blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:42:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618803 times)
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3690 on: November 15, 2016, 04:07:24 PM »

Not wrong, I've gone from my usual score of circa 80 to 141 this week!   Dunno why my team can't do it week in week out.

Yup v me... tears here ..score 127 and still get creamed

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: November 15, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »

Smiley

Could have close to 160 points had I played a different QB, RB and poss WR. 

ruud

View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: November 22, 2016, 01:28:03 PM »

How many teams make the playoffs???
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: November 22, 2016, 01:58:09 PM »

How many teams make the playoffs???

6 according to the schedule

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: November 22, 2016, 02:55:09 PM »

One of the two 5 man Divs in the D league is really tight.

Two teams are 6-5 and three teams are 5-6 with two regular season games left. As one of the 5-6 teams Ive only just realised a loss this week would have almost certainly put me out of the play offs. Some good in Div match ups left in the last two weeks too.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: November 22, 2016, 08:32:07 PM »

One of the two 5 man Divs in the D league is really tight.

Two teams are 6-5 and three teams are 5-6 with two regular season games left. As one of the 5-6 teams Ive only just realised a loss this week would have almost certainly put me out of the play offs. Some good in Div match ups left in the last two weeks too.

in the B league of the redraft its looking too close to call for the 6th playoff spot
i really shouldnt be anywhere near it being 11/12 in the breakdown scoring 11/12 in total points but have some how lukboxed a 7-4 record  to be in with a shout
but a game against sheriff this week and bobby1 next week should end my luxboxing win this week will be enough to get me in play offs a lose will have me relying on other results

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: November 22, 2016, 08:46:23 PM »

ChipRich

Trade offers countered in the redraft league. I'm up for a gamble to try to win this thing.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: November 29, 2016, 11:34:05 AM »

lol at the "blonde" division of Dynasty

4 teams on 6-6, playing each other this weekend in the last week of the regular season

i am just pleased to be half competitive. one draft away from really being up there i think but for now, hope i can fluke some performances this week

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: November 29, 2016, 02:26:22 PM »

4 teams on 6-6, playing each other this weekend in the last week of the regular season

i am just pleased to be half competitive. one draft away from really being up there i think but for now, hope i can fluke some performances this week

It's pretty incredible the way it has fallen isn't it. I've had a winning record just once during the season, 3-2 after week 5 and after some perfect acca over the last two weeks I'm the number 2 seed going into next week. What a week to be playing me tho Rich with Tenn on bye week and Reed probably out.

I know one thing tho, if there was a manager of the year award you would surely be getting it already. Amazing performance to just to be competitive given you were in reconstruction mode 3 months ago.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:28:35 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: November 29, 2016, 02:34:32 PM »

11 out of the 12 teams are still in the playoff hunt, I think, going into the last week. That's impressive.

How do the playoffs work with 6 teams? Top two seeds get byes?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: November 29, 2016, 02:42:04 PM »

It's pretty incredible the way it has fallen isn't it. I've had a winning record just once during the season, 3-2 after week 5 and after some perfect acca over the last two weeks I'm the number 2 seed going into next week. What a week to be playing me tho Rich with Tenn on bye week and Reed probably out.

I know one thing tho, if there was a manager of the year award you would surely be getting it already. Amazing performance to just to be competitive given you were in reconstruction mode 3 months ago.

not sure about that, have had enormous amounts of luck. Have scored 200 points less than every other team, merely some match ups have fallen my way depending on injuries, bye weeks etc

the odd bit of trading has helped me though. I have been streaming defenses by match ups etc and last week picked up NYG to go to Cleveland which was better than the Jets v Patriots which i would have had otherwise

7 sacks, 1 TD, 3 FFs later the NYG defense has got me 29 points and the win on the week from a projection of being 30 points behind my opponent.

not sure i have ever had a 29 point defensive week before in any league

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: November 29, 2016, 02:46:01 PM »

11 out of the 12 teams are still in the playoff hunt, I think, going into the last week. That's impressive.

How do the playoffs work with 6 teams? Top two seeds get byes?

top 6 into play offs and 2 byes

bottom 4 into consolation play offs

winner of consol gets top pick. 4 stud running backs coming out so not quite as vital as last year when top pick got Zeke (and hence why i fought so hard to get the rules changed lol) in a very weak skill position draft class

My eyes are open wide
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: November 29, 2016, 04:08:08 PM »

5-1 to 5-7 with some horrific beats in amongst the 6 game losing streak in the dynasty league.

I also don't know why it got set up that I had to play Tal back to back a couple of weeks ago and then the last two weeks I'm having to play Sharplea back to back. Doesn't make any sense.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: November 29, 2016, 05:05:26 PM »

5-1 to 5-7 with some horrific beats in amongst the 6 game losing streak in the dynasty league.

I also don't know why it got set up that I had to play Tal back to back a couple of weeks ago and then the last two weeks I'm having to play Sharplea back to back. Doesn't make any sense.

You have run terribly tbf bud but isn't the schedule the same for everyone?Each team plays their Div rivals twice and then play each team in the other Div once?

So as well as playing those two teams twice you also played the teams that are 6-6 and  3-9 twice in 3 weeks earlier in the season. You lost one of those games narrowly and played a man short. Your schedule has worked out the same as everyone else's but as it turned out this season the order gave you the toughest games late on.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: November 30, 2016, 12:48:54 PM »

not sure about that, have had enormous amounts of luck. Have scored 200 points less than every other team, merely some match ups have fallen my way depending on injuries, bye weeks etc

the odd bit of trading has helped me though. I have been streaming defenses by match ups etc and last week picked up NYG to go to Cleveland which was better than the Jets v Patriots which i would have had otherwise

7 sacks, 1 TD, 3 FFs later the NYG defense has got me 29 points and the win on the week from a projection of being 30 points behind my opponent.

not sure i have ever had a 29 point defensive week before in any league

Yeah .. I run good Sad

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: