blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:51:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Fit blondes in Berlin
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 40 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fit blondes in Berlin  (Read 83885 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 06, 2012, 11:04:45 PM »

that looks fking mental! (but fun!)

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: May 06, 2012, 11:06:05 PM »

Did you not read my lengthy report from last year's?

[ ] entertaining read

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:26 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=39684.msg1410017#msg1410017

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »

Did you not read my lengthy report from last year's?

[ ] entertaining read

no - that must've been before i had the slightest interest in anything running related.  i would like to despite the health warning - linky?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2012, 11:17:52 PM »

too quick!

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 06, 2012, 11:26:49 PM »

i thought it was a good read!  fingers crossed you get a slightly cooler day this year Cheesy

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 07, 2012, 01:15:58 AM »

Am getting some new shoes - didn't have my size in stock in the shop so have ordered them off the internet - looking forward to trying them out but a bit worried about doing too much in them too soon and maybe risking blisters etc.

you know you're becoming a proper runner when you start referring to trainers as shoes

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 07, 2012, 06:05:34 AM »

Am getting some new shoes - didn't have my size in stock in the shop so have ordered them off the internet - looking forward to trying them out but a bit worried about doing too much in them too soon and maybe risking blisters etc.

you know you're becoming a proper runner when you start referring to trainers as shoes

Either a proper runner ....... or a chav

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 07, 2012, 09:08:11 AM »

ran 9 miles today.  My knees feel like they might never work again.  

Hannah's getting quite interested in running too now and wants to come out with me on some shorter runs once the half is done and dusted.  She has also challenged gatso to a 100m race which she is confident she will 'easily win'.  Today she took part in an under 10s 1 mile fun run, which she completed probably quicker than I could Cheesy  Dead proud of her, as she rightly is of herself.

Click to see full-size image.

Is that your back garden, Claire?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 07, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »

ran 9 miles today.  My knees feel like they might never work again. 

Hannah's getting quite interested in running too now and wants to come out with me on some shorter runs once the half is done and dusted.  She has also challenged gatso to a 100m race which she is confident she will 'easily win'.  Today she took part in an under 10s 1 mile fun run, which she completed probably quicker than I could Cheesy  Dead proud of her, as she rightly is of herself.

Click to see full-size image.

Is that your back garden, Claire?

I can see why you thought that, although it's actually more similar to my front garden than my back.  It's actually Priory Park in Reigate.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 07, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »

My bad.

Hannah looks gorgeous.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 07, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »

Either a proper runner ....... or a chav

Definitely still a higher %age chav than proper runner.  Felt great from about 3-7 miles yesterday but then really struggled over the rest of the distance, and was probably the first time I finished a run feeling like I had absolutely nothing left in the tank.  Last week I felt like 13 miles was going to be easily achievable.  Now I've run a bit more of it it feels a bit further from my reach.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 07, 2012, 09:36:48 AM »

My bad.

Hannah looks gorgeous.

thank you.  because she is imo Cheesy

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 11, 2012, 07:20:21 PM »

boo - still no sign of my new shoes - was hoping to go out in them tonight Sad

Reminded me actually. When I had the gait analysis done last weekend the woman in the shop noticed that I was overpronating just with my right foot.  I'd never noticed before, but it was pretty obvious that my left foot is striking nice and straight and my right one just looks like it has a mind of it's own.  Anyway, since then I've been massively aware of it, even when I'm just walking normally, and have actually got a bit self-conscious about it - it's like I've had this disfigurement and I must've been the only person in the world oblivious to it.  Took a look at the wear pattern on my work shoes yesterday and round by the big toe on my right foot is massively worn in comparison to the left.

Has made me think that this is probably the most likely cause of the unexplained pain in my right leg/hip over the past few years that i've been sent off for x-rays, physio etc for and no one has been able to find a reason.  Just watching me walk might have been a good start!

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2012, 12:04:21 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 40 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: