blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:08:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6796 6797 6798 6799 [6800] 6801 6802 6803 6804 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446575 times)
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #101985 on: May 31, 2015, 12:30:36 AM »

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/5173149/Match-Betting.html

Esports>League of Legends>Team Liquid to beat Team Dragon Knight.

8/15 WH
1/2 bet365

Already 1.45 on pinnacle, news filtering through that TDK are playing with three substitutes. They have also lost 3 bans this game.
I reckon come game time, Saturday, Team Liquid are going to be 1/4.

Easy

Cheers exstream Smiley
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #101986 on: May 31, 2015, 01:36:31 AM »

Random comment I saw on Vieira/NUFC rumours.

Click to see full-size image.

No idea on the validity though, probably utter rubbish, but I thought I would post it anyway!

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #101987 on: May 31, 2015, 09:15:01 AM »

I actually like a dog that's running tonight in the 1st round of Greyhound Derby to put it up here.

Blonde Nipper 2/1 hills/betfred, great Irish form, winning Towcester debut, strong finisher and a decent trail, think it starts shorter than 2/1 (currently shorter on thin BF market) owner and trainer have said they are both confident. It may not lead but should be handy enough to pull back King Alley. If he leads we r counting the money.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/nipper-derby-odds-hold-firm-after-debut-strike/1826838/

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

Recommend £30 win tonight (9:26 I think) Blond Nipper with Hills or Fred

Recommend £10 ew Derby outright with 365 @ 100/1 ( if someone can get this on, I cannot bet with 365)

@BlondeNipper on Twitter, your not a superstar dog without your own Twitter account.

following  Smiley

Returned 2nd tonight at 7/4, found trouble at 1st and couldn't get back to King Alley. Good news is he is through to the next round and is currently best price of 66/1.

#Invalid YouTube Link#
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #101988 on: May 31, 2015, 09:15:43 AM »

I actually like a dog that's running tonight in the 1st round of Greyhound Derby to put it up here.

Blonde Nipper 2/1 hills/betfred, great Irish form, winning Towcester debut, strong finisher and a decent trail, think it starts shorter than 2/1 (currently shorter on thin BF market) owner and trainer have said they are both confident. It may not lead but should be handy enough to pull back King Alley. If he leads we r counting the money.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/greyhounds/nipper-derby-odds-hold-firm-after-debut-strike/1826838/

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

Recommend £10 ew Derby outright with 365 @ 100/1 ( if someone can get this on, I cannot bet with 365)

@BlondeNipper on Twitter, your not a superstar dog without your own Twitter account.

following  Smiley

Returned 2nd tonight at 7/4, found trouble at 1st and couldn't get back to King Alley. Good news is he is through to the next round and is currently best price of 66/1.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Can never get this right, help pls.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #101989 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:55 AM »

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

following  Smiley

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101990 on: May 31, 2015, 10:41:53 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £632.91

Outstanding Bets £1828.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=24

A profit of £2 yesterday

+£26 esports LOL

+£26 Widnes covering the handicap against Salford

Click to see full-size image.

-£30 blonde nipper beaten at Wimbledon

-£10 Walcott last scorer. Instead he scored first and was substituted

-£10 Aston Villa last corner. Aston Villa in fact had no corners in an utterly abject performance

ongoing positions

both Murray and Djokovic through to the last 16 of the French in straight sets against Krygios and Kokkankis respectively

couple of losers coming in the cricket. Ballance out for 29 to the second new ball. Anderson stood and watched while Broad took the most expensive 5-for in test history in terms of runs conceded per over

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #101991 on: May 31, 2015, 11:20:19 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Magic weekend continues in Newcastle today. In the first game Huddersfield face the CESM's. It is going to be wet and windy today, just the kind of weather the CESM's love when they are away from home. Huddersfield have the stingiest defence in superleague and their plan today will be to play a tight kicking game and force errors from the French. Going low on points is OK but I have a preference for doing the same bet as yesterday and back Huddersfield to cover the handicap of 4 points.

Suggest £20 Huddersfield -4 @ 13/10 with Hills.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101992 on: May 31, 2015, 11:31:36 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Magic weekend continues in Newcastle today. In the first game Huddersfield face the CESM's. It is going to be wet and windy today, just the kind of weather the CESM's love when they are away from home. Huddersfield have the stingiest defence in superleague and their plan today will be to play a tight kicking game and force errors from the French. Going low on points is OK but I have a preference for doing the same bet as yesterday and back Huddersfield to cover the handicap of 4 points.

Suggest £20 Huddersfield -4 @ 13/10 with Hills.

31 May 2015 - Catalan Dragons v Huddersfield - Alternative Handicap 1

Huddersfield (-4.0) @ 13/10

Stake : £20.00
Estimated Returns : £

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #101993 on: May 31, 2015, 12:39:40 PM »

Struggling to see how Rangers are favourites away to Motherwell.  Apart from the fact they need to win by 2.   

The price that sticks out for me is the draw.   Motherwell can close up shop early, in the first game from what I managed to see Rangers were somewhat limp in front of goal.   

13/5 the Draw with Betty seems reasonable or for others who can the same is available with Skaiiiiiii Bet and We Hear You Powaar!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #101994 on: May 31, 2015, 12:48:36 PM »

Would also recommend getting on the 100/1 ante post ew outright as well (someone will have to do this for Fred  as its with 365) currently 67.0 on BF.

following  Smiley

@BlondeNipper good recovery nice finish...when do you run again?

@nickjenkins01 either Friday or Saturday night - draw dependant #Derby
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #101995 on: May 31, 2015, 12:52:48 PM »

Struggling to see how Rangers are favourites away to Motherwell.  Apart from the fact they need to win by 2.  

The price that sticks out for me is the draw.   Motherwell can close up shop early, in the first game from what I managed to see Rangers were somewhat limp in front of goal.  

13/5 the Draw with Betty seems reasonable or for others who can the same is available with Skaiiiiiii Bet and We Hear You Powaar!

Incredible gamble on Rangers this morning.  I thought they were a bad price at 7/4!  Close to 11/8 now.   Haven't done the maths on it and don't know the away goals rules either but the 11/2 rangers to go up must be a bit of value given the gamble on the match prices.  Assuming they are being gambled for a reason.  Maybe not.  Interesting spot.  Must be value somewhere.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/championship/to-win-the-playoffs
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:11:48 PM by arbboy » Logged
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #101996 on: May 31, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »

Struggling to see how Rangers are favourites away to Motherwell.  Apart from the fact they need to win by 2.   

The price that sticks out for me is the draw.   Motherwell can close up shop early, in the first game from what I managed to see Rangers were somewhat limp in front of goal.   

Incredible gamble on Rangers this morning.  I thought they were a bad price at 7/4!  Close to 11/8 now. 

I could play the paranoia card, but I won't :-)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #101997 on: May 31, 2015, 02:03:48 PM »

No view on the game not followed the team news e.t.c

All i will say is Rangers were a massive gamble the first leg as well

MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #101998 on: May 31, 2015, 02:08:34 PM »

following  Smiley

@BlondeNipper good recovery nice finish...when do you run again?

@nickjenkins01 either Friday or Saturday night - draw dependant #Derby

Last heat Saturday night....

Heat 16

1 Ibiza Rocks

2 Beaming Bucko

3 Here We Go (m)

4 Blonde Nipper (m)

5 King Alley (w)

6 Baliff Hubert (w)

First three qualify for the third round on Saturday week.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #101999 on: May 31, 2015, 02:15:25 PM »

No view on the game not followed the team news e.t.c

All i will say is Rangers were a massive gamble the first leg as well

I was in a bookies at Glasgow Central  on Thursday and In the hour and a half I was in there I saw lots of casuals come in and they were doing Rangers ht/ft, Rangers -1 and -2.  So I can understand that. 

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Rangers don't turn it around today then they could easily be looking at another Administration/Liquidation debacle.   It's obviously difficult to get a true picture of what is going on as the current board don't seem to be sharing too much in the public domain.   We can only summise from the titbits we get through the blogosphere.
Pages: 1 ... 6796 6797 6798 6799 [6800] 6801 6802 6803 6804 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: