blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:58:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8430 8431 8432 8433 [8434] 8435 8436 8437 8438 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436709 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #126495 on: March 16, 2017, 07:39:33 PM »

Chaps,

I've been asked for my view on a "Matched Betting" site by a good friend & decent bloke Next Door.

Here's a sample of what the site offers. (The site's suggestions for today).

https://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/news/horse-racing/cheltenham-day-3-tips-find-profit-at-the-festival-on-thursday/

To be clear, this is a SUBSCRIPTION based service. Like, you PAY MONEY for it.

I'm struggling to find a single positive thing to say about it, for all the obvious reasons. (Sustainability, keeping precious accounts open, they are not selling anything we can't find out ourselves completely FOC etc etc). 

But I don't kid myself that I'm Dr Know Everything & maybe I'm completely wrong. It just looks a complete waste of money to me.

Please advise how I should respond to my pal. I really want to give him a correct steer. 

Thanks.

In my opinion it is brilliant if you are not a gambler and dont need clean accounts.

Rinse it for £1-2k of opening offers they also offer advice on how to keep accounts open by mug betting and you can make £30-50 a day risk free for quite some time.

Yes you can do yourself but its alot of work hunting it all and they find you the best matches and help you through as an amateur. Personally made £11k from the site before stopping for other reasons (lost lots of accounts though)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #126496 on: March 16, 2017, 07:41:28 PM »

I think moneysavingexpert have a matched betting sub-forum.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126497 on: March 16, 2017, 08:26:40 PM »

Not done the arrers draws tonight so confident of at least three coming in.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #126498 on: March 16, 2017, 09:54:42 PM »

Bergeroo, this Mladenovic bet looks really good now at 100/1, either williams or vesnina in the semi finals is as good as you could ask for in a semi, strong fav to see the 50/1 e/w part through.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #126499 on: March 16, 2017, 10:49:21 PM »

Bergeroo, this Mladenovic bet looks really good now at 100/1, either williams or vesnina in the semi finals is as good as you could ask for in a semi, strong fav to see the 50/1 e/w part through.

Really fun each way tennis sweats this week with both draws being megalopsided. As suspected, Kerber failed to negotiate her way through the easiest half she's ever gonna get. Got to give kudos to Venus, she's having a bit of an Indian summer, career wise.

Goffin losing really did me in on the men's side, but have a small interest on Stan from pre tourney to hopefully get me out of it. Also, how good was Krygios???!
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #126500 on: March 16, 2017, 10:49:55 PM »

Not done the arrers draws tonight so confident of at least three coming in.
I did them, none out of the 4 I bet.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #126501 on: March 16, 2017, 11:00:13 PM »

A combination of kygrios being good and Djokovic looking like he has hit a brick wall, he looks  lost in my opinion.  Did you see the GOAT dismantle nadal?  Federer is playing as well as I have ever seen him play and I have seen a lot of him,  he looked finished at this  level  3 years ago.  I don't know where he has found this level of tennis from, he is on a different planet when he plays  like this and cementing his GOAT status when you think he is 35. Djokovic won't be playing at 35 to this level.

Venus is outstanding really, been around forever and still putting it to players even though she looks like robocop and with all this strapping. I don't want to jinx mladenovic but I don't see either vesnina or Venus beating her, I hope not.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:02:04 PM by Weetabix » Logged
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #126502 on: March 16, 2017, 11:08:29 PM »

1.30 is a very good e/w race as poker broker says.  I have got Politilogue at 13/2 e/w.  I lose a tiny bit on the win price, but bacause of all the dead wood, I am getting 13/8 on an even money chance with the place.  I obv like this horse too.

If you want 25 e/w of this let me know Tighty.

This makes no difference to any Yorkhill bet.  If you can get 7/4 on a horse just short of 6/4 on the machine then that isn't bad either.

Politilogue yes,confirmed thanks

Not sure on Yorkhill, i wouldn't be doing £100 on it at the moment anyway. Small bets and hatches batten down a bit til the boss returns

As you and Fraser say the 7/4 Betfred i should probably do a bit of

Was thinking a bit about not putting on bets at all for thread.  The boss was lurking when I was on earlier and not sure I'd want him watching Cheltenham with money riding on every race.  I am not a doctor, but suspect that isn't what they have in mind when they say rest.  

We are obv well up on EV right now, so as good a place as any to stop.

Can still put up selections for everyone else, just not use thread money.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Morning David.

I'm fine & dandy now, with no after effects.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with PM's, e-mails, texts, phone calls & the like so have not had chance yet to post anything on blonde or Next Door, & also I had some business to attend to. Will post soon.

I have no after effects from the procedure I had on Monday ("primary angioplasty") other than I have to eat properly, exercise properly, take a zillion different tablets every day, &, obv, not smoke or drink.

Excite me all you like, it was all rather pleasantly surreal to miss the first 2 days completely only to then find we'd earned (you'd earned us....) best part of a grand in my absence.  How good do I run?

So relieved to read this, you've been in my thoughts all day.

Good to have you back Smiley

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #126503 on: March 16, 2017, 11:09:14 PM »

A combination of kygrios being good and Djokovic looking like he has hit a brick wall, he looks  lost in my opinion.  Did you see the GOAT dismantle nadal?  Federer is playing as well as I have ever seen him play and I have seen a lot of him,  he looked finished at the tool level 3 years ago.  I don't know where he has found this level of tennis from, he is on a different planet when he plays  like this and cementing his GOAT status when you think he is 35. Djokovic won't be playing at 35 to this level.

Venus is outstanding really, been around forever and still putting it to players even though she looks like robocop and with all this strapping. I don't want to jinx mladenovic but I don't see either vesnina or Venus beating her, I hope not.

I'm a bit of a Nick K fanboy, so I get excited when he does well.
 Fed is so smooth, he took some time away to work on things, rest and get ready for the last part of his career instead of and he seems to be picking and choosing where he plays to prolong his career. A bit like Ryan Giggs late in his career.

I haven't had chance to watch as many matches this week as I would have liked as I'm doing intensive language lessons, but I'm hoping to make sure I don't miss too many more... A nice sweat with Mlad...

I didn't see Pliskova at all this week but she seems to be ploughing through. Number one elect?
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #126504 on: March 16, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »

pliskova 2-0 flattered her.  Muguruza just played rubbish at the crucial stages and really should have taken it to a decider, actually served for the first set and broke the pliskova serve plenty of times, question her mental strength.  Pliskova should win it now, makes it looks easy.  I would continue to take on Kerber this season, she has done great winning two majors but looks like it's caught up with her.

I would try and stay up for wawrinka v thiem tonight, thiem looking strong, surprised he went off odds against last night, fancy his chances again tonight.

I thought kygrios was going to win in Mexico but now and then you run into a player who can't do a thing wrong and nobody could live with querrey, beat thiem kygrios and nadal
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:43:15 PM by Weetabix » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126505 on: March 16, 2017, 11:46:36 PM »

Chaps,

I've been asked for my view on a "Matched Betting" site by a good friend & decent bloke Next Door.

https://www.profitaccumulator.co.uk/news/horse-racing/cheltenham-day-3-tips-find-profit-at-the-festival-on-thursday/

I'm struggling to find a single positive thing to say about it, for all the obvious reasons. (Sustainability, keeping precious accounts open, they are not selling anything we can't find out ourselves completely FOC etc etc). 

But I don't kid myself that I'm Dr Know Everything & maybe I'm completely wrong. It just looks a complete waste of money to me.

Please advise how I should respond to my pal. I really want to give him a correct steer. 

Thanks.

Send him to the matched betting forum on moneysavingexpert.  He can get the same stuff for free as longines has said.  

The fella whose site it is has done very well out of it!   Made himself a million in no time at all.  That will be a combination of subscriptions and commissions from the site.

Not sure it has any place on this thread, it is the antithesis of what we do here.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126506 on: March 17, 2017, 11:47:44 AM »

I was pretty tempted to put Cue Card up again, but thought better of it.  We have enough on already, so will just let it ride.  Think we have a good selection overall, all at good prices, so no need to force it.

Of the others, North Hill Harvey has aimed at this race stamped on his back in the 2.10 (county).   I have taken 8/1 quarter 5 places of thread wants 25 each way.

I have also backed Wonderful Charm each way in the foxhunters at 5/1.  So many no hopers that quarter first 3 is good.  Again if you want 25 e/w let me know.

Of the others, also backed Charli Parcs in the first on the exchange and Death Duty in the 2.40 at 2/1.  Probably not for thread, but both seem very strongly fancied by connections.

I might come back in the 4.50 and the 5.30 probably isn't for thread.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126507 on: March 17, 2017, 11:54:53 AM »

I was pretty tempted to put Cue Card up again, but thought better of it.  We have enough on already, so will just let it ride.  Think we have a good selection overall, all at good prices, so no need to force it.

Of the others, North Hill Harvey has aimed at this race stamped on his back in the 2.10 (county).   I have taken 8/1 quarter 5 places of thread wants 25 each way.

I have also backed Wonderful Charm each way in the foxhunters at 5/1.  So many no hopers that quarter first 3 is good.  Again if you want 25 e/w let me know.

Of the others, also backed Charli Parcs in the first on the exchange and Death Duty in the 2.40 at 2/1.  Probably not for thread, but both seem very strongly fancied by connections.

I might come back in the 4.50 and the 5.30 probably isn't for thread.

thanks confirmed for the two bolded

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126508 on: March 17, 2017, 12:44:14 PM »

Chaps,

Thanks.

I am a member myself and have done far better out of it than from any proper betting I've ever done - it's paid for holidays, phones, cars - I can't recommend it enough. But I agree with Doobs that it isn't what Fred looks for at all - it is guaranteed risk free money, slowly but surely building up to nice amounts.

As a couple of others have mentioned it is possible to do much of what the site provides off your own back using places like MSE, but for the amount it is per month the time you save and the extra products you can get access to make it far easier to make money.

If anyone is interested please let me know - I do get a small amount back if I refer people through an affiliate link but I don't mind talking about it even if you don't sign up through me - if people I like can get some free money that makes me happy too!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #126509 on: March 17, 2017, 02:31:08 PM »

As everyone is talking about gtd risk free money.  Here is an old school 2%/no betfair involved arb with two of the bigger firms in the game who seem keen to lay the prices.  You can get £1600 to win a grand at bet365 on a clean account.

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/romford/20:03/winner
Pages: 1 ... 8430 8431 8432 8433 [8434] 8435 8436 8437 8438 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: