blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 618660 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: December 15, 2016, 05:29:04 PM »

redraft A

Dr Mantis Toboggan MD Horneris
v
Tree Hill Dillis LeKnave

Absolutely Gash ChipRich
v
Landrys Losers Marky & Alex

3 NFL fanatics & former flatmates battling it out with Marky/Alex for glory.

Blimey, they look tough match ups. Any bets/forfeits between you and Dave?

Didn't one of you lose a prop bet and spend a weekend in a cupboard a few years ago?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: December 15, 2016, 05:37:18 PM »

it was a very strange week. lots of low scoring normally reliable players, and some outliers who if you had you won games.

i had one match up where i had melvin gordon v leveon bell. thank you and goodnight!

pleased i had a bye in blonde b, but not looking too good this week.

Been dodging falling knives all season in this league, go into the semi final with 4 players i drafted in my 15 man roster!

result of all the replacement player was i was too low on the ww to get Farrow with my nemesis bobby1 as per usual after the same players as me :-)

The downside to that is really only took Farrow as a stopper really and doubt he will even play for me but I have let the player I wanted to select if Farrow hadn't been more generally valuable go to my oppo so hoping that doesn't come back to bite me.

Think my first 5 round selections when we drafted all those weeks ago were Deandre Hopkins, Allen Robinson,Sammy Watkins, Jordan Reed and Jeremy Langford. Utter gash in relation to where they were drafted. I  just dropped Hopkins for a guy I had never heard of until last week and Watkins has been on my bench thru his injury with this week in mind. He better pull his finger out this week. We've had similar seasons personnel wise but at least we are still in.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: December 15, 2016, 05:39:35 PM »

Thankyou Tom Brady, I knew you wouldn't let me down, you never have.

Got to love that moment when you are edging closer but the clock is running down and your QB throws a 79 yard TD to get you there. Feel for Dean in that spot tho, was a tight game that.

Any chance you could avoid a stat line like this for a cool 49.8 points from your running back this week Tal?

Game Log                               Rushing                                     Receiving
Date   Opp.              
Dec 11   @BUF   W 27-20   38   236   6.2   33   3        4      5   62   15.5   32      

Thank the lord for bye weeks Iron, my redraft team wouldn't have beaten 60 last week, I'm not in love with this week either.

who said you could go pick up a kicker its not like you needed one in week 13 when you beat me by 42 points without one

I've gifted you one of the best D's on the board tho bud by taking a RB I didn't need. :-(

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: December 15, 2016, 05:50:48 PM »

there is an awful lot of weather around this week. only really Ryan of the major quarterbacks playing in a dome. everywhere else rain, snow wind...

its unavoidable, but always "fun" when a huge variable comes into weekly results come play off time

i saw that last week was the lowest scoring QB week of the season in fantasy, with about 25% of the games "weather" affected

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: December 15, 2016, 06:01:49 PM »

Big Ben scored less that 3 in our redraft last week.Think I'm down to playing Joe Flacco in the D league as ARod has two bad legs, could be playing in a snow storm in temperatures my freezer barely gets to. If I was offered an all expenses paid trip  to the Chicago  game this week I still wouldn't go.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:07:06 PM by bobby1 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: December 15, 2016, 06:16:14 PM »

11 of the 16 games are outside

of the others

Luck has to play Minny with no O Line and a bad shoulder

Ryan gets the 49ers at home, great plum fixture if you have him

Prescott gets the surging Tampa D. Winston should be ok

Carson Palmer has to rely on fitz and d johnson again. Brees has had his worst fantasy weeks for seasons outdoors recently, at least he's indoors!

then there is osweiler v bortles...

suppose its good we don't have to daily fantasy line ups!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: December 15, 2016, 06:22:00 PM »

redraft A

v
Tree Hill Dillis LeKnave

Absolutely Gash ChipRich
v

Didn't one of you lose a prop bet and spend a weekend in a cupboard a few years ago?

I recall a video of Horneris singing "Call Me Maybe", which I think was a Fantasy League forfeit.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: December 15, 2016, 06:31:23 PM »

The usual tactic in DFS NFL is to avoid Thursday night players as their % ownership is always much higher than it should be in weekend long tourneys. With a big home fav and a good D tonight some of those numbers will look too big again. But given the weather around this weekend it might well be worth accepting that the D and maybe Wilson or Rawls if game flow is as it should be are still worth playing. Probably D and Wilson or D and Rawls(tho he is better in just 1/2 ppr  games given he doesn't catch that many balls)

Think this week will see the same big % ownerships for players playing indoor games too as people avoid the worst weather games. So getting a couple of solid players in on Thursday is probably an advantage this week.

There will prob be a good few line ups that go Wilson, Rawls, Graham, Baldwin Seattle D and then stick to players playing indoors at the weekend. Might even be a good tactic in the 50/50's and double ups as most of the people in those games will avoid the Thursday game religiously.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 06:34:19 PM by bobby1 » Logged

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: December 15, 2016, 06:32:29 PM »

redraft A

v
Tree Hill Dillis LeKnave

Absolutely Gash ChipRich
v

I recall a video of Horneris singing "Call Me Maybe", which I think was a Fantasy League forfeit.

Video or it didn't happen :-)

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: December 16, 2016, 09:56:43 AM »

Thankyou Tom Brady, I knew you wouldn't let me down, you never have.

Got to love that moment when you are edging closer but the clock is running down and your QB throws a 79 yard TD to get you there. Feel for Dean in that spot tho, was a tight game that.

Any chance you could avoid a stat line like this for a cool 49.8 points from your running back this week Tal?

Game Log                               Rushing                                     Receiving
Date   Opp.              
Dec 11   @BUF   W 27-20   38   236   6.2   33   3        4      5   62   15.5   32      

Thank the lord for bye weeks Iron, my redraft team wouldn't have beaten 60 last week, I'm not in love with this week either.

who said you could go pick up a kicker its not like you needed one in week 13 when you beat me by 42 points without one

I've gifted you one of the best D's on the board tho bud by taking a RB I didn't need. :-(
I've been streaming Def all season was shocked the bills were free Wednesday evening when I went looking. I hadn't put a waiver for farrow as I missed the injury

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: December 16, 2016, 11:34:20 AM »

redraft A

v
Tree Hill Dillis LeKnave

Absolutely Gash ChipRich
v

It certainly was pal, many moons ago now. Unfortunately I have no idea where it is now 

Unfortunately half my opponent's team in the blonde redraft league, I have in dynasty. Spoils the rail a bit but thats the way it goes I guess.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: December 16, 2016, 01:47:37 PM »

The all-powerful Google search provides....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G395eWBGO5E

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: December 16, 2016, 03:06:42 PM »

Fantastic work by Brent there.

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3748 on: December 16, 2016, 03:54:06 PM »

Fantastic work by Brent there.

5 Star +

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: December 16, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »

ffs. Cheers lads.  Sheriff

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: