blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:24:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6792 6793 6794 6795 [6796] 6797 6798 6799 6800 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442815 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #101925 on: May 30, 2015, 12:22:21 AM »

Must be the fred bet of all time that.  Totally bomb proof.  What had to actually happen for him to lose apart from death?

Mass murder and it would have been close

i managed to get 2.72 on with bwin at 6/4

Probably the best bet i will ever have in my life....

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101926 on: May 30, 2015, 10:44:30 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £631.01

Outstanding Bets £1753.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=24

A profit of £21 yesterday

Blatter. Amazingly, at small odds against at bwin a couple of months ago

ongoing positions

At 2-2 with Anderson having taken both wickets, we were hopefully of him running through the NZ batting. Instead, that was it and Broad proceeded to go at 6 an over, bowl filth and take three wickets, two batsmen slogging. So Broad currently has 9 wickets for the series Anderson 4, which i don't think too many people would have expected

the white sox won at the houston astros, 6-3 in 11 innings

the red sox lost again in texas

today. any ideas?

Click to see full-size image.

a big serving challenge for murray

Click to see full-size image.

ford v farrell in the aviva premiership final

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:05:35 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101927 on: May 30, 2015, 11:13:56 AM »

I see there is a tip elsewhere for 17/2 Benteke each way goalscorer. I'm not sure I agree with the each way portion of it being value. Unless there's an early goal, I'm expecting a tight affair. Three of the top four scores in the market are under 2.5 goals. I'd rather double up on the win part, personally.

As it's with £3.65, that might be a challenge, but it can't be a bad bet, given everyone else is 7/1 FGS
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:18:10 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101928 on: May 30, 2015, 11:26:19 AM »

I see there is a tip elsewhere for 17/2 Benteke each way goalscorer. I'm not sure I agree with the each way portion of it being value. Unless there's an early goal, I'm expecting a tight affair. Three of the top four scores in the market are under 2.5 goals. I'd rather double up on the win part, personally.

As it's with £3.65, that might be a challenge, but it can't be a bad bet, given everyone else is 7/1 FGS

I was very tempted to put up over 2.5 3.5 4.5, i have to say....not sure Villa are best served trying to grind out a tight one, the question is whether they will get enough possession to do damge.

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #101929 on: May 30, 2015, 11:32:59 AM »

Morning Tighty.

This weekend it is superleague's magic weekend with all 6 games being played at St James Park. In the first game Widnes meet Salford. It is another big game for Widnes if they are to avoid being in the bottom 4, and I think they will manage a win with a bit to spare. Salford still don't have Rangi Chase and their ability to score is greatly diminished. I will take Widnes to win and cover the handicap.

Suggest £20 Widnes -4 @ 13-10 with Hills.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101930 on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »

I was very tempted to put up over 2.5 3.5 4.5, i have to say....not sure Villa are best served trying to grind out a tight one, the question is whether they will get enough possession to do damge.

Terrible cliché, but I see the first 20 minutes as crucial. If Villa keep it tight and show a bit of steel, they can frustrate Arsenal. Only two things can stop Arsenal winning this: panic-induced self-implosion and Christian Benteke.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101931 on: May 30, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »

Morning Tighty.

This weekend it is superleague's magic weekend with all 6 games being played at St James Park. In the first game Widnes meet Salford. It is another big game for Widnes if they are to avoid being in the bottom 4, and I think they will manage a win with a bit to spare. Salford still don't have Rangi Chase and their ability to score is greatly diminished. I will take Widnes to win and cover the handicap.

Suggest £20 Widnes -4 @ 13-10 with Hills.

30 May 2015 - Salford v Widnes - Alternative Handicap 1

Widnes (-4.0) @ 13/10

Stake : £20.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001330/F

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101932 on: May 30, 2015, 11:43:01 AM »

The place part of the ew bet is shocking value.  You can get 11/4 to score at any time with 365 and 9/1 to score first with ladbrokes.  If we choose to bet 'each-way' then these two options should be the min return accepted.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/arsenal-v-aston-villa/first-goalscorer
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/arsenal-v-aston-villa/anytime-goalscorer

As a general rule there has to be a goal expectation well in excess of 3 goals in the game, this game is 2.8, for there to even be close to a positive edge in the standard ew FGS terms.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 11:48:30 AM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101933 on: May 30, 2015, 11:51:17 AM »

Maths says the Woolwich will be ahead by the end of the game, which usually means the other team is attacking in the last five minutes to try to nick an equaliser. They'll be knocking long balls in and maybe whipping corners in.

Last corner prices:

Arsenal: 1/2
Villa: 13/8

Arsenal will have more corners in the game for sure (they are always high in that stat) but this feels like a possible angle. £20 if we can with £3.65

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101934 on: May 30, 2015, 12:24:42 PM »

Maths says the Woolwich will be ahead by the end of the game, which usually means the other team is attacking in the last five minutes to try to nick an equaliser. They'll be knocking long balls in and maybe whipping corners in.

Last corner prices:

Arsenal: 1/2
Villa: 13/8

Arsenal will have more corners in the game for sure (they are always high in that stat) but this feels like a possible angle. £20 if we can with £3.65

unsurprisuingly there was a restriction, but not as onerous as normal

Aston Villa
   Arsenal v Aston Villa
Last Match Corner    30/05/2015    13/8
   None    To Run
Stake 10.77    To Return 28.27

you caught me in a weak "stuart broad gets pummelled all round the park and takes more wickets from slogging" moment

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #101935 on: May 30, 2015, 12:37:27 PM »

Dont put too many footy bets up, but with Giroud probably starting, Walcott must surely get a run out(after last week) after an hour or so as the impact player.

I think 7-1 on him as last goalscorer must be a touch of value, in a market I rarely touch, but looks to have some sense to it in this game.

Token tenner.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101936 on: May 30, 2015, 12:46:07 PM »

Arsenal v Aston Villa Theo Walcott (Last Goal Scorer - 90 Mins) Odds: 7/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  80.00

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #101937 on: May 30, 2015, 01:07:02 PM »

Any views on Gabriel's Kaka today? Funny course, Chester, with a tight bend and basically a running track with barely a straight to speak of. Bit of money on the Koukash horse this morning that has a poor, outside draw but ran round here just a couple of weeks ago and, given there are thirty six other meetings in the north today (no idea why they've scheduled that, but there we are), trainer and owner must believe this is a good race for their horse.

Good ground (as opposed to softer stuff earlier in the month) and a 13 runner race might not be too bad for the draw if he can start well. Down a little in the weights and 3 extra pounds off for the claiming jockey.

9/1 with Billy Mountain. Don't think this is a good each way race (13 runners 11/2-40/1 and three places), so win only £20 is the recommend.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #101938 on: May 30, 2015, 01:16:37 PM »

Any views on Gabriel's Kaka today? Funny course, Chester, with a tight bend and basically a running track with barely a straight to speak of. Bit of money on the Koukash horse this morning that has a poor, outside draw but ran round here just a couple of weeks ago and, given there are thirty six other meetings in the north today (no idea why they've scheduled that, but there we are), trainer and owner must believe this is a good race for their horse.

Good ground (as opposed to softer stuff earlier in the month) and a 13 runner race might not be too bad for the draw if he can start well. Down a little in the weights and 3 extra pounds off for the claiming jockey.

9/1 with Billy Mountain. Don't think this is a good each way race (13 runners 11/2-40/1 and three places), so win only £20 is the recommend.

Rain would be very welcome ahead of the Matthew Clark Handicap. Both Loving Spirit and Gabrial’s Kaka are capable of running very well here if it arrives as they are best when they can get their toe in.

From Fahey's column.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101939 on: May 30, 2015, 01:21:21 PM »

with no rain forecast http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653228

good going http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/going

and the outside draw

shall we leave it?

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6792 6793 6794 6795 [6796] 6797 6798 6799 6800 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: