blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:57:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8079 8080 8081 8082 [8083] 8084 8085 8086 8087 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13528111 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #121230 on: September 03, 2016, 05:48:16 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

We got thwarted earlier in the week when Kohlschreiber retired against Nicholas Mahut. Tonight Mahut faces Nishikori and I feel he is a bit too big at 5-1. Whilst I like watching Nishikori his serve is a big weakness, and most players get chances to break his serve. With Mahut in good form over the last 2 months I think we should back him tonight.

Suggest Mahut £20 @ 6-1 with 888 or sporting bet

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121231 on: September 03, 2016, 06:00:39 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

We got thwarted earlier in the week when Kohlschreiber retired against Nicholas Mahut. Tonight Mahut faces Nishikori and I feel he is a bit too big at 5-1. Whilst I like watching Nishikori his serve is a big weakness, and most players get chances to break his serve. With Mahut in good form over the last 2 months I think we should back him tonight.

£20 matchbook 7.6 was matched

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121232 on: September 03, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Thoughts on Mahut to win a set at just over evens?
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #121233 on: September 03, 2016, 07:16:38 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

I don't mind that bet as Nishikori is a notoriously slow starter and doesn't tend to stuff his opponents.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121234 on: September 03, 2016, 07:44:32 PM »

Missed all the boss-moding. Well done, Doobwise

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #121235 on: September 03, 2016, 08:09:04 PM »

Okay, pre-race bets:

Points Finish - Carlos Sainz @ 6/1 with many. A number of simulations suggests the Spanish driver is on for a point tomorrow. Suggest £10.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/italian-grand-prix/points-finish

Fastest Lap - Lewis Hamilton @ EVS with StanShames or Lads. Given the margin that Lewis had on the field today, this seems more likely to happen than a coinflip to me. £20.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/italian-grand-prix/fastest-lap

Grid Position Of Lap One Leader - Third @ 17/4 with BeeWin. Would be no surprise to see Vettel beat the Mercedes off the line and lead on the opening lap, 17/4 is far too high. £10.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/italian-grand-prix/grid-position-of-lap-1-leaderhttp://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/italian-grand-prix/grid-position-of-lap-1-leader

You may have noticed that I suggested considerably less bets than normal this weekend. The reason for this is because the discrepancies between the analysis on Friday, and the results on Saturday, were fairly significant. The track changed considerably overnight, and everyone is struggling to understand exactly why and how. I'm not feeling confident at all this weekend .. but let's see how we go.

Meanwhile, on the spreads, buying at three for S.Perez/N.Hulkenberg looks a good spot to me.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:13:39 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #121236 on: September 03, 2016, 11:55:09 PM »

Haha Peter, I love you. There's only one man on Fred who'd forewarn of their lack of edge on a given weekend and then, in the next sentence, recommend a spread bet. Great stuff!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
engy

View Profile
« Reply #121237 on: September 04, 2016, 12:31:30 AM »

Top work as always doobs
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121238 on: September 04, 2016, 01:02:43 AM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Instant delivery on Mahut to win a set :-)

I don't mind that bet as Nishikori is a notoriously slow starter and doesn't tend to stuff his opponents.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #121239 on: September 04, 2016, 01:12:53 AM »

Haha Peter, I love you. There's only one man on Fred who'd forewarn of their lack of edge on a given weekend and then, in the next sentence, recommend a spread bet. Great stuff!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained  Grin - a phrase that is often used by an F1 personality, points to the person who can name them.

To clarify, I always have an edge over the bookies when it comes to motorsport - but sometimes F1 is unpredictable too  Tongue

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #121240 on: September 04, 2016, 01:18:49 AM »

Afternoon Tighty.

N1.

Dan Evans has just gone 2-1 up against Warwinka.  Astonishing the change in British Tennis recently.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121241 on: September 04, 2016, 02:56:43 AM »

Afternoon Tighty.

N1.

Dan Evans has just gone 2-1 up against Warwinka.  Astonishing the change in British Tennis recently.

What a game that has been. Was on Evans at and laid it all back at match point in the 4th thank god!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121242 on: September 04, 2016, 08:54:47 AM »

Crowley just gone two ahead and has an amazing book of rides today. Could be the key day in the season this.

Still 8-11 with triple eight.

Not really sure who Fred wants to win this, but Adzy has a proper banzai on Crowley, gl him. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121243 on: September 04, 2016, 08:56:19 AM »

Can we do 25 e/w with hills on Mustallib in the 4.10 at ascot at 9/1.  Young and hasn't done much losing yet.  Place terms good.

Hills seem to be referring all my bets to the trader right now.  Guess that is a legacy of the 3 places f1 bets.  They have only restricted maybe 20% of recent bets.  This happening to anyone else?  Obviously it is preferable to the ludicrous 1%ers.

I don't use the WH account that much, but have used it 3 times this week & not been restricted or RtT.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121244 on: September 04, 2016, 09:11:07 AM »

To round off yesterday, our Tennis bet went south 1-3, & Notts Co could not beat Grimsby, so two little bets went astray, but that Doobs 1-2 ensured we ended the day well ahead.

Fred is now on 7.93% ROI. Meaningless in some ways, but be nice to get it above 8%.

Peter's turn today, with the Monza Grand Prix.

England (football) play this afternoon, but it's hard to muster up any enthusiasm for what almost feels like a dull International friendly. Does not strike me as a betting medium where much value can be found.

NFL starts on Thursday, so things will liven up here.  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:22:27 AM by tikay » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8079 8080 8081 8082 [8083] 8084 8085 8086 8087 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: