blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:56:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Grand Prix Overlay now projected at €119,500 !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Grand Prix Overlay now projected at €119,500 !!  (Read 35860 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2011, 06:50:07 PM »

i disagree my Mr's ain't rolled   to buy in any 60 euro tourney.... let alone re enter,

so she made use of the satellites that have been running for months ...(2 euros) and she got 3 golden chips total spend 30ish euro

this is a massive prizepool why would you not take advantage for a little outlay.

How many blokes you got on the go ?
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2011, 06:51:03 PM »

Im in for the 7pm satty online. Working saturday and sunday but dont expect

to trouble the scorers anyway.

Im playin cause Rob's got balls and I would hate him losing them.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2011, 06:53:48 PM »

i disagree my Mr's ain't rolled   to buy in any 60 euro tourney.... let alone re enter,

so she made use of the satellites that have been running for months ...(2 euros) and she got 3 golden chips total spend 30ish euro

this is a massive prizepool why would you not take advantage for a little outlay.

How many blokes you got on the go ?
lol just noticed this ....

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:14 PM »

Im in for the 7pm satty online. Working saturday and sunday but dont expect

to trouble the scorers anyway.

Im playin cause Rob's got balls and I would hate him losing them.

wp

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2011, 06:55:49 PM »

Ive heard Rob's next holiday is a weekend at bracing skeggy. Grin
bigtadger

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »

as a day 2 sat seat winner i do feel a little aggrieved that they are now changing the goal posts as it seems, i mean wasnt the comp advertised as a 20  day 1 comp with 10 percent getting a seat into day 2 ,but now its a 40 day 1 comp 30 online and 10 live , those who have already bagged a seat where obv thinking wow im going to only have to beat 150 runners or so only to now find its going to probably be at least double, also the money with being so few a runners would of gone up too !!!!  i do understand that the club is all about the players and yes mr yong has got balls to do these massive guarentees , but once a tournament structure has been set it seems unfair to change it midway through !!!!
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »

decided to have another go at this and it appears that not only is it on 4 times per night but it is also an unlimited rebuy - presume this just means re-entry?
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »

as a day 2 sat seat winner i do feel a little aggrieved that they are now changing the goal posts as it seems, i mean wasnt the comp advertised as a 20  day 1 comp with 10 percent getting a seat into day 2 ,but now its a 40 day 1 comp 30 online and 10 live , those who have already bagged a seat where obv thinking wow im going to only have to beat 150 runners or so only to now find its going to probably be at least double, also the money with being so few a runners would of gone up too !!!!  i do understand that the club is all about the players and yes mr yong has got balls to do these massive guarentees , but once a tournament structure has been set it seems unfair to change it midway through !!!!
i too are a day two seat winner and as far as i am concerned dtd can do what they like and hopefully meet that guarantee

long live dtd  

www.ageuk.org.uk/

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2011, 07:09:38 PM »

i just hope first is like 50k

thats all i care about

Just me
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2011, 07:28:06 PM »

Looks like they are running four online satellites every evening now if I've read the text message I just received correctly...

You're in already, aren't you?

Yes, but this doesn't prevent them from spamming me!

Maybe they know you run the 4th best poker blog in the country?

4th in the country? Sick rubs! Tongue

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
MPOWER

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »

PM/Email Any of the DTD crew i'm sure they will refund your entry if your not happy!!.

Regards

M
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2011, 07:38:12 PM »

PM/Email Any of the DTD crew i'm sure they will refund your entry if your not happy!!.

Regards

M

[ ] good suggestion

Just me
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2011, 07:45:55 PM »

right firing a bullet - not even sure i can play this w/e so itll just be the 1

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2011, 09:16:31 PM »

7pm online - shows 52 runners. dont think this includes re-entries thouh

no details of numbers of seats anywhere on the client - however prizepool indicates 59 entries in total

does this mean 5 seats or 6?
tomhot

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2011, 09:17:48 PM »

Rest assured 6 seats
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: