blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:07:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD October Deepstack £100,000 Gtd: Day1b  (Read 44247 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2011, 02:56:01 AM »

I can't even begin to say anything else itt, because of one reason and one reason only.

The

T

R

U

T

H

ASK

THE

DEALER

WELL PLAYED FAN CLUB
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2011, 03:01:05 AM »

Why are you so angry? Why do you care what they think?
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2011, 03:05:27 AM »

i was at the same table as you

it wasnt ott

ur just mardy

Just me
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2011, 03:13:08 AM »

Why are you so angry? Why do you care what they think?

I suppose, It really angers me when someone intentionally tries to make me look a real spiteful person, and completley lie about the whole situation, and everything that went on b4, during and after the hand.

I don't like liars, and I tell the truth, If it was 30 seconds, I would say 30 seconds, if it was 6 minutes, I will say 6 minutes, I have no reason whatsoever to lie at all.

What was the purpose of putting it on here and on facebook anyway? - Are u kidding me? - The only purpose is to make me look really bad, well they succeeded now cos I have lost my temper, the only thing I'm guilty for.

I don't lie, nor do I try and cheat ppl out of getting called on the river. As for Paul Ho, he was rolling his eyes everytime I looked at him, so hardly what he's saying itt, obv will follow the majority tho, just like many other threads I've seen on here, well u can all hate me, whatever, but never call me a liar.

And as for calling out Paul Jackson, wtf was that all about?, yh he stakes me, and so waht,?, I respect him and so what?, he hasn't done anything wrong, other than give his opinion to me, wtf is the problem?

I'm not commenting any further on this, I've lost my temper those who wanted this have won, wp.

I know what happened, I know what I did, and I know it is the first ever time, I've called the clock on anyone in a live mtt.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2011, 03:25:14 AM »

Calm down dear
I give em a minute n half max before I call a clock wether I'm in the hand or not
Try gettin that long online it doesn't happen
ChristieEllis

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2011, 03:29:32 AM »

Interesting evening by the sounds of it - good luck all those making day 2

Regards,
Christie
JohnWestunaFTW89
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2011, 03:41:11 AM »

Boom!

Can we get Paul Jackson crawl back out from his hole into the thread please!

lol mug.com! if u had 1% of the knowledge of poker that paul does then you could pipe up n have your say, but sounds like ur jst 1a them spaz keyboards warriors who havnt got a clue imo.
jim5432

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2011, 05:33:02 AM »

i was at the same table as you

it wasnt ott

ur just mardy

Well Andriena you insisted we ask the other people at the table who were all goiing to agree with you and here is your first response.

Some additional points seeing as you have decided to rebuff my apology and instead insult me by calling me a liar:

Firstly, I didnt put anything on here at all until I got back to the hotel and read the thread....you had clearly had plenty to say already so I feel entitled to add my view of what happened as, unlike you, I was one of the two people in the hand. After the hand I didnt discuss what had happened with anyone at DTD whatsoever, including Tighty, I don't know if he was watching but if he wasnt then I have no idea who told him but I am sure he will confirm that it certainly wasnt me. I did post the incident on my personal facebook wall - I was updating constantly on there as I have backers for this tournament who are entitled to know what is happening.

Secondly, I will re-iterate that of the nine people at the table, the only other 3 of 8 other than you who have commented do not agree with you

Thirdly, the dealers views who you also keep insisting we inquire of are completely immaterial, insofar as they relate to whether we James and I were continually taking too long. In the instance when you actually called the clock, I agree - he called the floor (as he is supposed to do) and when asked said that a reasonable time had been taken. All i would say here is that I have never ever known a dealer to say that it hasnt! If a player has called the clock I think they are generally going to go along with it unless it is a blatantly frivolous or angle shooting request for the clock. Incidentally although we cant ask the actual dealer i see that another experienced DTD dealer has told you elsewhere on the internet that they also disagree with you about this hand taking too long

Fourthly, I will repeat that we only played THREE pots against each other....all of which were relatively substantial and none of which were on straightforward boards. And as for how he got me to pay him off with JJ with a straight showing....lets not be economical with the truth shall we. He had raised utg, I had 3 bet with JJ utg+1 and the board ran out 23A45 with runner runner flush on board as well...He bet into that board and as the way it played it was almost impossible for him to have a 6 and the only realistic flushes AK and possibly AQ - I was not going to let him just steal a large pot almost certain to be chopped. As it happens James agreed that he made yet another bad call preflop with A6 oop to the utg+1 3bet. I am calling there and chopping that pot 9 times in 10 or more

Fifthly, I have also stated that I agree to differ....you are entitled to your opinion, and you have certainly had a field day expressing it on here and my wall in extremely colourful language. That is your right but I really don't think you are listening to the points of view of others who have tried to state their case reasonably and to back it up with sound argument - you seem more interested in making it out to be some sort of personal hate campaign which is ridiculous. I have also apologised for snapping at you in the heat of the moment and I certainly am not a hater. We have always got on well and it would be a shame were that to change. I have admitted to having a short fuse and i am always quick to apologise when it gets the better of me. In this instance it did and I have apologised both on here and on facebook and have promised to seek you out later if you are there, as I tried to do last night. However, I do still reserve the right to my opinion even if that differs to yours - and in this case it very definitely does.

Lastly I would actually like to win this bloody tournament and this has now kept me awake to half past five!!!! FML etc
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 05:48:49 AM by jim5432 » Logged

Paul Romain aka The ROCK !!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 09, 2011, 07:43:17 AM »

Dreenie, Paul, James - just forget about it now, it's done.

Dreenie - a couple of minutes does sound longer than James would normally take (I've played live with James a few times before) but certainly isn't excessive. Also, sometimes when you're not in a hand, it is easier to read the situation than when you are. Likewise, some people are quicker than others and 2 minutes does seem a tad short to call the clock when you're not in the hand.

Re Guy calling Paul out - Guy was the biggest chatbox tool ever to Paul in a tournament online before (a fun team event might I add - and I was on Guy's team) and ever since he has seemed to have this weird vendetta against Paul (who is one of the nicest blokes in poker) so that should explain/clear up his trolling.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 09, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »

I roll my eyes because it's live poker and redic boring and slow but I did accept it cos it was clear that they have created a dynamic between the two of them and it was a pretty significant pot at that stage

Glggl for the ppl still in

Also never called u a lier
And i don't just say what everyone else is thinking
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:51:53 AM by paulhouk03 » Logged

Just me
jim5432

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 09, 2011, 09:39:06 AM »

Dreenie, Paul, James - just forget about it now, it's done.

Already moved on....sunday papers time....several gargantuan size coffees and then lets see if we can win a poker tourney. Be rude not to I think :-)

Will be looking for Miss Mardy Knickers to give her a cuddle if she's around although Dreeenie will probably be far too busy winning the sunday majors in superfast mode ;-) . Talk about storm in a teacup - tsk tsk!

Paul Romain aka The ROCK !!
the rage

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 09, 2011, 09:43:59 AM »

VWP for your response Paul. Now get that rest and get that tournament won later today. GL. Smiley
the rage

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 09, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »

ps-I only played one hand against James, never met him before, but, from first impressions, he seems like a really nice guy. Good Luck to you James, hope you spin your short stack up. And Best of Luck to ALL Blondes and Blackbelters still in with a shout.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:04:30 AM by the rage » Logged
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2011, 10:14:11 AM »

Yowzer, can't believe all the fuss about this.

I understand that me and Paul had played 3 pots that would have taken a long time for the rest of the table. But like he said they were all sizeable pots with difficult boards and interesting decisions. I happened to play pretty epically terrible against him in 2 of the hands, but that's besides the point.

Fwiw I didn't check call the turn on the 3rd hand, he checked bk.

At the end of the day it's no big deal. But I have never called the clock on anyone to my recollection, so consider it harsh that you did it after approx 2 mins, even if it was an accumulation of the 3 hands that caused it.

But meh, forget about it.

PS. Thanks rage.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:22:52 AM by MC » Logged

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 09, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »

Boom!

Can we get Paul Jackson crawl back out from his hole into the thread please!

lol mug.com! if u had 1% of the knowledge of poker that paul does then you could pipe up n have your say, but sounds like ur jst 1a them spaz keyboards warriors who havnt got a clue imo.

Well informed Obv

Also thanks cos for your 1 sided view of your backer! This is the same tourney that when the table split he came and anti railed me? Just checking! And then he did the same thing the following week.... Thought so. And then we spoke on msn to bury the hatchet, glad you mentioned that too.

And then he makes his first post on blonde in 9 months being completely incorrect and downright rude about me! Yeah I agree with you both, I'm out of order! Oh wait [ ]

As for dreenie, thread seems fairly clear no one agrees with you (which for the record includes nearly half our the remaining people at the table). Why not learn from the experience and not call the clock on people when not in a hand! You hate it, so work on the principle others do too!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: