blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:17:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6787 6788 6789 6790 [6791] 6792 6793 6794 6795 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441333 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #101850 on: May 27, 2015, 10:13:31 AM »

Bit of mileage in the relegation market for next years prem with 9/2 bar the promoted three.

I think Norwich and Bournemouth with a couple of additions can be very useful.

I can see Leicester and Villa improving to become mid table outfits. West Brom are the ones I like to drop. If you look at the squad overall, it is weak and Pulis isn't really for me going into a new season. 5/1 replicates decent value.

Can see Swansea disappointing aswell but was hoping for more like 12/1 to play.

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

Can I have £150 on please mate.

Can't go much worse than my bets vs blonde this year. Already had to send Dubai and Ace2m £600 for my Swansea Top 10 Lay and QPR Points buy.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101851 on: May 27, 2015, 10:15:06 AM »

Bit of mileage in the relegation market for next years prem with 9/2 bar the promoted three.

I can see Leicester and Villa improving to become mid table outfits. West Brom are the ones I like to drop. If you look at the squad overall, it is weak and Pulis isn't really for me going into a new season. 5/1 replicates decent value.

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

As you seem to be making a book here, what price Palace to go down?

I am not making a book.  I have asked to back a team to go down and offered to lay a team to go down.   Just betting my opinions.  I make Watford a 1/2 shot to go down.   I think the gap between the teams coming up has never been bigger for them to bridge and all the 'soft' teams went down this year leaving 17 'big' clubs and the 3 who came up.  I sort of agree with you Palace are easily the least 'big' of the 17 clubs from last season.  I would not be willing to offer hill's 13/2 palace to go down though.  Don't think you will get bigger than that.  Don't think that will last too long if you want to get on i would suggest you invest quickly.  I would be amazed if less than 2 teams who came up don't go straight back down next season.  I keep looking at the 11/10 Bournemouth to go down and think it is huge.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

How would people price the 'top promoted team' market?  I would be making Norwich favs fwiw because of the clubs experience previous at the top level.  There is literally nothing between any of the teams coming up with regard to where they finished in the league last season.  It was incredibly tight with 3 games left.

I agree Norwich favourite at moment, but if I was going to bet right now I'd take Watford.  They are likely going to end up with either a Europa League (Quique Flores) or Champions League (di Matteo)winning manager and are the ones who will make the most surprising signings imo.    I think the other teams will make more "safe" signings (eg Trippier/Rhodes).  I don't think that Flores/Matteo are better than Neil and certainly now Howe, but I think they'll be useful managers for attracting players.  

I think if top promoted team were a market then Watford would be jollies by end of July once most of the transfer activity had washed through.   I also think they'll be odds against to go down when we go to post Wink

Opinions and all that.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101852 on: May 27, 2015, 10:27:02 AM »

Everything is booked for those that have pm'd me and/or put bets on here.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101853 on: May 27, 2015, 10:32:49 AM »

arbboy

will the cavs be underdogs to golden state?

should they be?

(well done on the two bets we have going to the final)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #101854 on: May 27, 2015, 10:35:36 AM »

Will lay up to £500 at 5/1 WBA to go down.  Let me know how much you want.  Credit is fine for you.

I am not making a book.  I have asked to back a team to go down and offered to lay a team to go down.   Just betting my opinions.  I make Watford a 1/2 shot to go down.   I think the gap between the teams coming up has never been bigger for them to bridge and all the 'soft' teams went down this year leaving 17 'big' clubs and the 3 who came up.  I sort of agree with you Palace are easily the least 'big' of the 17 clubs from last season.  I would not be willing to offer hill's 13/2 palace to go down though.  Don't think you will get bigger than that.  Don't think that will last too long if you want to get on i would suggest you invest quickly.  I would be amazed if less than 2 teams who came up don't go straight back down next season.  I keep looking at the 11/10 Bournemouth to go down and think it is huge.

How would people price the 'top promoted team' market?  I would be making Norwich favs fwiw because of the clubs experience previous at the top level.  There is literally nothing between any of the teams coming up with regard to where they finished in the league last season.  It was incredibly tight with 3 games left.

I agree Norwich favourite at moment, but if I was going to bet right now I'd take Watford.  They are likely going to end up with either a Europa League (Quique Flores) or Champions League (di Matteo)winning manager and are the ones who will make the most surprising signings imo.    I think the other teams will make more "safe" signings (eg Trippier/Rhodes).  I don't think that Flores/Matteo are better than Neil and certainly now Howe, but I think they'll be useful managers for attracting players.  

I think if top promoted team were a market then Watford would be jollies by end of July once most of the transfer activity had washed through.   I also think they'll be odds against to go down when we go to post Wink

Opinions and all that.

Love your enthusiasm for Watford Dung   Smiley  and was with you all the way last year.

We all know a season is a long time and there are always a lot of variables ....however.....if they are odds against to be relegated I will be having my biggest bet ever (@ evens I would still have a chunk on)

100% with Arb on this one
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101855 on: May 27, 2015, 10:36:37 AM »

arbboy

will the cavs be underdogs to golden state?

should they be?

(well done on the two bets we have going to the final)

Yes they will. They will be the price they currently are given the fsct Houston are 100/1. Gs have home court advantage due to the better regular season record so will play four out of seven games at home including game 7 decider if required.

As to whether they should be it is hard to know because none of the eastern teams have turned up against them. They looked dominant last night but probably beat the worst sixty win team in history so it is hard to say.  They are carrying injuries but have eight days off now before the finals start which could be important
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101856 on: May 27, 2015, 10:53:34 AM »

Opinions and all that.

Love your enthusiasm for Watford Dung   Smiley  and was with you all the way last year.

We all know a season is a long time and there are always a lot of variables ....however.....if they are odds against to be relegated I will be having my biggest bet ever (@ evens I would still have a chunk on)

100% with Arb on this one

Think you'll get that price before the season.  They were close to evens (I think - maybe 5/6)  before they decided to tin Jokanovic.  I think the market thinks that the Pozzos are crazy in the same way as the Leeds Italian boss and that has resulted in them going to 4/7 to go down in places, but personally I think they are just completely ruthless.  Jokanovic wanted a big pay rise (rumoured) and they looked at who else they could get in for that wage and said "thanks for your hard work but we'll go elsewhere".  I think these guys really know what they are doing and have no sentiment.

However, I will concede I may have yellow specs on Smiley  I am also sad to see Jokanovic leave.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #101857 on: May 27, 2015, 10:54:45 AM »

Shock Announcement.  The GOAT didn't even win manager of the year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32894562

Somebody put Eddie Howe up a few weeks ago.  Top bombing whoever it was.

A couple of months back only EPL managers were being offered in the betting and all I pointed out was that the lower league managers such as Cotterill and Howe should take up a decent bit of the book.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101858 on: May 27, 2015, 11:58:55 AM »

I went down to Hove for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon and to me it wasn't the track that was the problem but the ball was moving all over in the air. Luke Wright, Craig Cachopa and Harry Finch all looked like they were batting with a wet noodle. The spinners then came on and they tried to hoick it down to Cow Corner only to be stumped, caught or lbw sweeping. Pretty ordinary batting.

here is the video of day 4. quite a game

http://www.ecb.co.uk/news/articles/jordan-cameo-seals-dramatic-win

look at the balls that got finch and joyce! unplayable

My eyes are open wide
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #101859 on: May 27, 2015, 02:11:02 PM »

ok cheers Arbboy, £150 West Brom to go down @ 5/1 Booked.

rotty1964

View Profile
« Reply #101860 on: May 27, 2015, 04:02:58 PM »

Anyone like to give me price on the 3 promoted teams going straight back down to championship.  Cant find odds for this.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101861 on: May 27, 2015, 05:08:05 PM »

Anyone like to give me price on the 3 promoted teams going straight back down to championship.  Cant find odds for this.

sent you a text gaz.  Not sure if you using the same phone.  Happy to lay 5/1 mainly because i am so strong myself on Watford.  Don't really want to go any higher because of Watford.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #101862 on: May 28, 2015, 09:59:00 AM »

Watson v Stephens at the French Open this afternoon.

Watson leads 4-0 head to head (including a win on clay) but is 2-1 underdog in places.  I think it's worth £25 as there seems to be something in the Watson game that matches up well against her opponent.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101863 on: May 28, 2015, 10:38:45 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £635.52

Outstanding Bets £1723.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=24

A loss of £50 yesterday

The Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets 104-90 in game 5 and so secured a 4-1 Western conference championship

Click to see full-size image.

they now play the Cleveland Cavs in the final, as odds-on favourites to win the title

ongoing positions

Lancashire beat Derbyshire by an innings on the final day at Southport.  Derbyshire began the final day on 123-3, 58 runs behind, but collapsed during the morning session at Southport.

Spinners Kerrigan (4-80) and Lilley (5-23), who claimed a maiden five-wicket haul in only his third first-class game, took all seven wickets.

All looks very rosy for Lancashire, clearly the best team in the division, 31 points clear of 2nd after 6 games and we are on at 7/2

the white sox won the final game of their series in toronto in ten innings

the red sox lost again in miinesota

for one of our F1 spread bets, Vijay Mallya on how a ForceIndia upgrade will bring regular points >> http://f1.com/1KzlMna 

meanwhile, the election goes ahead. we have a potential winner riding on it tomorrow....

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101864 on: May 28, 2015, 10:49:51 AM »

All looks very rosy for Lancashire

Clever on so many levels, with Kerrigan amongst the wickets.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 6787 6788 6789 6790 [6791] 6792 6793 6794 6795 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: