blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:00:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6775 6776 6777 6778 [6779] 6780 6781 6782 6783 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443725 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101670 on: May 23, 2015, 08:05:28 PM »

"BREAKING NEWS! @LucasdiGrassi disqualified from #BerlinePrix further details to follow"

i think this might be huge news for the Piquet bet

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101671 on: May 23, 2015, 08:06:02 PM »

Interesting article by Pullien today in the Post about play off finals and their lack of goals generally.  He makes an interesting comment about how the mean average goals in play off finals is in line with or only slightly lower than regular season games.  However the distribution of these goals is more stretched out.  43% of finals have gone under 1.5 goals but only 57% under 2.5 goals.  Obviously the sample size is relatively small.  It seems like these games are either very very tight or massively freeflowing with plenty of goals when teams are chasing and not much in between.  Seems like 2 or 3 goals in these types of games might be less likely than normal goal distributions would have us believe.  Given the pressure and rewards at stake this would seem logical if it is 0-0 teams play very defensive not wanting to take much risk later on.  If you have a copy of the post it is worth a read.

Given how close the div 2 game is i think the draw is a big price at 12/5.  Recommend £30

Also under 1.5 goals at 2/1, recommend £30.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/southend-v-wycombe/total-goals-over-under
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/southend-v-wycombe/winner

£30.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Southend United v Wycombe Wanderers
Match Result
   Draw    12/5    
Total stake   £ 30.00
Estimated return   £ 102.00
Full stake   £ 30.00
Full estimated return   £ 102.00

23 May 2015 - Southend v Wycombe - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Tip It

Under 1.5 @ 2/1

Stake : £30.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001326/F

two winners, cheers

0-0 going into extra time

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #101672 on: May 23, 2015, 08:08:34 PM »

The Berlin ePrix starts in 30 mins, just seen a market on Lassbrokes, suggest the following bet:

Race winner: Lucas di Grassi @ 7/2 - suggest £20.

It's between him and Buemi in my eyes. Lucas has looked more confident and stable in the car this weekend so far, and it's a good price. Buemi is also 7/2 though FYI.

I can't see this on ladbrokes or oddschecker

http://sportsbeta.ladbrokes.com/Formula-E/Motor-Racing-N-1z0zbr2Z1z14167/ 4 mins! You could back both, but means less profit of course, and there is a chance that both could not finish or smth!

ran out of time sorry. ladbrokes froze on me

Ahh, that's a shame. Lucas won by miles!

In fact, exactly what I thought would happen, did happen. A bit gutted I didn't put more on TBH!

Hopefully some of you guys got on the bet.

Thank you Peter. I think you're even better on E  Motor Racing than F1 Smiley

I think it's more a case of the bookies not really knowing motorsport well - as Formula E is a new series, their prices are a bit out of joint. Whereas I already have a tonne of background knowledge Smiley

You're welcome  Tongue

The Berlin ePrix starts in 30 mins, just seen a market on Lassbrokes, suggest the following bet:

Race winner: Lucas di Grassi @ 7/2 - suggest £20.

It's between him and Buemi in my eyes. Lucas has looked more confident and stable in the car this weekend so far, and it's a good price. Buemi is also 7/2 though FYI.

I can't see this on ladbrokes or oddschecker

http://sportsbeta.ladbrokes.com/Formula-E/Motor-Racing-N-1z0zbr2Z1z14167/ 4 mins! You could back both, but means less profit of course, and there is a chance that both could not finish or smth!

ran out of time sorry. ladbrokes froze on me

Ahh, that's a shame. Lucas won by miles!

In fact, exactly what I thought would happen, did happen. A bit gutted I didn't put more on TBH!

Hopefully some of you guys got on the bet.

cheers

No problem Smiley

Breaking news though! Lucas has been disqualified from the race!! Not sure why yet - probably something to do with his car not making it back to the pits after the race.

The money already been credited, and the bet settled. They can't take it back, can they?

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #101673 on: May 23, 2015, 08:10:26 PM »

"BREAKING NEWS! @LucasdiGrassi disqualified from #BerlinePrix further details to follow"

Good point - it means that Nelson now leads the championship!

Nelson will be on 103 points, Lucas on 93.

The stewards have said the DSQ is due to "illegal modifications to car" ..

Lucas has until 21:08 Local Time to appeal.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:12:30 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101674 on: May 23, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »

your winning bet will be fine, all paid out

sorry i missed it again, IT issues at the wrong time

My eyes are open wide
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #101675 on: May 23, 2015, 08:13:13 PM »

your winning bet will be fine, all paid out

sorry i missed it again, IT issues at the wrong time

No need to apologise, not your fault! I didn't exactly give you much notice  Tongue

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101676 on: May 23, 2015, 08:13:56 PM »

Interesting article by Pullien today in the Post about play off finals and their lack of goals generally.  He makes an interesting comment about how the mean average goals in play off finals is in line with or only slightly lower than regular season games.  However the distribution of these goals is more stretched out.  43% of finals have gone under 1.5 goals but only 57% under 2.5 goals.  Obviously the sample size is relatively small.  It seems like these games are either very very tight or massively freeflowing with plenty of goals when teams are chasing and not much in between.  Seems like 2 or 3 goals in these types of games might be less likely than normal goal distributions would have us believe.  Given the pressure and rewards at stake this would seem logical if it is 0-0 teams play very defensive not wanting to take much risk later on.  If you have a copy of the post it is worth a read.

Given how close the div 2 game is i think the draw is a big price at 12/5.  Recommend £30

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/southend-v-wycombe/total-goals-over-under

£30.00 Single
Match Result
   Draw    12/5    
Total stake   £ 30.00
Full stake   £ 30.00

Tip It

Under 1.5 @ 2/1

Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001326/F

two winners, cheers

Shame we didn't go for the crown jewels and have 0-0 and draw x draw.  I was tempted to stick the lot up!

Same again tomorrow and Monday
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101677 on: May 23, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »

£30.00 Single
Match Result
   Draw    12/5    
Total stake   £ 30.00
Full stake   £ 30.00

Tip It

Under 1.5 @ 2/1

Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001326/F

two winners, cheers

Shame we didn't go for the crown jewels and have 0-0 and draw x draw.  I was tempted to stick the lot up!

Same again tomorrow and Monday

please stick them up fresh tomorrow/monday

shouldn't preston, in style and tactics, have too many goals in them for this approach? garner, beckford, gallagher etc etc

only seen them on tv a few times this season but they go for it, and best chance tomorrow will be to do so again

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101678 on: May 23, 2015, 08:32:36 PM »

Preston surely a massive price?!

I had backed them to win play offs, and so didn't even look until a moment ago.

Must be an element of their price based on the million times they have failed to qualify stat, as they will surely crush Swindon, based on pretty much every angle I can think of.

They looked confident in the semi, when I expected nerves, and can see this being one way traffic.

PS. Good work on the unders bet!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:36:21 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #101679 on: May 23, 2015, 08:57:33 PM »

cheers arbboy, nailed that game. At 65-70m was sure you were gonna post and spark a goal fest.

Sick end to that game, playoffs are epic.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101680 on: May 23, 2015, 09:18:28 PM »

cheers arbboy, nailed that game. At 65-70m was sure you were gonna post and spark a goal fest.

Sick end to that game, playoffs are epic.

I just followed the Rpost stats guru Pullien.  Seemed a logical argument he made.  One of the few reasons i bother to pay £2.50 for the RP on a Saturday.
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #101681 on: May 23, 2015, 09:26:32 PM »

I met Jamie Burland last year. He used the words "for real" in situations where I would say "yes" or "I quite agree".

Better still, he said "for real" like it was one word. Imagine if this woman had wandered past...

Click to see full-size image.

...and you said to him "oh, Jamie, look! That's that actress that used to be in Brookside and many other excellent programmes: Anna...something". He'd answer and you wouldn't be sure whether he was answering your question or just agreeing that it was Anna Something.

What irks me most is that he carried it off completely. Folk like me have difficulty getting a "sick" through without comic rebuke, but I suspect Mr Burland could stroll past with an armful of "'sup"s, "an wot?"s and "tru dat"s and no one would bat an eyelid.

Should be a fun show.

Hahahahahha. I love this! I was Jamie's best man. This has cracked me up. He's the last man alive I can imagine getting a 'sup through. He does play out the odd watchya though - like some sort of 80s Grange Hill character. It must be a South East London thing.

Brilliant.

I went for a curry with Jamie and his mrs to be and Bad Beat Channing.

When the bill came, Neil thought up a very complicated numbers game to decide who was going to pay.

Jamie's goirlfriend looked confused and said "I don't understand, what is happening Jamie?"

"I don't really understand either" he replied "But it looks like we're paying for dinner" Before the game had actually started. Smiley

sup. Thanks for the kind words and funny story Cheesy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101682 on: May 23, 2015, 09:29:34 PM »

^^^^^

oioi, 2guys1acct itt.

Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Jables20

View Profile
« Reply #101683 on: May 23, 2015, 09:33:08 PM »

^^^^^

oioi, 2guys1acct itt.

Smiley

haha very safe of you
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101684 on: May 23, 2015, 09:39:17 PM »

^^^^^

oioi, 2guys1acct itt.

Smiley

haha very safe of you

'sup dude

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6775 6776 6777 6778 [6779] 6780 6781 6782 6783 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: