blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:48:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 598414 times)
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4275 on: March 09, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »

I'm down next week.

Available for dinner around North London or Luton.
Sigh!

Just you or am I buying the clan dinner?

They are down too, so if Petra wants to meet up, don't know if that's piss with the kids at school etc. We'll discuss it when you ring me two weeks ago Wink

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: March 09, 2016, 06:41:24 PM »

Beautiful pics mate

Ah! The element of surprise
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: March 09, 2016, 06:54:54 PM »

Beautiful pics mate
Thanks mate, I've not forgot about that thing we were speaking about.  Has it launched yet?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: March 09, 2016, 07:20:20 PM »

Those are gorgeous photos and aren't the kids growing up apace.

I particularly like the detail in the black and white pics.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: March 09, 2016, 09:17:45 PM »

Beautiful pics mate
Thanks mate, I've not forgot about that thing we were speaking about.  Has it launched yet?

The first site is up but needs tweaking, not using it yet for orders just testing. I'm thinking of coming down to Southend for the GPS as long as work permits. Hope fully see you there.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: March 09, 2016, 09:21:29 PM »

Those are gorgeous photos and aren't the kids growing up apace.

I particularly like the detail in the black and white pics.
Cheers Ralph
Oh they are growing quickly and on Sunday Ivy is 3 and 10 days later Max turns 5. They are great kids though and excited about having a baby brother to fuss over although Ivy still wants to call him Rosie 😂.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: March 09, 2016, 09:22:30 PM »

Beautiful pics mate

The first site is up but needs tweaking, not using it yet for orders just testing. I'm thinking of coming down to Southend for the GPS as long as work permits. Hope fully see you there.
Lmk if you are definitely coming mate and we can have a bite sometime over the few days.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: March 09, 2016, 09:24:09 PM »

Beautiful pics mate

Lmk if you are definitely coming mate and we can have a bite sometime over the few days.

Will do.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: March 10, 2016, 12:14:26 AM »

Beautiful pics mate

Will do.

I'm very close to Cockfosters and that restaurant you were talking about.

Just saying.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: March 10, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »

Beautiful pics mate

Will do.

Just saying.

Will bare that in mind as I drive by mate.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: March 10, 2016, 11:39:06 AM »

Beautiful pics mate

Will do.

Just saying.

Will bare that in mind as I drive by mate.

Smiley

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: March 19, 2016, 12:15:41 PM »

This time of year is always tinged with great happiness and sadness at the same time as on the positive side on the 17th March was the first time that myself and Petra went out on a date (courting if Tikay is reading this) and the 13th and 23rd see Ivy's and Max's respective Birthdays but the 19th is the anniversary of my Dad passing away.

Here he is
 Click to see full-size image.

He was a great man and had time for everyone and was a very giving person and when his illness hit him hard he just toughed it out and said he didn't want any respite treatment just to prolong life for 18months and knew his time was his time.

I wish he was around to see the kids as he would have been an amazing grandad and there isn't a day that goes by without him in my thoughts and luckily we saved a few of his ashes to be scattered close to by where we are so that the kids have somewhere close they can come to remember him.  He always wanted to live by the sea but never got chance so I found him a lovely spot just by the seafront by the gardens and this beautiful Horse Chestnut tree is where he rests overlooking the estuary and the benches give the opportunity to just sit and have a chat to him on shared occasions.

RIP Dad.

This week has also seen further planning on the business and every week there is something new to think about in the schedule which makes life really exciting but I took a couple of days this week and played 1a of the GPS Southend, needed 1b too mind Sad but today we go back with 71000 chips to 1600bb with about 70 left so I'm hoping for a bit of karma run good today to give me a chance of softening the blow of the chunk of money were outlaying over the coming months.

Have a great weekend everyone.

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: March 19, 2016, 05:00:35 PM »

Lost my old fella suddenly two months ago, still struggling to come to terms but watching u on live stream makes me smile 88 gl mate.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: March 19, 2016, 05:31:30 PM »

Thoughts with you, Rich.

All the best today.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: March 19, 2016, 05:31:55 PM »

Lost my old fella suddenly two months ago, still struggling to come to terms but watching u on live stream makes me smile 88 gl mate.
Sorry to hear about your sad loss Mike <3

That was a nice and timely double up as you say as I chipped down solidly in the first 2 levels of today so we're back in it a bit.....

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: