blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:29:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 253 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Ape and a notebook, how long will it take?  (Read 476317 times)
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 07, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »

Sounds like you should sent some photos from where you are going over the next 2 weeks
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 07, 2012, 06:24:31 PM »

Lack of epic HHs for the fans?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2012, 06:36:33 PM »

I don't think there will be any for 2 weeks, may get hands cut off?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »

I don't think there will be any for 2 weeks, may get hands cut off?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »

Just a quick one to say im chilling on the sofa with Charlene before I go away with work for a couple of weeks.

Im not allowed to say where until after I come back, but its not one of the top holiday destinations that's for sure.

Sigh @ only one person guessing my photos.. Thought they might help the blog get some legs of its own.
Answers.. See if you can put them to the right photo
Kabul
Vietnam
Algeria
Gibraltar
Malawi

Had a small losing session online last night.. Still have a few leaks but plugging them slowly.
Are you in the S.A.S? Don't worry about people not having a go at the photo's coz we don't  wanna look stupid. Great read.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »

Close with the guesses.. Its lake Malawi.. one of the biggest lakes in the world I believe.

Cheesy Google???

The epic HH's are on the way.. Sent pleno some to review today and he was like - wtf u doing? In all of them.

One of them we peel a min 4bt with and then cc ccain on 97xx vs A7, and he says im bad?!
We won innit. Cheesy

So in Heathrow now and we're going to be at least 1hr delayed already, nvm more Wagamama's pleaseeeee!

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2012, 09:10:54 PM »

Are you going to Brazil?

I think we met at DTD this weekend. I was donking about in a red had with IS IT on. This the right blog?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2012, 09:25:05 PM »

yeh theres lots of mistakes atm and understand that you havnt played much online poker but super important to change your whole approach on poker from  my hand beats some hands in his range pre and position doesnt matter because your getting great odds to thinking about future lines in the hand and how exploitable were going to play vs a dominated range.

Another thing you have to think about is 100 hands is NOT a sample, especially when talking about post flop tendancies. You justified a call earlier with a7o vs a guy because he played straight up post flop and called on turn when you were drawing dead when you had less than 100 hands on him.

Theres alot lot more but #ibelieve, enjoy nigeria mate and catch up soon.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: March 07, 2012, 09:39:47 PM »

oh ffs

I ruled out Nigeria because it was so random, grrrrrrrrrrrr

how do I run so bad in fking flips ffs.
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 07, 2012, 09:41:55 PM »

Enjoy Nigeria?
Worked with a guy who worked over there, tells me he eat human flesh from a stall over there, sort of belive him
Avoid Poker over there if I was you
Like your Diary
Relate more to Alex's diary - My Cat calling an allin with J8 off (Little One, he's not so little - Vet)
Gl in Nigeria
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2012, 09:54:48 PM »

Sorry he ATE not Eat
Still Disgusting
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2012, 06:31:59 PM »

Wp pleno on putting something in public that was fyi only... sigh! (nvm mate, just not in future pls)

SO... yer I'm in Nigeria... not the best place in the world but not the worst so far - Not in Lagos which is propa bad!
Customs official tried to banter it up with me and screw me over by only giving me 2 weeks on my visa instead of the 3 i asked for - nh him, I have a diplomatic visa so GL them trying to stop me leaving when I feel like.
Few other funny things but nothing major, caused a big hurrah today when i got there because there's not enough Asbestos checks been done so that might be gg to part of the trip. Meh.. 

Are you going to Brazil?
I think we met at DTD this weekend. I was donking about in a red had with IS IT on. This the right blog?
Titty - yer we did mate, thought you played pretty decent, UL with the QQ hand.. obv A10 binks ott. Any chance you remember what you had when you 3bt my utg open? (I had JJ, not sure its going to be easy enough to play that vs you oop when im only like 24-28bb deep).

Well the flesh bit sounds interesting but steak and veg for me!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 08, 2012, 07:47:22 PM »

One of them we peel a min 4bt with and then cc ccain on 97xx vs A7, and he says im bad?!
We won innit. Cheesy

Step 1) Take Palm,
Step 2) Hold up to face
Step 3) Insert face squarely in palm
Step 4) leave for 90 seconds
Step 5) Remove.

WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »

Do you think Poker in Nigeria may be rigged?
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2012, 10:48:14 PM »

We won innit. Cheesy

Step 1) Take Palm,
Step 2) Hold up to face
Step 3) Insert face squarely in palm
Step 4) leave for 90 seconds
Step 5) Remove.

Please explain what was wrong with this hand?  I was 3bt him on two tables.. one AKs, the other was this.. he min4bt this one and folded other.  I call due to it being min4bt and i have the motha-f***n  biatch!

flop is 9 high and he cbets standard 1/2 pot..dont hate or love it... we'll see a turn pls.
then he snap shoves aiott... timing tell - snapped him off! Cheesy tyty

I'm face palming myself enough at the moment, this is a mini moment of glory - this time 'they' didnt have the AA's!

Cheesy

WPT Cash Grind
Managed to get internet out here and got online... played a little, but struggling to get paid off in lots of spots and feel like the majority of $$ are coming from non-SD bluffs/ semi bluffs atm - sigh!

Lost 2.5bi's today - $60
Lost a little the last two sessions previous so now we're down to $450 from our $500... But tomorrow is another day and we will be fresher and more awake than today (worked yesterday 9-5 then flew to Nigeria at 8, arrived 6am, into work till 4pm then played some 6max cash baby! - felt fine at time tbh but probably wasn't 100% - obv)

Back to it people!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 253 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: