blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:30:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272636 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  MMA Thread/Betting
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 78 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MMA Thread/Betting  (Read 210889 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: January 07, 2015, 11:18:22 PM »

Beyond double standards, it's shockingly bad from the UFC.

Probably GG for Diaz though, because he's never gonna pipe down about this Cheesy

Well, unless Dana has sent him a nice big envelope by courier, and asked him to keep quiet until his next fight.

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 14, 2015, 03:03:53 PM »

Really looking forward to this weekend's card.
Fully on board the McGregor hype train and his prediction of stopping Siver in the 2nd sounds about right.

Also looking forward to seeing Cerrone fight for the second time in 2015 already. That feels insane to say given that we're in January.
Hoping he can get past Henderson (at the third attempt) and then go on to avenge a loss against either Pettis or Dos Nachos for the title.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 14, 2015, 03:12:44 PM »

Really looking forward to this weekend's card.
Fully on board the McGregor hype train and his prediction of stopping Siver in the 2nd sounds about right.

Also looking forward to seeing Cerrone fight for the second time in 2015 already. That feels insane to say given that we're in January.
Hoping he can get past Henderson (at the third attempt) and then go on to avenge a loss against either Pettis or Dos Nachos for the title.

Cerrone has really grown on me, and is definitely one of my favourite fighters now!

That last fight against Jury was great, and I especially enjoyed the shoeing he gave him in the closing seconds of the fight Cheesy

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 14, 2015, 05:35:35 PM »

Confirmed Cowboy nut hugger
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 15, 2015, 08:17:30 AM »

Just realised McGregor means Siver goes down in 2 minutes, not 2 rounds.
That's a big prediction.
I like Siver, but watching the Embedded vlogs, I like McGregor more each time I see him.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 20, 2015, 09:56:36 AM »

Have only watched the ME so far. will catch up on the rest over the next few days.

But Conor 'Kin McGregor. Put on a great show and genuine passion afterwards. No calculated rehearsed call out of the champ. Diving over the fence and confronting him off mic instead. BUT! Careful what you wish for. Aldo is a stone cold killer and Conor has never been kicked as hard as Aldo will kick him. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'll be supporting Conor all the way, but I have a horrible feeling Aldo is a huge step up from anything he's faced so far and he might not get there at the first attempt.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2015, 10:09:19 AM »

I've been meaning to,start watching some of this, I caught a few clips of Conor and he seems quite impressive. Watch channel can I watch it on?
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2015, 10:10:01 AM »

BT Sport have it
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2015, 10:12:03 AM »

and if you're going to start watching it, the event on 31st January is a great place to start.

The return of the Greatest of all time, Anderson Silva, against the best pantomime bad guy the sport's ever seen, Nick Diaz.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2015, 10:30:40 AM »

and if you're going to start watching it, the event on 31st January is a great place to start.

The return of the Greatest of all time, Anderson Silva, against the best pantomime bad guy the sport's ever seen, Nick Diaz.

Thanks very much. I've got BT sport so look forward to watching it. Just need scotty to put up some tips now!
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2015, 10:50:58 AM »

My personal picks for the event would be:
Silva, Gastelum, Iaquinta, Boetch, Mein, Tate, Brunson, Brandao

Cant pick between McCall/Lineker or Natal/Watson and I'm unfamiliar with the rest of the under card fighters.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2015, 04:05:55 PM »

Thanks very much. I've got BT sport so look forward to watching it. Just need scotty to put up some tips now!

Always good value if I get the time to study/care to bet.
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 22, 2015, 09:14:09 AM »

Finally caught up with the rest of last weekend's fights

lol at Rogan and Dana actually stunned and lost for words at the Pendrid result. Was a strange one for sure.

as much as I love Cerrone and despise Henderson, that was a bit dodgy too. Pleased that  Cowboy hopefully moves next in line for a (successful) crack at Pettis, but I think if Henderson wins his next fight well, I would love to see them rematch over 5 rounds for the belt (AGAIN).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 22, 2015, 11:29:03 AM »

Finally caught up with the rest of last weekend's fights

lol at Rogan and Dana actually stunned and lost for words at the Pendrid result. Was a strange one for sure.

as much as I love Cerrone and despise Henderson, that was a bit dodgy too. Pleased that  Cowboy hopefully moves next in line for a (successful) crack at Pettis, but I think if Henderson wins his next fight well, I would love to see them rematch over 5 rounds for the belt (AGAIN).

Pendrid result was a bit strange, I didn't think the Cerrone result was bad, and I had backed Henderson.

Unless they're going to score Henderson for all those thigh taps Cheesy

Like he says, finish the fight or live with it...

Love it if it is next, but don't think Cowboy beats Pettis.

AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 22, 2015, 11:34:46 AM »

I wouldn't say it was anywhere near a robbery, but I had it for Henderson, probably edging all three rounds, but there wasn't much significant either way and Cerrone was arguably moving forward more. Not controversial by any means.

I think Cerrone's capable of beating Pettis, but he'll have to be at the very top of his game, and Pettis is on a tear of his own

Warrr Cowboy.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 78 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: