blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:10:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6961 6962 6963 6964 [6965] 6966 6967 6968 6969 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443391 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #104460 on: July 29, 2015, 06:32:10 PM »

I know there are ambitious plans at Griffin Park, but I didn't expect Brentford to be 3rd in the betting.   I think that's a sell.

I'm a Brentford fan at that was my first thought. To be fair, both the Boro and Derby quotes look low to me. Think both are a buy.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #104461 on: July 29, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »

I thought that as well, but I'd wager if you bought the 3 or 4 market leaders in the Championship every season it would be the route to the poor house.  Last season's market underachievers were Cardiff, Wigan and Fulham!

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #104462 on: July 29, 2015, 07:20:16 PM »

Duckett got promoted to number 4 after his recent good form in the 50 over comp. only got 30, no good as cobb cobbled together 80 on a pitch where Northants score of 244 is looking like a winner
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #104463 on: July 29, 2015, 07:39:59 PM »

Personal again??? Lol seriously can you not just debate the point? Ill leave it as tikay and tighty have asked me to. But the reason i stopped posting here was down to your trolling alone. One day you will scare everyone off. Wp.

Oh dear.

I really don't think anyone has stopped posting because of me.

It would be great to continue this "Battle of Wits" with you Nico, but sadly you have come unarmed.

Well I have pretty much stopped posting on here because of your vitriolic personal attacks after each and every perceived insult.

Ralph.

Very much like Nico, if you start it, don't expect me to lie down and take it. It doesn't work lie that in my world.

I have plenty of messages saying I should ignore your insults, so it's all about which side of the fence you are on really isn't it.

It won't take me long to trawl through to find an insult from you that I react to and you then claim I'm sensitive.

I can't be too sensitive to a compliment now can I?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104464 on: July 29, 2015, 08:04:25 PM »

Duckett got promoted to number 4 after his recent good form in the 50 over comp. only got 30, no good as cobb cobbled together 80 on a pitch where Northants score of 244 is looking like a winner

Bugger.

We'll catch him on the right day eventually.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #104465 on: July 29, 2015, 08:31:11 PM »

Personal again??? Lol seriously can you not just debate the point? Ill leave it as tikay and tighty have asked me to. But the reason i stopped posting here was down to your trolling alone. One day you will scare everyone off. Wp.

Oh dear.

It would be great to continue this "Battle of Wits" with you Nico, but sadly you have come unarmed.

Well I have pretty much stopped posting on here because of your vitriolic personal attacks after each and every perceived insult.

Ralph.

Very much like Nico, if you start it, don't expect me to lie down and take it. It doesn't work lie that in my world.

I have plenty of messages saying I should ignore your insults, so it's all about which side of the fence you are on really isn't it.

It won't take me long to trawl through to find an insult from you that I react to and you then claim I'm sensitive.

Prove it.

I have never insulted you personally ever.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104466 on: July 29, 2015, 09:13:59 PM »

Adz is like a pub poker player who crushes his local pub game even though he has so many leaks and his ego thinks he is great because he wins every week.  Reason being the people he plays against have even more leaks than him.  This fools him into thinking he is a winner then he steps up in class and plays with the big boys who really do win properly week in week out for real money (ala joining TFT).  He tries to use the same moves etc in the bigger league and they don't work and/or get exposed as nonsense (ala betting ew in 15 runner hcaps because i want to back the 'winner' and the price is 10/1 so it must be an ew bet blah blah blah).  This logic works to fool pub poker players into thinking you are a great judge because 'why wouldn't u back a horse you fancy at 10/1 ew because it is 10/1.  It doesn't matter how many places are paid and/or how many runners are in the race because if it gets placed you show a 'profit' on the race.

When you step up to the top end of the game (which TFT was originally when Camel started it and at least 10 full time professional sports bettors were posting in here until a certain someone scared the vast majority of them away however much he tries to convince himself he hasn't) these 'leaks' get totally exposed as folly even though your old mates thought the same ideas were great because they 'make sense'.  Then the said punter says 'i have learnt plenty from you' but keeps making such fundemental mistakes punting ew in 15 runner hcaps and advises other people to do the same and lose their money on top of his own on tft.  After a while you just have to realise these characters never learn anything and just say they do when their actions say it all.  They then resort to shouting and talking nonsense in the big league to try and hide the fact they don't have a clue what they are talking about.  Obviously in the local pub game they don't have to resort to tactics like this because they are the local hero/winner.

I have no problem with adz because guys like him sending the wrong messages out keep the game going to the vast majority of punters.  However this place was designed by camel years ago to teach casual punters how to make money and stop their leaks, not how to encourage people to literally set fire to cash.

His comeback is always 'i am really boring and turn the fred into a place where people don't want to be/it's too maths based blah blah blah'.  Gambling successfully is a maths game.  There is no other way to make money long term. If you don't understand the maths you will never maximise your profits.  Sorry to tell you the truth adz.  I thought it was set up to turn losing fun gamblers into winning gamblers ala Tikay now realises you can win sports betting after years of knocking it out in a different life time.  I like to think i have played a part into doing that for numerous blondes via my threads/posts like all the other pros who post here to educate casual punters into avoiding the basic 'losing' mistakes 99% of punters make.  To still 3 years on have a so called 'winner' in the game preaching bets which are huge long term losing bets maths wise however good a judge he claims to be goes against what Camel set the tft thread up to be. imo.  The sad factor is at least 7 of those 10 winning long term maths based pro punters no longer post and everyone who knows knows why they don't post but the man himself still doesn't realise.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:30:51 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #104467 on: July 29, 2015, 09:41:20 PM »

That is all.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104468 on: July 29, 2015, 09:59:54 PM »

No view on the horses involved but this looks a good spot for someone to suggest some each way bets tomorrow.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2015-07-29-goodwood/14:35/winner

Highland Reel is the drifting 9/4 fav AOB has pulled 3 horses out this week from Goodwood which indicates a possible/probable issue with the yard.

The fact this is still running can be taken either way but it is hard to view it as being more likely to be a positive.

The bottom four probably outclassed, leaves five to choose from with the 3 places and quarter odds available and the fav having a possibility of bombing out.

Cue the fav hacking up

fred cant get 1/4 for the EW with any of the 3 bookies offering it so taking the 1/5 would be losing value

only horse that anyone can get that is best price with a bookie offering 1/4 for ew is scottish 9.0 with everyday but 1 on a leap year

can i claim this as E/W tip and place?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #104469 on: July 29, 2015, 10:27:24 PM »

Oh dear.

Ralph.

Prove it.

Sigh.

With 16k plus posts, I have neither the time or inclination to go through and find examples.

However I recall a couple of weeks ago on the redarmi staking thread, a similar scenario to today, where Nico pops up and slags me off and shortly after you pop up and start suggesting you would love to see me get a whooping from Kmac. Admittedly, not a personal insult, but we get the gist.

Now I read Arbboys synopsis, and I just can't be bothered any more. Punting with the people that "play" on here is no longer fun. Sorry Tighty/Tikay, but I could send you plenty of messages from others who agree, regardless of what the Arbbies may think.

Pretty sure if you go across the last 3 years in the golf, racing and TFT threads, there is no one close to producing the results that I have. Sadly because they aren't "perfect" bets, I am obviously a terrible and losing punter. The numbers suggest otherwise, but that doesn't make the story fit does it? You suggest I am "preaching bad bets". There is only one bloke preaching every day, I simply put up fancies, and keep the stakes a lot smaller than I actually bet, as I am aware that they don't fit the perfect profile, but people may actually like to punt a decent priced winner.

There are still plenty of Blondes suggesting non perfect bets on TFT, but they don't get the Arbboy treatment. It probably riles him that year after year I keep producing the long priced wnners, not because I know some maths, but because I do the homework. But according to Arbboy you can't possibly win spending hundreds of hours a months actually watching racing/studying form and having some decent contacts, if you don't use the maths...oh no!! LOL.

I have to laugh at statements like "tries to use the same moves in the big leagues". Is that really what you think this is?Huh? You are a very deluded man, but then you do class Redarmi as a close and loyal friend, so that probably speaks more about you than the wisdom you speak on betting.

Then I get blamed for everyone leaving. Just a frigging joke. The only worthwhile person that has left here, that wasn't trying to make a fast buck out of us all, was bobby1, hounded off by same said redarmi and his sidekicks, iirc.     Pretty much every thread on here these days that has aggro in it, has the same person in the middle, but T&T seem oblivious to it, or happy to trade the upset, in exchange for view/post counts.

Anyway, time to take a back step and leave the place to Arbboy, to keep patting himself on the back suggesting inspired bets like Djoc at Wimbledon, and Ando in the Matchplay, and innumerable long odds on shots that 95% of the "big league" wouldn't/couldn't bother with. Soon be time for the Premier League trebles, All hail the hero.

No doubt with me no longer contributing all these "players" will return, or maybe they have gone skint too......?

Its good to know that "I have no problem with adz", because I hate to think of the nice things you would have to say about me if you did.

Anyway, enough already.See you in a few months..maybe.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #104470 on: July 29, 2015, 10:39:20 PM »

both of you, please. Draw a line under it and don't abuse each other, thank you

Putting me off tomorrow's card. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #104471 on: July 29, 2015, 10:43:22 PM »

Adz is like a pub poker player who crushes his local pub game even though he has so many leaks and his ego thinks he is great because he wins every week.  Reason being the people he plays against have even more leaks than him.  This fools him into thinking he is a winner then he steps up in class and plays with the big boys who really do win properly week in week out for real money (ala joining TFT).  He tries to use the same moves etc in the bigger league and they don't work and/or get exposed as nonsense (ala betting ew in 15 runner hcaps because i want to back the 'winner' and the price is 10/1 so it must be an ew bet blah blah blah).  This logic works to fool pub poker players into thinking you are a great judge because 'why wouldn't u back a horse you fancy at 10/1 ew because it is 10/1.  It doesn't matter how many places are paid and/or how many runners are in the race because if it gets placed you show a 'profit' on the race.

When you step up to the top end of the game (which TFT was originally when Camel started it and at least 10 full time professional sports bettors were posting in here until a certain someone scared the vast majority of them away however much he tries to convince himself he hasn't) these 'leaks' get totally exposed as folly even though your old mates thought the same ideas were great because they 'make sense'.  Then the said punter says 'i have learnt plenty from you' but keeps making such fundemental mistakes punting ew in 15 runner hcaps and advises other people to do the same and lose their money on top of his own on tft.  After a while you just have to realise these characters never learn anything and just say they do when their actions say it all.  They then resort to shouting and talking nonsense in the big league to try and hide the fact they don't have a clue what they are talking about.  Obviously in the local pub game they don't have to resort to tactics like this because they are the local hero/winner.

I have no problem with adz because guys like him sending the wrong messages out keep the game going to the vast majority of punters.  However this place was designed by camel years ago to teach casual punters how to make money and stop their leaks, not how to encourage people to literally set fire to cash.

His comeback is always 'i am really boring and turn the fred into a place where people don't want to be/it's too maths based blah blah blah'.  Gambling successfully is a maths game.  There is no other way to make money long term. If you don't understand the maths you will never maximise your profits.  Sorry to tell you the truth adz.  I thought it was set up to turn losing fun gamblers into winning gamblers ala Tikay now realises you can win sports betting after years of knocking it out in a different life time.  I like to think i have played a part into doing that for numerous blondes via my threads/posts like all the other pros who post here to educate casual punters into avoiding the basic 'losing' mistakes 99% of punters make.  To still 3 years on have a so called 'winner' in the game preaching bets which are huge long term losing bets maths wise however good a judge he claims to be goes against what Camel set the tft thread up to be. imo.  The sad factor is at least 7 of those 10 winning long term maths based pro punters no longer post and everyone who knows knows why they don't post but the man himself still doesn't realise.

Aaaaand the ego has landed.

I have to say, in the couple of years I've read this forum I've enjoyed BigAdz's friendly banter and it's disappointing to see trolling posts like the above turning the thread into a mean-spirited place to frequent.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #104472 on: July 29, 2015, 11:20:51 PM »

I have to say, in the couple of years I've read this forum I've enjoyed BigAdz's friendly banter and it's disappointing to see trolling posts like the above turning the thread into a mean-spirited place to frequent.

If I'm being less than judgemental, I would say Adz doesn't know the difference between banter and trolling.

Many of his posts seem like they are designed to rile or upset a fellow poster.

Maybe it is his idea of banter, but you'd think after thousands of posts, several bans and a shedload of complaints he'd have learnt by now what is and what isn't acceptable.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #104473 on: July 29, 2015, 11:27:15 PM »

If I'm being less than judgemental, I would say Adz doesn't know the difference between banter and trolling.

Many of his posts seem like they are designed to rile or upset a fellow poster.

Maybe it is his idea of banter, but you'd think after thousands of posts, several bans and a shedload of complaints he'd have learnt by now what is and what isn't acceptable.

Spot on. The thing is adz has posted to dom and arb in exactly the same format he did to me way back when. If that is not evidence of almost planned or having a copied response to any criticism not sure what is.

He also said way back when on here that is was just me who had a problem with him and everyone else loved him.

I will let others judge whether that is the case.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104474 on: July 29, 2015, 11:59:55 PM »

Oh dear.

Ralph.

Prove it.

Sigh.

With 16k plus posts, I have neither the time or inclination to go through and find examples.

However I recall a couple of weeks ago on the redarmi staking thread, a similar scenario to today, where Nico pops up and slags me off and shortly after you pop up and start suggesting you would love to see me get a whooping from Kmac. Admittedly, not a personal insult, but we get the gist.

Now I read Arbboys synopsis, and I just can't be bothered any more. Punting with the people that "play" on here is no longer fun. Sorry Tighty/Tikay, but I could send you plenty of messages from others who agree, regardless of what the Arbbies may think.

Pretty sure if you go across the last 3 years in the golf, racing and TFT threads, there is no one close to producing the results that I have. Sadly because they aren't "perfect" bets, I am obviously a terrible and losing punter. The numbers suggest otherwise, but that doesn't make the story fit does it? You suggest I am "preaching bad bets". There is only one bloke preaching every day, I simply put up fancies, and keep the stakes a lot smaller than I actually bet, as I am aware that they don't fit the perfect profile, but people may actually like to punt a decent priced winner.

There are still plenty of Blondes suggesting non perfect bets on TFT, but they don't get the Arbboy treatment. It probably riles him that year after year I keep producing the long priced wnners, not because I know some maths, but because I do the homework. But according to Arbboy you can't possibly win spending hundreds of hours a months actually watching racing/studying form and having some decent contacts, if you don't use the maths...oh no!! LOL.

I have to laugh at statements like "tries to use the same moves in the big leagues". Is that really what you think this is?Huh? You are a very deluded man, but then you do class Redarmi as a close and loyal friend, so that probably speaks more about you than the wisdom you speak on betting.

Then I get blamed for everyone leaving. Just a frigging joke. The only worthwhile person that has left here, that wasn't trying to make a fast buck out of us all, was bobby1, hounded off by same said redarmi and his sidekicks, iirc.     Pretty much every thread on here these days that has aggro in it, has the same person in the middle, but T&T seem oblivious to it, or happy to trade the upset, in exchange for view/post counts.

Anyway, time to take a back step and leave the place to Arbboy, to keep patting himself on the back suggesting inspired bets like Djoc at Wimbledon, and Ando in the Matchplay, and innumerable long odds on shots that 95% of the "big league" wouldn't/couldn't bother with. Soon be time for the Premier League trebles, All hail the hero.

No doubt with me no longer contributing all these "players" will return, or maybe they have gone skint too......?

Its good to know that "I have no problem with adz", because I hate to think of the nice things you would have to say about me if you did.

Anyway, enough already.See you in a few months..maybe.

Please be a man of your word and disappear.  Give the place a chance to get back to how it used to be full of judges who know the game so everyone can get richer long term.  Sorry to say i make it 1/10 we see adz in the next week and 8/1 he sticks to his word!  Maybe the 1/10 is value.  Give it three months if the proper judges don't come back with you away i will leave anyway.  Hopefully your disappearance will, according to my moles, help get tft back to the intelligence levels that used to exist at the start.   You can still be the hero your natural level exists for if you start playing pub poker.  You can get your kicks there. 

I would really like all the posters who tell me what i am saying is what they think but they don't want to rock the boat to actually post it rather than just tell me privately then adz might get the message.  6 punters tonight have all said it.  How many more are needed?

All the best.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:08:43 AM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6961 6962 6963 6964 [6965] 6966 6967 6968 6969 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: