blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:34:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  "The Downswings of Property and Poker"
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 ... 291 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "The Downswings of Property and Poker"  (Read 598510 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: March 27, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »

Fabulous pictures Rich, they're all really good but I especially like the "hands" one.

Horrible few months of punting, but great that you put all of your cards on the table and talked it through at home. I hope things start buzzing again soon.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: March 27, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »

Congrats

Where did the name Jarko come from? Don't think I've heard it before. Named after someone on Petra's side of the family or just a Slovakian name she liked or something else?

Is it pronounced as it sounds or is it Yar-ko?

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: March 27, 2013, 02:51:21 PM »

Nice photos mate but I can't help notice Ivy's hair.  Is it a deliberate Dubai tribute?

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: March 27, 2013, 02:52:59 PM »

They are great pics Rich.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: March 27, 2013, 05:00:22 PM »

Few more photo's

The images of Ivy on her own are all done by Petra and this is what she does for a living just photographing newborns in their first 14 days and whilst a bit nichey the images you get are incred and there is always a steady stream of people having babies. I never realised how much time this takes and how much patience she has to have and for some of the poses not yet posted of myself and Ivy I have even more admiration for her and her clients as in the 2 shoots I did with Ivy I was wee'd on twice, poo'd on once and was sick on once as well and after a clean up and a feed (not me) off you go again.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:03:05 PM by kinboshi » Logged

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2795 on: March 27, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »

Tidied the images up for you Rich.

You're posting too much code to place the image in the post.

You're doing:
Code:
[url=http://[IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9886/ivynpetra9.jpg[/img]][IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9886/ivynpetra9.jpg[/img][/URL]

You only need:
Code:
[IMG]http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9886/ivynpetra9.jpg[/img]

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: March 27, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »

Very nice pictures indeed

How is Max with the new arrival?
Cheers Rich, tbh he has been brilliant as at first I thought he might be a bit jealous but as he woke up she was born downstairs and within an hour we bought him down to see her and had been telling him throughout the pregnancy about a new baby coming and since then he wants to hold her and kisses her constantly so all in all really good thanks.

If someone gets the socks I'll pony up for a carpet
As usual Glevarna own Blonde!!

Fabulous pictures Rich, they're all really good but I especially like the "hands" one.

Horrible few months of punting, but great that you put all of your cards on the table and talked it through at home. I hope things start buzzing again soon.

TYVM, I like the hands one also and can see that one blown up and on a wall somewhere in the house.

Congrats

Where did the name Jarko come from? Don't think I've heard it before. Named after someone on Petra's side of the family or just a Slovakian name she liked or something else?

Is it pronounced as it sounds or is it Yar-ko?

It's Jarka and is pronounced Yarka as in eg if you were reading Alex's diary and he talked about his Gap Yah  Wink and is Petra's late grandma's first name back in Slovakia who sadly passed away a couple of months before we got married just before my Dad so Maxwell's middle name is Andrew and Jarka for Ivy.

Nice photos mate but I can't help notice Ivy's hair.  Is it a deliberate Dubai tribute?
Well we did go out one night about 9 months ago, hmmmmmmm....  Wink
Apart from wash it thats just how it is, must be just me that's not folically blessed.

How is your little one coming along Stu?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: March 27, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »

Cheers Aaron!!

@Boshi  thanks bud, I'm clueless with imageshack as when do it at home they come out like the earlier ones and at work like this  Sad

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: March 27, 2013, 05:20:40 PM »

I did notice however whilst having some individual shots done with Ivy how much timber I have put on since St.Kitts and am going to the gym to get an upto date bodyfat % before setting myself a realistic challenge to the end of the year so may end up in the fatties thread also!!

Obv this is an "in before"

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: March 27, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »

Bloody hell Rich thats a tidy sum to knock in. As you know I ain't into betting but I don't know what everyone is panicking about.
Just by spending time in your company you soon realise that you are one of life's winners and posses raw natural ability at anything you do.

Great looking kids, beautiful wife and general all round good egg. A lot of the ugly bastards could not buy that for £100k Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: March 27, 2013, 05:53:00 PM »

Bloody hell Rich thats a tidy sum to knock in. As you know I ain't into betting but I don't know what everyone is panicking about.
Just by spending time in your company you soon realise that you are one of life's winners and posses raw natural ability at anything you do.

Great looking kids, beautiful wife and general all round good egg. A lot of the ugly bastards could not buy that for £100k Smiley
Welcome Back Jase,  the bolded part is a bit wrong and will come back to it later in general as it's what the next step may have been and how far down that line trod before would I have gone and ruined everything that I have built up over the past 6-7 years.

I never wanted it to come across anywhere that it's only 28k blah blah as in anyones books it is a lot of money and a complete waste but also balances out with the 12-15k I won at the start of the year and the St.Kitts package in various forms but it's just the short timespan that hurts and makes it worse along with the feelings of having been there much deeper before and knowing certain triggers that made it right to sort it out to stop me being able to lose a chunk more.

Thanks for the compliments though   

R8APK

View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: March 27, 2013, 08:48:03 PM »

Just caught up.......nice one mate (your new born not the downswing!!). Catch up soon.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: March 27, 2013, 09:05:39 PM »

Just caught up.......nice one mate (your new born not the downswing!!). Catch up soon.
Cheers Andy
Wpwp on the deep run last weekend up in Newcastle

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: April 02, 2013, 10:29:16 AM »

Rich - huge congratulations on the new addition Smiley

Re: the punting downswing... whilst it's obv a million miles away from an ideal outcome you should take massive strength from the fact that you've remained logical and calm throughout and taken a step back at what you felt was the appropriate moment. Hugely important/significant to be able to do this and shows great character.

Allez!!
jonnyk

View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: April 02, 2013, 07:36:22 PM »

Once again, congrats on the newborn Rich, top photos.

Only 23 here but been with my gf too long, but there is something to look forward to despite the reduced post marriage pokers.

What you did with Petra was so genuine. I really hope that things work out going forward.

Final this weekend, yeah? I grabbed a seat last night. Must grab a drink Rich!
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 ... 291 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: