blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:20:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8508 8509 8510 8511 [8512] 8513 8514 8515 8516 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442793 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127665 on: May 02, 2017, 06:03:16 PM »

Thoughts on Ealing and possible value?

Very close on 2105 figures. However....

Huq is Labours sitting MP against a new tory candidate (local councillor)

Green party have agreed not to stand....they won 1.8k votes last time.

A large majority of remainers in the constituency:

Total Ealing

Number of ‘Remain  a member of the European Union’ votes   90,024
 Number of ‘Leave the European Union’ votes 59,017

.....so will the tory remainers come out in support of May or abstain or vote Libdem?

Do the UKIP votes all transfer to Tory?...cancelling out the green to labour votes?

Sky have labour at a stand out 7/2.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/ealing-central-and-acton/winning-party

2015 result

Huq, Rupa Labour Party   22,000

Bray, Angie Conservative   21,728

Ball, Jon Liberal Democrat   3,106

Florence, UK Independence Party 1,926

Sharman, Tom Green Party 1,841

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127666 on: May 02, 2017, 07:58:29 PM »

Anyone with Betweigh and PP or Betfayre, get stuck in!
https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/richmond-park/winning-party

Ah... price with the Irish now gone and shortened on BF on the LDs.

Incidentally I think 5/4 on the Tories is a good bet. This isn't a by election, I'd make Goldsmith the fave.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:19:36 PM by bergeroo » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127667 on: May 03, 2017, 09:56:42 AM »

Sunrisers lost yesterday, good news

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127668 on: May 03, 2017, 12:03:32 PM »

Total Ealing

Number of ‘Remain  a member of the European Union’ votes   90,024

.....so will the tory remainers come out in support of May or abstain or vote Libdem?

Do the UKIP votes all transfer to Tory?...cancelling out the green to labour votes?

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/ealing-central-and-acton/winning-party

2015 result

Huq, Rupa Labour Party   22,000

Bray, Angie Conservative   21,728

Ball, Jon Liberal Democrat   3,106

This is Neil Channing's constituency and Neil being Neil  Kiss  I see quite a lot of Ealing stuff retweeted onto my timeline

hard working up and coming local MP for sure,i would be tempted to think 7/2 is attractive because there isn't a big UKIP vote to transfer across to the tories and her very strong rep might protect some remain vote from going LibDem.

A number of these local constituency markets are very interesting because its such an unusual election with the likelihood of lots of local tactical voting mixed in with leave/remain sentiment. Think we'll see some unusual results that are quite tough to predict and my default (before really taking a deep look at it) will be to avoid too many shorties from extrapolating from 2015. completely different this time.

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127669 on: May 03, 2017, 02:09:33 PM »

Total Ealing

Number of ‘Remain  a member of the European Union’ votes   90,024

2015 result

Huq, Rupa Labour Party   22,000

Bray, Angie Conservative   21,728

Ball, Jon Liberal Democrat   3,106

This is Neil Channing's constituency and Neil being Neil  Kiss  I see quite a lot of Ealing stuff retweeted onto my timeline

hard working up and coming local MP for sure,i would be tempted to think 7/2 is attractive because there isn't a big UKIP vote to transfer across to the tories and her very strong rep might protect some remain vote from going LibDem.

A number of these local constituency markets are very interesting because its such an unusual election with the likelihood of lots of local tactical voting mixed in with leave/remain sentiment. Think we'll see some unusual results that are quite tough to predict and my default (before really taking a deep look at it) will be to avoid too many shorties from extrapolating from 2015. completely different this time.

I am thinking of giving it a miss, it seems very difficult to call on a local basis.  She does seem like a decent MP to me from reading Neil's twitter.  Though I also discovered I am a misogynistic bigot for making fun of Diane Abbot yesterday, so maybe that adds some context.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127670 on: May 04, 2017, 09:34:44 AM »

Pune beat KKR yesterday

the play off places are almost decided

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127671 on: May 04, 2017, 09:37:51 AM »

Just checked my Will Hill account and was pleased to see some money in there.

Many thanks to whoever tipped  Millwall for top London club League 1.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #127672 on: May 04, 2017, 10:32:39 AM »

Morning Tighty.

This could be another Hull KR/ Wigan moment from years ago, but tonight I feel we have to back a superleague team that at best can be described as functional, who are playing a team that are playing some of the most fluid rugby league I have ever seen. The match in question is Huddersfield against Castleford. Last week Castleford defeated Wigan by 50 points and looked like they could score whenever they wanted.

But I think there are good reasons to oppose them tonight. Most importantly the match is at Huddersfield. In addition there are massive changes to the Castleford team because of international call ups. They are without both half backs in Gale and Roberts, as well as their full back Hardaker. Castleford have had to recall 3 players on loan to other clubs for this fixture, while Huddersfield only have McGilvary called up to play for England.

It could all go wrong of course but this is not the Castleford team of this season, and we can get over 3 to 1 for Huddersfield tonight.

Suggest £20 Huddersfield @ 10/3 with betfred.

Anyone who wants a try scorer bet should back Jake Mamo of Huddersfield @ 15/8 with betfred.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127673 on: May 04, 2017, 12:24:59 PM »

Morning Tighty.

This could be another Hull KR/ Wigan moment from years ago, but tonight I feel we have to back a superleague team that at best can be described as functional, who are playing a team that are playing some of the most fluid rugby league I have ever seen. The match in question is Huddersfield against Castleford. Last week Castleford defeated Wigan by 50 points and looked like they could score whenever they wanted.

But I think there are good reasons to oppose them tonight. Most importantly the match is at Huddersfield. In addition there are massive changes to the Castleford team because of international call ups. They are without both half backs in Gale and Roberts, as well as their full back Hardaker. Castleford have had to recall 3 players on loan to other clubs for this fixture, while Huddersfield only have McGilvary called up to play for England.

It could all go wrong of course but this is not the Castleford team of this season, and we can get over 3 to 1 for Huddersfield tonight.

Anyone who wants a try scorer bet should back Jake Mamo of Huddersfield @ 15/8 with betfred.

Bet placed

Huddersfield v Castleford
Match Betting (80 Mins)
   Huddersfield   10/3   
Total stake   20.00
Estimated return   86.67

My eyes are open wide
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #127674 on: May 04, 2017, 07:08:28 PM »

Premier League Darts.

Garry Anderson vs James Wade.

Garry -2.5 at 11/10 and 1/1 all over.

Just look at these two players, Garry lost to MVG on the weekend averaging 110, then beat MVG and won the tournament next, Wade lost to John Bowles and Ted Evetts neither of whom played that great. Garry averaged 103 all PL, Wade's averaged a touch under 95. Wade should be lucky to polish Garry's darts they are streets apart.

I advocate betting a reasonable amount.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127675 on: May 04, 2017, 08:54:56 PM »

Morning Tighty.

We are in with a chance here, boks excepted, Huddersfield currently leading 18-12 early in the 2nd half.

Those who got on Mamo try scorer are in clover anyway - he scored all 3 of Huddersfield's tries.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127676 on: May 04, 2017, 08:58:14 PM »

Premier League Darts.

Just look at these two players, Garry lost to MVG on the weekend averaging 110, then beat MVG and won the tournament next, Wade lost to John Bowles and Ted Evetts neither of whom played that great. Garry averaged 103 all PL, Wade's averaged a touch under 95. Wade should be lucky to polish Garry's darts they are streets apart.

Great tip. Nice one.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #127677 on: May 04, 2017, 09:12:45 PM »

Premier League Darts.

Great tip. Nice one.

Thank you Dave
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127678 on: May 04, 2017, 09:14:47 PM »

Premier League Darts.

Great tip. Nice one.

Lovely job Mr N.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127679 on: May 04, 2017, 09:18:46 PM »

Morning Tighty.

We are in with a chance here, boks excepted, Huddersfield currently leading 18-12 early in the 2nd half.

Those who got on Mamo try scorer are in clover anyway - he scored all 3 of Huddersfield's tries.

Uh-oh - 18-18 now. Bok in progress.

Pages: 1 ... 8508 8509 8510 8511 [8512] 8513 8514 8515 8516 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: