blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8526 8527 8528 8529 [8530] 8531 8532 8533 8534 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443109 times)
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #127935 on: May 18, 2017, 02:02:36 PM »

Tonight Luton v Blackpool
Over the last twenty years or so we (Luton players and fans) have become terrible losers.If tonight's game doesn't go to plan the players and fans will lose their cool and rash challenges/decisions will be made.Recommend laddies player sent off 100/30.Also in our favour Hylton likes a good dive/elbow so a £30 stake seems appropriate at the price.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127936 on: May 18, 2017, 02:16:56 PM »

Quote from Nigel Seeley on Twitter
"I don't think that there is a harder puzzle to solve than the ladies' French Open singles this year."

With Sharapova being denied a wildcard the draw has opened up even further.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/french-open/womens/winner

Halep is now a big favourite but she has an absolutely terrible record in big tournaments. Muguruza is very out of form, as is Kerber on the clay. Pliskova has really struggled on clay and Konta doesn't look comfortable on it.

Fred is on Kasatkina at I believe 66s? Unfortunately she pulled out of Rome with what looked like it could be a nasty injury, so fingers crossed with that one.

A lot of the value may well have gone now. For example Mladenovic has come right in and is now too short imo. Sviltolina is at 18s now and I do like her form on clay but she hasn't got past the quarter finals in a grand slam before.

One player who has won a clay tournament this year is Pavlyuchenkova. She is currently playing a third set in Rome against Roland Garros 4/1 favourite Halep.  Pavlyuchenkova is available at 66s. I'd say there is some each way value there at that price and it likely won't be there if she beats Halep in the third set today.

Any opinions out there?

EDIT - oh wow she got bagelled in the final set. Halep looking strong!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:35:36 PM by bergeroo » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127937 on: May 18, 2017, 02:42:25 PM »

Tonight Luton v Blackpool
Over the last twenty years or so we (Luton players and fans) have become terrible losers.If tonight's game doesn't go to plan the players and fans will lose their cool and rash challenges/decisions will be made.Recommend laddies player sent off 100/30.Also in our favour Hylton likes a good dive/elbow so a £30 stake seems appropriate at the price.

can'tdoladbrokes sorry,closed there

luton have had 9 sendings off in 54 games this season

blackpoolhave had 2 in 59 games

tricky to know whether 100/30 is any sort of value isn't it?

after all if you get sent off you miss a trip to Wembley....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127938 on: May 18, 2017, 02:43:23 PM »

"I don't think that there is a harder puzzle to solve than the ladies' French Open singles this year."

Halep is now a big favourite but she has an absolutely terrible record in big tournaments. Muguruza is very out of form, as is Kerber on the clay. Pliskova has really struggled on clay and Konta doesn't look comfortable on it.

Fred is on Kasatkina at I believe 66s? Unfortunately she pulled out of Rome with what looked like it could be a nasty injury, so fingers crossed with that one.

A lot of the value may well have gone now. For example Mladenovic has come right in and is now too short imo. Sviltolina is at 18s now and I do like her form on clay but she hasn't got past the quarter finals in a grand slam before.

One player who has won a clay tournament this year is Pavlyuchenkova. She is currently playing a third set in Rome against Roland Garros 4/1 favourite Halep.  Pavlyuchenkova is available at 66s. I'd say there is some each way value there at that price and it likely won't be there if she beats Halep in the third set today.

Any opinions out there?

recency bias, but Venus is 66/1 in spots?  Was flying in Australia, has looked better than Konta in the current match.  Looks a better bet for the French Open than Konta anyway.    

obv take the e/w if you can
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 02:45:30 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127939 on: May 18, 2017, 02:44:07 PM »

One player who has won a clay tournament this year is Pavlyuchenkova. She is currently playing a third set in Rome against Roland Garros 4/1 favourite Halep.  Pavlyuchenkova is available at 66s. I'd say there is some each way value there at that price and it likely won't be there if she beats Halep in the third set today.

Any opinions out there?

certainly looks wide open....

(and the mens as well open than it has been for years)

changing of the guard at the top this year.

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127940 on: May 18, 2017, 02:49:59 PM »

Any opinions out there?

recency bias, but Venus is 66/1 in spots?  Was flying in Australia, has looked better than Konta in the current match.  Looks a better bet for the French Open than Konta anyway.    

Yeah it seems like that 66s is being bet, blue on oddschecker. She has got the power and the experience. Her record at Roland Garros is pretty ordinary though (then again she didn't have a great record at Aussie Open earlier before this year), she hasn't won a tournament on clay for seven years and it is the surface that takes the most physical tolls
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127941 on: May 18, 2017, 02:51:02 PM »

Any opinions out there?

Ladies Tennis?

Paging Mere, paging Mere.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127942 on: May 18, 2017, 02:51:15 PM »

Any opinions out there?

Grim these days.

£3 e/w paddies, £1.50 e/w BFSB, and 365 offered me 30p.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127943 on: May 18, 2017, 02:54:31 PM »

Any opinions out there?

Yeah it seems like that 66s is being bet, blue on oddschecker. She has got the power and the experience. Her record at Roland Garros is pretty ordinary though (then again she didn't have a great record at Aussie Open earlier before this year), she hasn't won a tournament on clay for seven years and it is the surface that takes the most physical tolls

She surely just goes straight to the French Open after this.  She seems a better player this year than for ages.  Don't think it can be a bad bet, if anybody could get on anyway.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127944 on: May 18, 2017, 03:05:21 PM »

Venus most tikay can get at 66 is £1.50 e/w unfortunately.left it for now

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127945 on: May 18, 2017, 03:06:34 PM »

Venus most tikay can get at 66 is £1.50 e/w unfortunately.left it for now

Refusing to take any more monster bets after my £3 obv.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127946 on: May 18, 2017, 03:17:38 PM »

I've still got £15 Fred money on PP if Fred would like a small sweat...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127947 on: May 18, 2017, 03:18:39 PM »

sure if you can get on £7.50 e/w would be good

other ideas/players obviously welcome

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127948 on: May 18, 2017, 03:26:54 PM »

I'm still puzzling through it. I just can't believe Halep is so short.... Certainly the ideal tournament for a few long each way darts!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #127949 on: May 18, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »

Fred is on with the Irish on Venus at 66s. £7.50 each way.
Pages: 1 ... 8526 8527 8528 8529 [8530] 8531 8532 8533 8534 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: