blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:28:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Gambling Your Life
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gambling Your Life  (Read 10578 times)
kinghawko

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 03:34:10 PM »

X £50!
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 03:35:26 PM »

X £50!

winner Smiley Come on skype
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »

I can't believe people would take a 5-1 shot on there life for such a "little" amount of money, 6million is little imo for that high a risk of dying, by the time you shared it with family etc you'd do well to have a good standard of living for the rest of your life without needing to work. At first I thought I wouldn't do any but for 50million I'll take the risk on the roulette and if I lost it'd be a pretty com runbad story, for others too tell. I'd be tempted to do the roulette for less but there's no way I'd do X or Y for any amount.
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »

I can't believe people would take a 5-1 shot on there life for such a "little" any amount of money, 6million is little imo for that high a risk of dying, by the time you shared it with family etc you'd do well to have a good standard of living for the rest of your life without needing to work. At first I thought I wouldn't do any but for 50million I'll take the risk on the roulette and if I lost it'd be a pretty com runbad story, for others too tell. I'd be tempted to do the roulette for less but there's no way I'd do X or Y for any amount.

obviously theres a price for everyone tho but for me it would need to be 10,000-1 to win £1m

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »

anyone that wouldnt risk 100-1 shot for 10m isnt a gambler imo
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »

Would rather not die tbh, maybe the 10,000 - 1 shot but I'm happy not risking my life.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »

yeah but with less than 1% chance of dying it isnt really a risk. Just a smart investment
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »

Ok what price to lose an arm or leg then??

Obv in Dubai's case one arm means he "can still click buttons!"  Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »

Think I'd rather lose a leg than an arm but would want a lot of cash for it.  I'd be happier to risk the limb for a few mill with the 50-1 or something.

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 04:05:10 PM »

Lol can you imagine the feeling of the dice being rolled and you there waiting to die if it goes wrong..

Wouldn't do the first 2 , would prob do the last one for little enough money if it was laid out in front of me
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 04:24:32 PM »

I can't believe people would take a 5-1 shot on there life for such a "little" amount of money, 6million is little imo for that high a risk of dying, by the time you shared it with family etc you'd do well to have a good standard of living for the rest of your life without needing to work. At first I thought I wouldn't do any but for 50million I'll take the risk on the roulette and if I lost it'd be a pretty com runbad story, for others too tell. I'd be tempted to do the roulette for less but there's no way I'd do X or Y for any amount.

Your balling out of control Mr Norton if you cant live happily on a bag a day!

Either your all talking BS if it actually came to it, or your just on a different planet, I would snap decline gambling my life at 100,000-1 for £100m.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 04:30:33 PM »

Triggs old school

[16:29:02] David Shallow: would u flip a coin for 100m? win u get money, lose u die?
[16:29:34] Keep My door: yes
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 04:32:20 PM »

Either your all talking BS if it actually came to it, or your just on a different planet, I would snap decline gambling my life at 100,000-1 for £100m.

This is pretty silly- you probably have done several things with a higher chance of dying with no financial reward. Im all for valuing life but ive never seen a 100,000-1 chance win in sport and probably never will. Its the equivalent of Vatican City winning the World Cup with the Pope scoring the winner
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »

yeah but with less than 1% chance of dying it isnt really a risk. Just a smart investment

This thread is brilliant, top stuff, especially this ^^.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »

A bag a day ?

I'd give at least 1/2 to family, that leaves 3million, without inc cars, houses, earlier excessive partying, spending 1k a day I'd be busto in 8 years.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: