blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6786 6787 6788 6789 [6790] 6791 6792 6793 6794 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438202 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #101835 on: May 26, 2015, 07:15:31 PM »

Bit of mileage in the relegation market for next years prem with 9/2 bar the promoted three.

I think Norwich and Bournemouth with a couple of additions can be very useful.

I can see Leicester and Villa improving to become mid table outfits. West Brom are the ones I like to drop. If you look at the squad overall, it is weak and Pulis isn't really for me going into a new season. 5/1 replicates decent value.

Can see Swansea disappointing aswell but was hoping for more like 12/1 to play.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #101836 on: May 26, 2015, 07:17:13 PM »

I went down to Hove for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon and to me it wasn't the track that was the problem but the ball was moving all over in the air. Luke Wright, Craig Cachopa and Harry Finch all looked like they were batting with a wet noodle. The spinners then came on and they tried to hoick it down to Cow Corner only to be stumped, caught or lbw sweeping. Pretty ordinary batting.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #101837 on: May 26, 2015, 10:51:54 PM »

I went down to Hove for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon and to me it wasn't the track that was the problem but the ball was moving all over in the air. Luke Wright, Craig Cachopa and Harry Finch all looked like they were batting with a wet noodle. The spinners then came on and they tried to hoick it down to Cow Corner only to be stumped, caught or lbw sweeping. Pretty ordinary batting.

Yeah Sussex batting been shyte all season for the most part. Have been too busy to get down there so far this year. Got tickets for a few 20/20s later in the season.

Had to make do with village cricket past two weeks, East Dean on Sunday and Burley the week before. Think it will be Balmer Lawn this weekend!!!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101838 on: May 26, 2015, 10:57:39 PM »

Back after two days of cooling off after having my second bigges ever losing bet in 15 years . Understandably needed some time ou. It was brutal and I wasn't pissed at the time of posting whatever some casuals on here though. Want to back Watford to go down next year. I posted ages ago evens was huge value but I don't want to Tie up big money for a year with bald. . I will happily tAke 5/6 on credit to regs Watford to go down.  Pm me if you are interested. I just don't-want to tie The cash up.  Will also happily take 4/1 they finish bottom for any amount.

I will also happily lay stoke at 16/1 to go down. Any one interested pm me assuming you are good for it and I inow you
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:13:52 PM by arbboy » Logged
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101839 on: May 27, 2015, 12:44:10 AM »

Back after two days of cooling off after having my second bigges ever losing bet in 15 years . Understandably needed some time ou. It was brutal and I wasn't pissed at the time of posting whatever some casuals on here though. Want to back Watford to go down next year. I posted ages ago evens was huge value but I don't want to Tie up big money for a year with bald. . I will happily tAke 5/6 on credit to regs Watford to go down.  Pm me if you are interested. I just don't-want to tie The cash up.  Will also happily take 4/1 they finish bottom for any amount.

I will also happily lay stoke at 16/1 to go down. Any one interested pm me assuming you are good for it and I inow you

Will give you 8/11 on Watford going down on tick up to 1100 your stake settle May 2016? Dubai is my credit ref.   Going to bed but offer stands till tomorrow.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101840 on: May 27, 2015, 12:53:24 AM »

In the spirit of the thread will do half at my price and half at your price Arbs.  Let me know.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101841 on: May 27, 2015, 01:19:07 AM »

In the spirit of the thread will do half at my price and half at your price Arbs.  Let me know.

Ok i will have £600 at 5/6 and £550 at 8/11 if you want to lay on credit to make the numbers nice and round.  So £1150 to win £900 overall?  Let me know.  No rush.  The price isnt going anywhere quickly.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101842 on: May 27, 2015, 01:45:52 AM »

Bit of mileage in the relegation market for next years prem with 9/2 bar the promoted three.

I can see Leicester and Villa improving to become mid table outfits. West Brom are the ones I like to drop. If you look at the squad overall, it is weak and Pulis isn't really for me going into a new season. 5/1 replicates decent value.

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #101843 on: May 27, 2015, 02:48:40 AM »

Shock Announcement.  The GOAT didn't even win manager of the year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32894562

Somebody put Eddie Howe up a few weeks ago.  Top bombing whoever it was.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #101844 on: May 27, 2015, 02:53:10 AM »

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

As you seem to be making a book here, what price Palace to go down?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #101845 on: May 27, 2015, 02:59:49 AM »

Is it Pardew? The squad? A sustained psychological high from two mid season managerial changes that will wilt with one drawn out season? Over reliance on set pieces?

Funnily enough I am convincing myself here ha.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101846 on: May 27, 2015, 03:16:46 AM »

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

I am not making a book.  I have asked to back a team to go down and offered to lay a team to go down.   Just betting my opinions.  I make Watford a 1/2 shot to go down.   I think the gap between the teams coming up has never been bigger for them to bridge and all the 'soft' teams went down this year leaving 17 'big' clubs and the 3 who came up.  I sort of agree with you Palace are easily the least 'big' of the 17 clubs from last season.  I would not be willing to offer hill's 13/2 palace to go down though.  Don't think you will get bigger than that.  Don't think that will last too long if you want to get on i would suggest you invest quickly.  I would be amazed if less than 2 teams who came up don't go straight back down next season.  I keep looking at the 11/10 Bournemouth to go down and think it is huge.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

How would people price the 'top promoted team' market?  I would be making Norwich favs fwiw because of the clubs experience previous at the top level.  There is literally nothing between any of the teams coming up with regard to where they finished in the league last season.  It was incredibly tight with 3 games left.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:33:46 AM by arbboy » Logged
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #101847 on: May 27, 2015, 09:07:35 AM »

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

I am not making a book.  I have asked to back a team to go down and offered to lay a team to go down.   Just betting my opinions.  I make Watford a 1/2 shot to go down.   I think the gap between the teams coming up has never been bigger for them to bridge and all the 'soft' teams went down this year leaving 17 'big' clubs and the 3 who came up.  I sort of agree with you Palace are easily the least 'big' of the 17 clubs from last season.  I would not be willing to offer hill's 13/2 palace to go down though.  Don't think you will get bigger than that.  Don't think that will last too long if you want to get on i would suggest you invest quickly.  I would be amazed if less than 2 teams who came up don't go straight back down next season.  I keep looking at the 11/10 Bournemouth to go down and think it is huge.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

How would people price the 'top promoted team' market?  I would be making Norwich favs fwiw because of the clubs experience previous at the top level.  There is literally nothing between any of the teams coming up with regard to where they finished in the league last season.  It was incredibly tight with 3 games left.

Great write up and thought process Arb

Its quite feasible all 3 promoted teams could come back down

Watford...I agree with you ,  I don't hold out much hope of success and with another new manager on its way its going to be hard .Troy Deeney can obv score them some goals if he gets service         Price wise I think the market will level out and 4/5 5/6 may come available pre season

Norwich ...I fear will struggle too as the squad is very similar to two years ago. I cant think of a player( maybe Redmond) that can change a game One factor that could make a difference is the new Norwich manager Alex Neil who is highly thought of.

Bournemouth... Could be a surprise package with a young manager that plays great passing football and more importantly they have 3/4 young unexposed players that could really shine on the big stage Kermogant and Wilson will get goals I feel

For me Watford def straight down ,Norwich Probably ,Bournemouth to surprise people and stay up
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101848 on: May 27, 2015, 09:30:00 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £685.52

Outstanding Bets £1773.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=24

A loss of £75 yesterday

- £50 the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Atlanta Hawks 118-88 to advance to the NBA finals winning their series 4-0, so the Atlanta cover bet loses

Click to see full-size image.

Running for the finals we have £50 at 9/2 and £50 e/w at 7/2

- £25 Eddie Howe was named LMA Manager of the year, so losses on Koeman and Dyche. Mourinho was second

ongoing

- in county cricket warwickshire just failed to beat sussex, and therefore are 4th in LVCC1, Keeping Middlesex top for now. chris jordan won it for sussex with a six, having been dropped at long leg half an hour earlier. an unfortunate loss

- thanks to ashwell Prince's double century, Lancashire are in position to try to foce a win against Derbyshire today in LVCC2, who are 65 runs behind with 7 wickets left

- Djokovic won his opening match at roland garros in straight sets

- Sepp Blatter arriving to speak to CONCACAF football leaders in Zurich ahead of Friday's presidential election. got to deal with a bribery scandal this morning first though. This is of course hugely surprising

- the white sox were just edged out in toronto last night

- and boston's hitters got nothing going to support their pitcher against the twins

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101849 on: May 27, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »

Ok i will have £600 at 5/6 and £550 at 8/11 if you want to lay on credit to make the numbers nice and round.  So £1150 to win £900 overall?  Let me know.  No rush.  The price isnt going anywhere quickly.

Sounds fine Arb.  Will PM you to confirm.
Pages: 1 ... 6786 6787 6788 6789 [6790] 6791 6792 6793 6794 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: