blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:51:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7578 7579 7580 7581 [7582] 7583 7584 7585 7586 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437080 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #113715 on: February 13, 2016, 01:12:41 PM »

Morning.

Wouldn't mind chucking a couple of darts at the Betfair. As Ralph pointed out Mr Seagull has 4, and there is room for a couple more after this.

First one is a horse I thought was being prepared for a Festival handicap, but he turns up here and its a massive price.
Champagne at Tara has so far looked a bit of a rogue, having run out 4/5 races back, but since then seems to be on the upgrade and has form on this sort of ground. Last time out he ran at Cheltenham in the race won by Solstice Star, and he travelled very well, but looked inexperienced when coasting up round the bottom bend. He was a big price that day too, and Richie McLernon wasn't what I would call hard on him, and I suspect it was all part of his education process.
As stated, I thought the run was a sighter for the festival, to show him the course etc, but at 66-1 today, if I have chosen the wrong day I would be sick. JP is often known to have a strong fav turned over by one of these progressive rags in the race, but at the price we can take a chance.

The second is one of my and Markys old favourites from the Hobbs stable.
Cheltenain has been place in this twice before already and while he is off his highest mark yet, and topweight, he still has plenty in his favour. Course and distance form, ground form and the most important thing is this is the first year the Hobbs have had him sound for a good stretch and they have him bouncing at home. Again, if Dickie J had chosen him, he would be half the price. 40-1 was about 15 points more than I ever dreamed of.

No need to go mad at the price so £5/10 ew each

Cheltanian Sb/Lads/Hlls  40-1
Champagne everywhere 66-1. GL
Champagne

Newbury 15:35
Outright Betting
EW 1/4 1,2,3,4,5   Champagne At Tara   66/1   
Total stake   £ 15.00
Estimated return   £ 633.75
Full stake   £ 15.00
Full estimated return   £ 633.75

Cheltenian Newbury 15:35 Winner
40/1 Each Way (5 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £15.00
Potential Returns: £390.00

Beaten by adz, but Sternidrum looks solid as well at 8/1 5 places and Kalkir 28/1 4 places (satan and SB) and 25/1 5 places (b365) look decent bets too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #113716 on: February 13, 2016, 01:20:13 PM »

Bet Type: Single
            Newbury [15:35] 2m 1/2f Handicap Hurdle
                Kalkir 25/1
                Each Way: 1/4 1 - 4
        Possible Payout (inc. stake) 249.38 GBP
    2 bets @
    7.50 GBP

Total Cost: 15.00 GBP
    Total Possible Payout (inc. stake): 249.38 GBP

Sternrubin Newbury 15:35 Winner
8/1 Each Way (5 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £120.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #113717 on: February 13, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »

Corals down for scheduled maintenance at 1pm on a Saturday.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #113718 on: February 13, 2016, 01:51:59 PM »

Corals down for scheduled maintenance at 1pm on a Saturday.

I never use their horrible refresh-happy website but the mobile ap is still working
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #113719 on: February 13, 2016, 02:05:34 PM »

Anyone with a Skybet account they are offering a price-boosted treble at 11.0 which is best-priced at 7.34 on oddschecker: Everton, Bournemouth and Southampton all to win.

It's max bet £20 and the comparison odds have shortened from the 8.07 it was yesterday when I backed it.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #113720 on: February 13, 2016, 02:50:55 PM »

Anyone with a Skybet account they are offering a price-boosted treble at 11.0 which is best-priced at 7.34 on oddschecker: Everton, Bournemouth and Southampton all to win.

It's max bet £20 and the comparison odds have shortened from the 8.07 it was yesterday when I backed it.

I think they just said on telly that you can cash out in play with this......will be interesting to watch what will be offered  Smiley
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #113721 on: February 13, 2016, 03:08:16 PM »

Afternoon all,

Sorry for this being so late, I reckon Ireland at 11/10 is a very good bet today.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #113722 on: February 13, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »

Hills 6/4 £20 Chelsea to win by 2
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #113723 on: February 13, 2016, 04:14:13 PM »

Can still be backed at 67.0 with the 5 places at Laddies or 365 and plenty of people looking to back the win at 55.0 on the exchange...
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #113724 on: February 13, 2016, 04:29:05 PM »

Gemini Arabians about to get underway in the final and will be batting first after losing the toss. streaming live on skysports.com
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #113725 on: February 13, 2016, 04:34:09 PM »

Morning.

Wouldn't mind chucking a couple of darts at the Betfair. As Ralph pointed out Mr Seagull has 4, and there is room for a couple more after this.

First one is a horse I thought was being prepared for a Festival handicap, but he turns up here and its a massive price.
Champagne at Tara has so far looked a bit of a rogue, having run out 4/5 races back, but since then seems to be on the upgrade and has form on this sort of ground. Last time out he ran at Cheltenham in the race won by Solstice Star, and he travelled very well, but looked inexperienced when coasting up round the bottom bend. He was a big price that day too, and Richie McLernon wasn't what I would call hard on him, and I suspect it was all part of his education process.
As stated, I thought the run was a sighter for the festival, to show him the course etc, but at 66-1 today, if I have chosen the wrong day I would be sick. JP is often known to have a strong fav turned over by one of these progressive rags in the race, but at the price we can take a chance.

Cheltenain has been place in this twice before already and while he is off his highest mark yet, and topweight, he still has plenty in his favour. Course and distance form, ground form and the most important thing is this is the first year the Hobbs have had him sound for a good stretch and they have him bouncing at home. Again, if Dickie J had chosen him, he would be half the price. 40-1 was about 15 points more than I ever dreamed of.

Cheltanian Sb/Lads/Hlls  40-1
Champagne

Have done champagne at Tara as well, like low weights, for the win part anyway and jockey bookings a lovely spare. Big fan of modus maybe not his ground. Had a bet on a few but biggest on agraparts form is working out really well.

Oioi
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #113726 on: February 13, 2016, 04:36:44 PM »

Morning.

Champagne

Have done champagne at Tara as well, like low weights, for the win part anyway and jockey bookings a lovely spare. Big fan of modus maybe not his ground. Had a bet on a few but biggest on agraparts form is working out really well.

Oioi

Well done, Neil put it up in Tighty's column on BE.  Think he had 5th too. Think mine was 6th Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #113727 on: February 13, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »

Morning.

Champagne

Oioi

Well done, Neil put it up in Tighty's column on BE.  Think he had 5th too. Think mine was 6th Sad

Think it was put up on SL somewhere as well as when I read expected it to be shorter this morning then it was.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #113728 on: February 13, 2016, 04:41:53 PM »

Yeah, Linfoot put it up, which is normally enough to send them to Tescos,  I think Cheesy

Good shout, congrats.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #113729 on: February 13, 2016, 04:58:59 PM »

Nice one JC

Make more proper staked recommends please.

As per usual for me, 7th, 8th without ever threatening.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 7578 7579 7580 7581 [7582] 7583 7584 7585 7586 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: