blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 06:24:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272955 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7208 7209 7210 7211 [7212] 7213 7214 7215 7216 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13589061 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108165 on: October 21, 2015, 12:24:37 PM »

I wouldn't bet on any market where outcome is already known by one or more people

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108166 on: October 21, 2015, 12:28:20 PM »

But I do think we will see mark in the last few minutes, but still wouldn't bet it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108167 on: October 21, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »

could i throw something past the NFL chaps please? know its early but i always look at the early lines and bear them in mind for later in the week

The Jets are 9 point underdogs at the pats this weekend

The Jets are 4-1, pats unbeaten

Jets have the best defense in the league. only conceded an average of 15 points a game, and over 200 yards less of offense conceded in total this season than any other team

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/position/defense

we know the Pats are excellent, brady, gronk, edelman, dion lewis etc etc plus an under-rated defense

but i couldn't have the jets near double digit underdogs in a divisional game

the jets with marshall, chris ivory, decker etc have plenty of offense of their own this year

if we see +10 i really think this is a must bet

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108168 on: October 21, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »

we are on the 49ers to finish 4th in their division

amazingly the team that might deny us winning that bet is the seahawks

the two teams meet on thursday night football tomorrow

the seahawks come off big physical games where they gave up big leads on lost, to cincinnati and carolina

they now travel down the coast on a short week for a divisional game

they are nearly a touchdown favourites in these circumstances

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-san-francisco-49ers/point-spread

-6.5? really?

gearing up for a big bet (by my standards) on the 49ers, who have a lot of weaknesses but at least seem to be fighting for their coach

the seahawks issues to me seem to be

a) offensive line. leading against carolina they didn't trust their run at all, didn't give it to lynch much in the fourth quarter. they did get jimmy graham moving finally though, which is a +

b) the secondary keeps getting torched late in games. need to read up onwhy, but from a cursory glance at the games the hold out of kam channcellor looks to have disrputed the whole unit

My eyes are open wide
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108169 on: October 21, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »

Winter is coming  Cheesy

Just heard Anna Fenniger has been airlifted off the mountain with a knee injury. Alpine World Cup opens this weekend in Solden. She's a strong odds on favourite for overall title & Giant Slalom. She has had persistent knee problems all summer & I'd not be surprised if she's out for most of the season.

Opens up the betting in the overall market, particularly with Lindsey Vonn having her own summer injury set back. Maze has a year off, & some other retirements of the top women racers.

Can't see any bookies prices yet, but could be opportunities.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #108170 on: October 21, 2015, 03:05:02 PM »

could i throw something past the NFL chaps please? know its early but i always look at the early lines and bear them in mind for later in the week

Jets have the best defense in the league. only conceded an average of 15 points a game, and over 200 yards less of offense conceded in total this season than any other team

we know the Pats are excellent, brady, gronk, edelman, dion lewis etc etc plus an under-rated defense

the jets with marshall, chris ivory, decker etc have plenty of offense of their own this year

Personally I think -7.5 or better is a bet on the jets.Havent seen much of the 49ers but the Seahawks safeties have real problems with tightends running seam routes.Wilson looks as if he's preparing to run or cover up the ball as soon as its snapped due to no confidence in the line.Still find it very hard to put my hard earned against the Seahawks though as the pass rush is still top class.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #108171 on: October 21, 2015, 03:11:36 PM »

Huge plunge on Garry Monk to be next PL manager out

He's now 2nd fav behind Tim Sherwood: http://bit.ly/PLBossToGo 

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #108172 on: October 21, 2015, 03:34:03 PM »

Huge plunge on Garry Monk to be next PL manager out

He's now 2nd fav behind Tim Sherwood: http://bit.ly/PLBossToGo 

Major over-reaction by the Fodds rofflers. Sherwood now a decent bet at 4-7 imo.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #108173 on: October 21, 2015, 05:00:32 PM »

The fact family issues were given as reason for absence make it a justified gamble imo

Could be taking a break/quitting can't see him getting sacked obviously
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #108174 on: October 21, 2015, 06:00:47 PM »

Agree, can actually see it being close, they can control the clock with a quality run game and have threats in marshall and decker too. Agree that anything +7.5 or bigger is good value
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #108175 on: October 21, 2015, 07:09:52 PM »

The fact family issues were given as reason for absence make it a justified gamble imo

Could be taking a break/quitting can't see him getting sacked obviously

Plenty of 7-1 and 8-1 on the machine all afternoon, albeit to small steaks.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
cish n fhips

View Profile
« Reply #108176 on: October 21, 2015, 10:22:47 PM »

I know Boro have had a few bad results of late but on Sat they play Wolves. The team will have had a lashing and i expect a change in performance based on the fact Karanka will do what he does well and also the fact they are still favs for promotinon. Not sure if Fred can get on a Billy Hills but 29/20 is value imo.
Sugget 20
Nb...Suggest the drumming 3-0 in the carling cup will also give a little more uplift for the Boro
Gl all.
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #108177 on: October 21, 2015, 11:28:04 PM »

I know Boro have had a few bad results of late but on Sat they play Wolves. The team will have had a lashing and i expect a change in performance based on the fact Karanka will do what he does well and also the fact they are still favs for promotinon. Not sure if Fred can get on a Billy Hills but 29/20 is value imo.
Sugget 20
Nb...Suggest the drumming 3-0 in the carling cup will also give a little more uplift for the Boro
Gl all.

Personally think (as a boro fan) that it has a draw written all over it. We are playing horrifically badly at the minute, and havent scored in 3 games now, and put some terrible performances in along the way.
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #108178 on: October 22, 2015, 12:40:30 AM »

It just got pointed out to me by a friend that stoke are 23/20 at home to watford at the weekend on scuy, irish and bmu. Was surprised to see so high a price so unless anyone has any objections would like to rec £20 for fred, I can help placing on Irish if you don't have bmu (know u dot have the other 2).
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #108179 on: October 22, 2015, 01:29:31 AM »

Second the Stoke bet.

I have no idea what statistical anomaly has Stoke so regularly priced so high at home.

Earlier in the season you couldn't back them but they are in good form now and should be < evens at home to anyone, except the big 3 and maybe ManU too.
Pages: 1 ... 7208 7209 7210 7211 [7212] 7213 7214 7215 7216 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: