blackpool, but the surf beaches & coast on the other side of the island are fantastic.

The Golf Courses on Oahu are incredibly good, though, you'd love them.

I would suggest, given the brief, Maui is your best bet.

Visiting the Hawaiian Islands, assuming you can afford it, is unforgettable, & you must do it.

Try & at least spend a little time in Oahu though. Pearl Harbour is absolutely breathtaking, it will be seared into your mind forever, so is the big War Memorial & Cemetery.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 04:14:50 PM »

Whichever woodsey

100% this, you would hate it with a vengeance. Waikiki Beach is tackier than Blackpool, but the surf beaches & coast on the other side of the island are fantastic.

The Golf Courses on Oahu are incredibly good, though, you'd love them.

I would suggest, given the brief, Maui is your best bet.

Visiting the Hawaiian Islands, assuming you can afford it, is unforgettable, & you must do it.

Try & at least spend a little time in Oahu though. Pearl Harbour is absolutely breathtaking, it will be seared into your mind forever, so is the big War Memorial & Cemetery.

If he does do a few days on Oahu then Hanauma Bay is a superb place to spend the day sunbathing and snorkelling, really pretty. Also rent a car and drive up to the north shore and go and see the guys surfing the biggest waves you will ever have seen in your life. If your a donkey like me on your way up there driving through the countryside, you will get the pungent smell of pineapples and think WTF where are the pineapple trees? Then realise that pineapples don't actually grow on trees  Cheesy I certainly didn't know that before visiting Hawaii  Angry
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

I asked a friend who lives there and he replied:

Stay away from Waikiki. Might be fun to spend a night walking the strip seeing the street performers but I wouldn't waste much time there. I wouldn't know the best resorts but Kauai island is beautiful if you are into doing some hikes. The Kailua side of Oahu is very pretty. North shore also. West side is pretty dry and also very local, you won't always get the warmest welcome over there. I personally really enjoyed Hilo on the big island a sleepy little town with a bunch of hippies who didn't realize the 60's and 70's ended. But not for everyone I suppose. Maui is a beautiful island but it has been pretty well overrun by mainlanders so it has almost a southern cali feel to the people. Have fun.

Hope this helps!

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 02:24:07 AM »

Yeah been to Waikiki before animal fest need to fade that, visited pearl harbour and the north shore pretty cool stuff but Maui sounds like it's the place to go. Any tips at which resorts to look at?

marcro

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 12:09:36 PM »

Yeah been to Waikiki before animal fest need to fade that, visited pearl harbour and the north shore pretty cool stuff but Maui sounds like it's the place to go. Any tips at which resorts to look at?

Kauai is better but you will enjoy http://www.fourseasons.com/maui/
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 02:53:31 PM »

Depends who the missus is Smiley
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »

Which exotic destination should you take your girlfriend to when money is no object? I fail to see how more brags could be crammed into one question.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
AlrightJack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »

Which exotic destination should you take your girlfriend to when money is no object? I fail to see how more brags could be crammed into one question.

Assume money is next to no matter and it must be somewhere she will enjoy almost as much as my 9 inch cock.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »

Assume money is next to no matter and should I consider booking a seperate seat on the plan for my massive cock.

FYP yeah it's possible.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: