blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:27:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272598 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8556 8557 8558 8559 [8560] 8561 8562 8563 8564 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437307 times)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128385 on: June 12, 2017, 06:48:23 PM »

Is that a Stars thing?

Quite often do a 5 x correct score multi on a Saturday for £5 total. I tell myself it's to make my accounts look muggy, but really they just are anyway!

Think the most I ever got was 3/5 a few times which tends to be a 3 figure return. The high 5 figure/low 6 figure bink always looks reasonable until about 15:10.

That's a colossus bet thing I think. Syndicate betting. You buy a stake in it and get your fee. This guy had 10% by the look of it

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128386 on: June 12, 2017, 07:00:10 PM »

It's Colossus bet and he had 100%.

It was a £12 bet, he cashed out 50% after 4 bets for £49k and won a further £500k when Serbia and Wales drew 1-1.

You can join a syndicate to win a share of however much or you can do your own bets for a few quid and hope to win big like this guy.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #128387 on: June 13, 2017, 12:09:50 AM »

Argentina play Singapore tomorrow 1pm the line is -5.5 currently, messi and higuain lead the betting for first goalscorer but neither are in the squad.

Dybala Correa Lanzini are the front 3 with Di Maria and Gomez behind

Correa currently 7/1 fgs at winner, or anybody who can get on at b365 could bet a couple of their front 5 e/w @ 1/3 odds unlimited places

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/international-friendlies/singapore-v-argentina/first-goalscorer
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #128388 on: June 13, 2017, 12:18:55 AM »

Also if you can get on at winner would reccomend betting Correa hattrick at 40/1, 365 only 8/1. Risk of palp though maybe?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128389 on: June 13, 2017, 12:48:44 PM »

Golden State Warriors win the NBA championship in probably the most incredible offensive display by both teams in an NBA finals series in my lifetime.  I have watched the NBA non stop for 30 years and i have never seen more incredible shots made in a finals in my life.  Kevin Durant got the finals MVP.  Not sure what bets we had on the NBA ante post.

Lebron couldn't do any more.  He averaged 34 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists a game during the finals in his mid 30s after 14 years in the league.  He is truly incredible player just run into a team ahead of the salary cap handicapper effectively.  Not fair when Steph Curry is on a tiny contract (relative to his talent) to try to compete.  Will be interesting to see how GSW move forward contract wise as they have 4 proper max contract players on their team and whether they will stay together and become MJ/Bulls style dynasty by taking pay cuts or whether the salary cap will catch up with them?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:53:17 PM by arbboy » Logged
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #128390 on: June 13, 2017, 03:07:49 PM »

Outrageously good match to end it. GSW really are far ahead of the rest of the teams in the league. I really thought the spurs and cavs would be able to push them a bit more post season, maybe if Kawhi Leonard had stayed fit, who knows. I doubt the result would have changed. Tbh I'm still bitter about Durant leaving the Thunder last year.

Lebron > MJ?

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128391 on: June 13, 2017, 05:39:22 PM »

Outrageously good match to end it. GSW really are far ahead of the rest of the teams in the league. I really thought the spurs and cavs would be able to push them a bit more post season, maybe if Kawhi Leonard had stayed fit, who knows. I doubt the result would have changed. Tbh I'm still bitter about Durant leaving the Thunder last year.

Lebron > MJ?

If the Cavs hadn't made some terrible decisions in the last 2 minutes of game 3 (when they were 1/20 in runnning to win) we would be bang on where we should at 3-2 in this series going with home court.  There is not a great deal between these two teams tbh.  The cavs statistically are a better offensive team than GS.  Most people will find that incredible but it is true.  GS are the far superior defensive team out of the two.  Again most casual watchers will struggle to understand this as well.  The oldest saying in the book proves true again.  Defence wins championships. The spurs were never going to compete with GS with or without Leonard and the greatest coach in history.  the bulk of their team is just too old and slow.   They have had their time in the sun and a proper rebuild around KL is required.  Hopefully starting with Chris Paul joining them in the summer to take over from Tony Parker.  Aldridge isn't worth the money the Spurs pay him and KL carried the Spurs single handedly this season to incredible heights but you can't play single handed against the Cavs or the Warriors and have a hope in hell of winning.

Lebron isn't as good as MJ imo.  Lot of people are saying this currently at the same time a lot of people are saying KD is the best player in the NBA.  Lebron to me is the second best player ever.  He has the body/power game in the paint of Karl Malone (and some of the most brutal dunks ever) whilst combining his incredible physique and touch to also play slightly like Magic Johnson in certain ways as well.  It is impossible to compare LBJ to any one player in NBA history.  If someone had told you 25 years ago we would be sitting here talking about a player who could play the power game like KM and the PG position and passing ability like MJ people would have laughed at you.  That is why he is being compared to MJ as the greatest player ever.  He is a totally unique player with a totally unique skill set.  

MJ would literally torch this league with its current rules which protect players way more than he got in his physical era and score 45 a night.  However his big negative to his game was his 3 point shooting (career 32% which is terrible nowadays for players in his position - LBJ is 34% for his career and this is an area of his game which is considered a big weakness) which would be unacceptable for big men in this era never mind shooting guards.  He won 6 titles in 6 years taking off two years inbetween to try and crush baseball just to prove he was super human.  That didn't work.  People have to remember MJ played in an era full of all time greats and beat literally every single one of them up mentally and physically over a decade.  He stopped numerous top 25 all time players from winning a title who would have won several in any other era.  (Stockton/Malone/Barkley/Ewing amongst others)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 05:58:45 PM by arbboy » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128392 on: June 13, 2017, 06:06:15 PM »

Sorry guys. Posting on my phone and drinking wine so subtlety is lost on me. Yes Watson won some matches on grass in some bowl comp vs players around 200 in the world last week. She has dropped like a stone in the past 12 months in the rankings and Riske finallist last year. Semi the year before, overperforms on grass. Yes first match of the year but just feel like she plays well on grass and is a bit under the radar vs home player.

Thanks Bergeroo.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128393 on: June 13, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »

Tennis. Alison riske 1.9 with the Irish  vs watson. Riske grass pedigree. Watson overrated.

Ninja edit

Gr8 stuff bergeroo, thank you, never watched it but 6-2, 6-3 sounds like it was fairly straightforward.

I'm overseas at the moment, & can't get on, but a pal got me on, happy days.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128394 on: June 13, 2017, 07:05:27 PM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/19591472/zach-lowe-golden-state-warriors-potential-dynasty-2017-nba-finals

http://www.espn.co.uk/chalk/story/_/id/19620455/golden-state-warriors-head-next-season-heavy-favorites-defend-nba-title

Great article explaining how the GSW 'beat' the salary cap to be so dominant short term, how rivals are considering not bothering to waste future assets in the short term trading for players to compete against a team which can't be beaten (and thus making the Warriors even more likely to win again next season than they already are anyway - currently top price 4/6) and how the longer term salary cap/luxury tax for going over the salary cap will kill the warriors financially if they try to keep the current roster of players.  The owners could afford to pay the luxury tax to the league of going over the salary cap even to incredible levels just on the grounds of how cheaply they purchased the team less than a decade ago to what it is worth now because of the boom in TV money in the latest TV contract signed.  They might do this to choose to create a super team/brand and get the money back via the back door via shirt sales etc globally years down the line similar to what Chicago did living off the legacy of MJ even all these years on.  Interesting times ahead.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 07:14:49 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128395 on: June 13, 2017, 07:58:03 PM »

Have a guess what a pair of courtside tickets went for last night for the final game of the NBA finals (on stubhub or some similar site)?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #128396 on: June 13, 2017, 08:02:46 PM »

Have a guess what a pair of courtside tickets went for last night for the final game of the NBA finals (on stubhub or some similar site)?

$100k?

Each.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128397 on: June 13, 2017, 08:45:06 PM »

$100k?

Each.

$130k for the pair it was rumoured.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #128398 on: June 13, 2017, 08:47:40 PM »

$100k?

Each.

Mental isn't it.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128399 on: June 13, 2017, 08:57:47 PM »

$100k?

Each.

Mental isn't it.

Incredible.
Pages: 1 ... 8556 8557 8558 8559 [8560] 8561 8562 8563 8564 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: