blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:23:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8584 8585 8586 8587 [8588] 8589 8590 8591 8592 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438872 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128805 on: July 10, 2017, 03:51:21 PM »

Gutsy win from Muguruza today and she has a great draw now so looks like she has gone favourite. Konta through in a very tight three setter where she lost her way in the second set and she has the tough route to the final from here. 66-1 shot stays live though!

Elsewhere Cilic is absolutely cruising. Will be interesting to see how it is priced up for QF  if Nadal also wins today as expected. Likewise Murray vs one of the servebots Querry or Anderson.

(posts crossed)

Think they will effectively be three 5-1 favouries when it settles.  Struggled to keep tabs on more than 3 matches, so didn't see much of Muguruza.  Watched parts of Vandeweghe/Wozniaki.  It looked pretty even when I was watching and guessing a better game than Konta's.  Dare sat Muguruza was too.

As typing, betfair is 5.8/5.9/5.9 the three of them mentioned last night.  All very close at the top.

I think it is pants that all the ladies matches are on at the same time essentially. Some great matches today it seems and I didn't get to watch half of em. I watched probably the worst quality of them all (Rybarikova/Martic) but I did catch the third set of Kerber v Mug - it was quality and Muguruza is surprising me after being bagelled by Strycova in a grasscourt warm up a couple of weeks ago looking absolutely dire.

They have to put all the birds on first because they have to play again tomorrow and some will have an unfair rest advantage if they spaced them all out evenly today.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128806 on: July 10, 2017, 03:53:08 PM »

Gutsy win from Muguruza today and she has a great draw now so looks like she has gone favourite. Konta through in a very tight three setter where she lost her way in the second set and she has the tough route to the final from here. 66-1 shot stays live though!

Elsewhere Cilic is absolutely cruising. Will be interesting to see how it is priced up for QF  if Nadal also wins today as expected. Likewise Murray vs one of the servebots Querry or Anderson.

(posts crossed)

Think they will effectively be three 5-1 favouries when it settles.  Struggled to keep tabs on more than 3 matches, so didn't see much of Muguruza.  Watched parts of Vandeweghe/Wozniaki.  It looked pretty even when I was watching and guessing a better game than Konta's.  Dare sat Muguruza was too.

As typing, betfair is 5.8/5.9/5.9 the three of them mentioned last night.  All very close at the top.

I think it is pants that all the ladies matches are on at the same time essentially. Some great matches today it seems and I didn't get to watch half of em. I watched probably the worst quality of them all (Rybarikova/Martic) but I did catch the third set of Kerber v Mug - it was quality and Muguruza is surprising me after being bagelled by Strycova in a grasscourt warm up a couple of weeks ago looking absolutely dire.

They have to put all the birds on first because they have to play again tomorrow and some will have an unfair rest advantage if they spaced them all out evenly today.

Yeah they should play on the Sunday. No idea why they have to take a break apart from 'tradition'
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128807 on: July 10, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »

Elsewhere Cilic is absolutely cruising. Will be interesting to see how it is priced up for QF  if Nadal also wins today as expected. Likewise Murray vs one of the servebots Querry or Anderson.

(posts crossed)

Think they will effectively be three 5-1 favouries when it settles.  Struggled to keep tabs on more than 3 matches, so didn't see much of Muguruza.  Watched parts of Vandeweghe/Wozniaki.  It looked pretty even when I was watching and guessing a better game than Konta's.  Dare sat Muguruza was too.

As typing, betfair is 5.8/5.9/5.9 the three of them mentioned last night.  All very close at the top.

Yeah they should play on the Sunday. No idea why they have to take a break apart from 'tradition'

Give the courts time to 'rest and repair' it is pretty important part of the event given it is the only 'living' surface tennis is played on.  Interesting interview with the CEO of Wimbledon today discussing it.  Plus it makes the second Monday of Wimbledon the single greatest day of tennis all year.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128808 on: July 10, 2017, 04:05:38 PM »

Why would you pick a 19 year old girl to have these redic combo of bets?  Although they should obviously stand you are just giving them a shot to freeroll you.  Just pay a 45 year old man the same money you pay the girl.

Imo its only a matter of time before there is a landmark case against bookmakers which is legally going to change the way all these bookmakers have to trade.  They have basically been breaking consumer law for years selecting customers.  The GC is close to pulling the trigger on a lot of their dodgy tactics.  

Gemma Collins?

Any ideas when the RP pre season special is released?

Probs a couple weeks away but I don't fancy a mad dash to the shops again this year Smiley

Tuesday or Wednesday before the big day. Think it's been both in recent years. Unmissable though. Have really missed football this summer. You forget how much time you invest in it until it's not there. Bored of cricket and ra-ra-rugby on SSN, even when the lovely Vicky Gomersall is on screen.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:08:06 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128809 on: July 10, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »

Why would you pick a 19 year old girl to have these redic combo of bets?  Although they should obviously stand you are just giving them a shot to freeroll you.  Just pay a 45 year old man the same money you pay the girl.

Imo its only a matter of time before there is a landmark case against bookmakers which is legally going to change the way all these bookmakers have to trade.  They have basically been breaking consumer law for years selecting customers.  The GC is close to pulling the trigger on a lot of their dodgy tactics.  

Gemma Collins?

Probs a couple weeks away but I don't fancy a mad dash to the shops again this year Smiley

Tuesday or Wednesday before the big day. Think it's been both in recent years. Unmissable though. Have really missed football this summer. You forget how much time you invest in it until it's not there. Bored of cricket and ra-ra-rugby on SSN, even when the lovely Vicky Gomersall is on screen.

Gambling Commisson
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128810 on: July 10, 2017, 04:20:18 PM »

Everton are 3/1 a top six finish in some places

anyone like this? or not?

if you do,realistically who drops out?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEXKTn7XsAEHMqx.jpg

Lot of hype with the amount of money they're spending, as you say, who drops out... City,  Chelsea, Spurs I think will all make it despite spurs being at Wembley then I'd still say more likely United, Arsenal, Liverpool (probably that order) than Everton. They have lost their goal scorer, despite all the money they've spent that's hard to replace. I wouldn't be touching it personally.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #128811 on: July 10, 2017, 04:52:39 PM »

Imo its only a matter of time before there is a landmark case against bookmakers which is legally going to change the way all these bookmakers have to trade.  They have basically been breaking consumer law for years selecting customers.  The GC is close to pulling the trigger on a lot of their dodgy tactics. 

No they aren't.  They had there investigation in partnership with the Competition commission and all that came out was issues over bonuses and blocking withdrawals over ID verification.  They aren't going to do anything about restrictions.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128812 on: July 10, 2017, 05:18:34 PM »

Imo its only a matter of time before there is a landmark case against bookmakers which is legally going to change the way all these bookmakers have to trade.  They have basically been breaking consumer law for years selecting customers.  The GC is close to pulling the trigger on a lot of their dodgy tactics. 

No they aren't.  They had there investigation in partnership with the Competition commission and all that came out was issues over bonuses and blocking withdrawals over ID verification.  They aren't going to do anything about restrictions.

Won't be long before a min amount to lay per customer, like Australia, is introduced imo. 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128813 on: July 10, 2017, 05:58:19 PM »

Morning all.

Well done on those two Tennis Banzais.

Most exciting.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128814 on: July 10, 2017, 08:26:17 PM »

One of the most impressive juvenile performances I have seen was put up by Invincible Army at Newmarket last time out.

He returns on Thursday to C&D in the July Stakes.

He is currently 10-1 and I expect this to be around half the price on the day.

Chuck £15 ew at the 10-1s if you are in a good mood please.

Would go plenty more for Fred but with weather changeable over the next few days, best not to go mad.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #128815 on: July 10, 2017, 08:29:38 PM »

Just backed muller against nadal at start of his service game at 13-13 in last set.

Got 19/10.

Looks value to me. Muller looks strong and his service games have been awesome.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128816 on: July 10, 2017, 08:47:28 PM »

Gemma Collins?

Amen to that!

Bah, will have to twiddle my thumbs for another few weeks then. Trawling the football markets (and the return of Telegraph FF) will have to suffice for the time being.

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128817 on: July 10, 2017, 09:00:59 PM »

So lovely to see the roider go out.  How was he ever nearly joint fav for the lawns donkfest?  Incredible.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #128818 on: July 10, 2017, 09:14:16 PM »

How many people got on Rybarikova?

Be lovely if TFT takes a nice few quid from Paddy.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128819 on: July 10, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »

How many people got on Rybarikova?

Be lovely if TFT takes a nice few quid from Paddy.

Would be amazing for a 500/1 rag to win Wimbledon and they still do their cash.  I expect in reality it will still be a huge skinner for them no matter how many TFT followers got on.  Although Skybet did had Mardle once for the world darts championship for the crown jewels at 1000/1!
Pages: 1 ... 8584 8585 8586 8587 [8588] 8589 8590 8591 8592 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: