blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:30:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7850 7851 7852 7853 [7854] 7855 7856 7857 7858 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436904 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117795 on: May 27, 2016, 02:23:50 PM »

Golfing in Cornwall. All good thanks!

Horsey update?

Good to hear, thanks for replying Adzy.

horsey update?

It is not currently possible for me or others here to contact him direct, (we have tried) but via a third party I understand he is still in hospital, making some progress, but expected to remain hospitalised for a good while yet.

I should also add the "TheDazzler" wrote to me as to horsey. Dazzler had a bit of good fortune, won some money - not a fortune, but a handy enough sum, & wanted to donate it to horsey, as horsey will undoubtedly be under it as & when he gets back on his feet.

I suggested that, for now, he sits on it, & when the time comes, we can maybe, with others, have a little whip round for horsey. Dazzler has pledged the cash anyway, so that's a little starter.

Thanks for asking about horsey - he's furniture here, & we really should look after our own.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #117796 on: May 27, 2016, 05:19:25 PM »

How does anyone put a decent bet on a horse without getting restricted?

Serious question. Just trying to put a simple £50 e/w bet and getting restricted to silly amounts.

Welcome to the 2004 club in 2016!  Where have you been for 12 years!  Doing your cash?Huh?  Bar that you will always get a decent bet on the exchange close to the off but you will rarely have any value (esp not ew)

I don't bet very often on horses, I'm a typical mug punter so learnt a long time ago to give it up Smiley

Who restrcited you out of interest?  What price were you trying to get £50 ew on?

Boyle Poker restricted me to £8 e/w 12/1
Laddies £25 e/w 12/1
BetVictor £25 e/w 12/1

You know whats really frustrating putting £100 in to an account for a bet and having to draw it back out again waiting 3 days for the pleasure

If you withdraw before 11pm all those three bookies are back on a debit card the next day.

Open a PayPal account, withdraws instantly (says 2 hrs but never been that long), also if you keep a balance in PayPal then the bookies sites never show on your bank statement. Win Win.

Although I notice Betfair charge for deposits but I think they are the only one.

Boyle return just came in this morning the other 2 haven't yet. These were requested around 8:30 pm btw

Ah! The element of surprise
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117797 on: May 27, 2016, 06:06:57 PM »

So. I know manager markets are frankly ridiculous.

But word around here is that Pearson has been interviewed for the Derby job (4/6) but that there will be others and that Martinez is the players choice (currently 18/1 on Skybet)

Not a tip at all as it could easily be bullplop. But could be worth a little dabble at big odds if anyone wants to chuck a few quid on.

(ironically I've got money on Pearson at 4/1 from a few months ago as I'd heard from a 'friend of a friend')

Well Pearson announced today. So my mate was right a few months back. Yay me

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #117798 on: May 27, 2016, 06:34:41 PM »

Serious question. Just trying to put a simple £50 e/w bet and getting restricted to silly amounts.

Welcome to the 2004 club in 2016!  Where have you been for 12 years!  Doing your cash?Huh?  Bar that you will always get a decent bet on the exchange close to the off but you will rarely have any value (esp not ew)

I don't bet very often on horses, I'm a typical mug punter so learnt a long time ago to give it up Smiley

Who restrcited you out of interest?  What price were you trying to get £50 ew on?

Laddies £25 e/w 12/1
BetVictor £25 e/w 12/1

You know whats really frustrating putting £100 in to an account for a bet and having to draw it back out again waiting 3 days for the pleasure

If you withdraw before 11pm all those three bookies are back on a debit card the next day.

Open a PayPal account, withdraws instantly (says 2 hrs but never been that long), also if you keep a balance in PayPal then the bookies sites never show on your bank statement. Win Win.

Although I notice Betfair charge for deposits but I think they are the only one.

Boyle return just came in this morning the other 2 haven't yet. These were requested around 8:30 pm btw

Definitely had withdrawals that take longer than that sonour.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #117799 on: May 27, 2016, 06:39:25 PM »

Pearson gets the Derby job.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117800 on: May 27, 2016, 06:43:35 PM »

two wins each today for SDS and Moore. 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #117801 on: May 27, 2016, 07:05:46 PM »

Bears v Pears tonight.

Any bets?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117802 on: May 27, 2016, 07:18:34 PM »

Bears v Pears tonight.

Any bets?

Warwickshire 8/11 at home

one of the strongest T20 teams, especially at home where they tend to prepare slow and low ones and let jeetan patel loose. that said this is early season and pitches are not that worn yet

13/10 Worcestershire isn't attractive enough, would be a real bonus for Worcs if they won this one

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #117803 on: May 27, 2016, 07:56:41 PM »

American's insight into Leicester's season <3

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #117804 on: May 27, 2016, 08:17:26 PM »

American's insight into Leicester's season <3

I had no idea the story was that good.

They should make a film out of it...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #117805 on: May 27, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »

Bears v Pears tonight.

Any bets?

one of the strongest T20 teams, especially at home where they tend to prepare slow and low ones and let jeetan patel loose. that said this is early season and pitches are not that worn yet

13/10 Worcestershire isn't attractive enough, would be a real bonus for Worcs if they won this one

Forgot to say thanks, Tighty. I have been to this fixture a few times. Fans of both teams sitting together. Never a moment's trouble.

Couldn't make it this evening, sadly.

Really do recommend it for a casual evening after work.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #117806 on: May 27, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »

Right, after some bonkers sessions so far in Monaco, here are my pre-Saturday bet suggestions:

Pole Position: Daniel Ricciardo @ 23/10 with exchange (9/4 with others is okay too) - suggest £10. Red Bull's FP2 pace was extremely impressive, and I'm not convinced Mercedes have an answer here. It depends on the changes they make before qualifying. Also Max Verstappen @ 66/5 with the exchange (12/1 with others is fine) - suggest £5. If Red Bull are quick, Verstappen will be too. Price is too good to turn down.

Race Winner: Daniel Ricciardo @ 5/2 with many (suggest £10) and Max Verstappen @ 73/5 with the exchange (11/1 with others is fine too, suggest £5). Same reasons as above.

Top Six Finish: Sergio Perez @ 7/2 with the exchange (5/2 with others is okay too) - suggest £10. Force India should be quick this weekend based on upgrades, and the way practice has gone in Monaco so far. Price too high, take advantage.

Points Finish: Romain Grosjean @ 7/5 (Bwin, above EVS fine), Esteban Gutierrez @ 10/3 (various) and Jolyon Palmer @ 8/1 (various). Suggest £10 on each. So far this season we have seen that the Haas cars have the best traction of ANY team on the grid. If they get into high position due to some chaos on track, they will keep it. As for Palmer, that price is just a little mad when his team mate is priced at 3/1 ..

Not To Finish The Race: Lewis Hamilton @ 9/2 with various. Suggest £10. He's under pressure here, if things aren't going his way in the race, I fancy him to make an error and clatter the barriers.

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #117807 on: May 27, 2016, 10:47:07 PM »

Laddies £25 e/w 12/1
BetVictor £25 e/w 12/1

From those three bookies, to a debit card ?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #117808 on: May 27, 2016, 10:52:36 PM »

Laddies £25 e/w 12/1
BetVictor £25 e/w 12/1

From those three bookies, to a debit card ?

Absolutely, barclays if it matters.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117809 on: May 27, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »

Bears v Pears tonight.

Any bets?

Ship the bonus.

Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 7850 7851 7852 7853 [7854] 7855 7856 7857 7858 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: