blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:25:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 ... 407 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas Trip Information for anyone looking to go this year.  (Read 952404 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5235 on: November 26, 2019, 04:51:59 PM »

Prices not too bad for next summer. My old man just got prem both ways for a grand.

I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to be coming back yet, so haven't booked.

Will depend on how many nights Wynn/Palazzo will comp me, if at all.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: December 24, 2019, 11:55:33 AM »

Mr T, your time has come  Wink

Following a social media story which went viral, about a Virgin Atlantic passenger who gave up his Upper Class seat for an 88-year old passenger in Economy, Virgin has decided to run a special campaign over Christmas.

Between today and 1st January, Virgin Atlantic will offer an upgrade to the eldest customer on each of its flights.  This doesn’t automatically include the rest of the family group, although I am sure the airline will be accommodating where it can.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: December 24, 2019, 11:59:18 AM »

Mr T, your time has come  Wink

Following a social media story which went viral, about a Virgin Atlantic passenger who gave up his Upper Class seat for an 88-year old passenger in Economy, Virgin has decided to run a special campaign over Christmas.

Between today and 1st January, Virgin Atlantic will offer an upgrade to the eldest customer on each of its flights.  This doesn’t automatically include the rest of the family group, although I am sure the airline will be accommodating where it can.

Ha, incred. I must be in with a shot? Trouble is, I don't look old, they'll think I'm about 50. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: December 24, 2019, 12:13:04 PM »

Ha, incred. I must be in with a shot? Trouble is, I don't look old, they'll think I'm about 50. 

Spooky, cos I'm 50 and look 80.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: January 01, 2020, 11:57:42 PM »

Some pretty good prices for Vegas in the BA sale.

Myself and a mate have got a week in Flamingo in a 2x Queen bed room, with return direct (!) flights and luggage for under £1k for us both. This is going mid November.
On the same dates another friend (whom Tikay knows, he wins the odd comp or 12 every night next door) is staying at the Venetian for a week with his missus, think that was £670pp.

I believe she was delighted when he broke the news to her that I would also be there on their exact dates and flights Smiley

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: January 02, 2020, 08:53:22 AM »

Myself and a mate have got a week in Flamingo in a 2x Queen bed room, with return direct (!) flights and luggage for under £1k for us both. This is going mid November.
On the same dates another friend (whom Tikay knows, he wins the odd comp or 12 every night next door) is staying at the Venetian for a week with his missus, think that was £670pp.

I believe she was delighted when he broke the news to her that I would also be there on their exact dates and flights Smiley

First thought was Grumps, but he never wins comps, so must be Palace Bloke. I'd have thought he'd have travelled First Class, or Business minimum.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: January 02, 2020, 06:17:12 PM »

First thought was Grumps, but he never wins comps, so must be Palace Bloke. I'd have thought he'd have travelled First Class, or Business minimum.

I think he's slumming it with peasants like me, despite his vast wealth.

Man of the people obv.

Best Bitter.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: January 03, 2020, 07:43:53 PM »

Cheers for the tip, I got 7 days with hotel for £450pp.  I am sensing same week!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: January 03, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »

I could get a flight for the dates I'm planning in December for £600, which isn't bad. Have to wait for the HGS dates to be announced, so hopefully won't be much different later in the year.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: January 03, 2020, 08:26:12 PM »

Cheers for the tip, I got 7 days with hotel for £450pp.  I am sensing same week!

I'm guessing you're going on either Monday 16th or Wednesday 18th Nov.....

Best Bitter.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: January 04, 2020, 09:30:22 AM »

I just bought 100 k miles for £1500 and used my airmiles 170 k to book upper to Vegas in September £1300
Total spend £2855.32 for £7 k of flights
Equivalent to full price in PE roughly ?
We have PE to Vegas in June and upper on the return already
You can only buy 100k every 12 months
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: January 04, 2020, 04:01:58 PM »

16th had to take the Rio as it was the only one with £150 deposit.  It was cheaper with the hotel than it was without somehow! Already booked a comp room at Park for a few days to escape....
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: January 04, 2020, 06:03:15 PM »

16th had to take the Rio as it was the only one with £150 deposit.  It was cheaper with the hotel than it was without somehow! Already booked a comp room at Park for a few days to escape....

We might well cross paths when there.

If you see a tall, athletic, sober, extremely good looking young man, that rules it out as being me.

Best Bitter.
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: January 11, 2020, 08:11:21 PM »

Can get Aria for 7 nights on 19th September and Flights from Edinburgh via Gatwick for £2200 for 2.

We also get $40 per day to spend on Food and Drinks

Couple of Questions.
1. That a reasonable deal
2. Is the Aria decent
3. How do they give you the $40 is it a card.

Thanks

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: January 11, 2020, 08:25:59 PM »

1. Have you got a list of prices for other resorts to compare to for the same dates? (Presume RFs to be added?)
2. Aria is great.
3. No idea, but presume you just get $40 RC daily to spend on food/drinks.

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 ... 407 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: