blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:46:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8512 8513 8514 8515 [8516] 8517 8518 8519 8520 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13545985 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127725 on: May 06, 2017, 12:12:02 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

Rob Cross vs Simon Whitlock.

If you never heard of Rob Cross then you're defo going too, absolutely stormed the PDC this year, only got the tour card this year and already won a ranking event and got to the semis of his first Euro tour last weekend, beating Simon Whitlock, he's averaged solidly 95 since start of the year and looked very comfortable on stage at the UK open. He's got the swagger and confidence of a man who doesn't care who he plays right now, he's beaten pretty much all the PL boys this year already, including MVG.

He's 6/5 to win everywhere and 4/5 +1.5. I'm getting involved.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127726 on: May 06, 2017, 12:23:12 PM »

ok?

Rob Cross Whitlock v Cross Winner
5/4
Total Stake: £25.00
Potential Returns: £56.25

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #127727 on: May 06, 2017, 12:23:56 PM »

Morning.

About a week ago Keith.

The boys on RUK were suggesting something similar last night on The Betting Lab on RUK.

Does look all speed, so just need part A, today please.

GL

Thanks Adz.

I've had a bet on him at 18.5 today, just in case hold up tactics work the oracle.

Would think one the Ballydoyle massive will ensure a fast pace too, so he shouldn't pull his chances away either.

Shaping up to be the best Guineas in years, looking forward to it.

Thought he was sent for home too early and burned out, backing him for both doesnt seem wrong.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #127728 on: May 06, 2017, 02:01:43 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

If you never heard of Rob Cross then you're defo going too, absolutely stormed the PDC this year, only got the tour card this year and already won a ranking event and got to the semis of his first Euro tour last weekend, beating Simon Whitlock, he's averaged solidly 95 since start of the year and looked very comfortable on stage at the UK open. He's got the swagger and confidence of a man who doesn't care who he plays right now, he's beaten pretty much all the PL boys this year already, including MVG.

Can I borrow your wheelbarrow, mine's full Smiley

Great tip mate, well played.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127729 on: May 06, 2017, 02:15:42 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

No space in mine either mate sorry Wink

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127730 on: May 06, 2017, 02:54:50 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

Lovely tip. cheers!
Lonohray2

View Profile
« Reply #127731 on: May 06, 2017, 03:39:31 PM »

Can't be too displeased with Dream Castle going off at from 16s  Shocked
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #127732 on: May 06, 2017, 03:42:12 PM »

Nice one Dave!
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #127733 on: May 06, 2017, 04:22:08 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

He plays the winner of West/Smith next round. Reckon we should go in again at anything better than evens?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127734 on: May 06, 2017, 05:21:18 PM »

Euro Grand Prix Darts!

He plays the winner of West/Smith next round. Reckon we should go in again at anything better than evens?

I quite fancy Steve West for this game (5/4 and 29/20 BFSB if you can), he played well yesterday and was like a laser on the doubles, he's typically very reliable on the doubles so if he scores ok he'll defo get a shot to beat smith, Smith hugely unreliable but you always fancy him to score heavily, if he turns up on the doubles then West's unlikely to be able to compete, never know what's gonna happen with MS...he has done well on the Euro tour in the past. I've gone small on outright.

I think Cross will defo start favourite over West if he wins, not really sure how'd bookies would price him up vs Smith, guess it'll depend a bit on how he looks in this game but for sure I'd say he should set off favourite vs both.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127735 on: May 06, 2017, 05:56:51 PM »

Think it was Dave that mentioned wade had been beaten by a bunch of nobodies recently
Plays Webster in 5 min, Webster 2/1

This ain't the good Webster lol
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 06:14:01 PM by exstream » Logged
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #127736 on: May 06, 2017, 07:05:14 PM »

It's a good job I didn't get any takers when I was looking to bet Poults to retain his US tour card at big odds a few weeks ago as it might have turned a little ugly.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/04/surprise-loophole-hands-ian-poulter-pga-tour-card
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:06:46 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127737 on: May 06, 2017, 07:10:31 PM »

Think it was Dave that mentioned wade had been beaten by a bunch of nobodies recently
Plays Webster in 5 min, Webster 2/1

This ain't the good Webster lol

Hope you backed it! There was +1.5 available 11/10 too. I get very excited about being able to back anyone vs Wade at any sort of price this year, he's been utter dross all year bar his 110 average against MVG, ordinarily Webby would be a great candidate too but just been so irrattic last few months, says he's really hating playing etc, he looked to be having a horrible time yesterday vs Berndt Roith - who is a thoroughly entertaining, German ametuer with a wild throw and prone do to some pretty odd things but loves it on stage and usually gives anyone a bit of a game. Defo a fun one to back at a working mans price in these german euro tours Smiley

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #127738 on: May 06, 2017, 08:03:39 PM »

Anyone got any thoughts for the Kentucky Derby?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #127739 on: May 06, 2017, 08:07:14 PM »

Anyone got any thoughts for the Kentucky Derby?

Only Kentucky I've got any interest in, belongs to Colonel Sanders!

Pages: 1 ... 8512 8513 8514 8515 [8516] 8517 8518 8519 8520 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: