blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:12:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8586 8587 8588 8589 [8590] 8591 8592 8593 8594 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439513 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #128835 on: July 10, 2017, 11:57:52 PM »

Incredible scenes you can get that much on a 500/1 poke at PP.  Win lose or draw i think all of your accounts will be closed/heavily cut after wimbledon for advertising such exact bets which will be easy to trace (unless you all have history of quietly just doing your bollocks year after year).  Coco shits up tomorrow.  Enjoy the EV and turn it into cash is my advice.  Flip it totally.    You got all the value now turn it into some proper cash.  Lay her to lose £20k at 16/1 and take the £1250 cash.  Nice to see the outright market is getting closer to where it should be.   Konta is still too short now even though she is a bigger price than she was before she won today in another energy sapping 3 set thriller.  Anyone remember Henman doing this for years?  Never getting to the final?  Everyone doing their cash on him?

I said she had to be 8/13 three times for 5/1 to be fair.  She isn't going to be anywhere near that.  She is a flip tomorrow in the quarters for a start. Get stuck in and take the profits from your 66/1 slips.

My PP account is well and truly fucked after nicking a few quid on the cricket, so not particularly arsed if it goes in the bin.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #128836 on: July 10, 2017, 11:58:24 PM »

Let it ride, rethink if she gets to Semi's.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #128837 on: July 11, 2017, 12:10:49 AM »

Ryb definitely sluggish today.

Served well below the level she's been at all tournament.

Maybe getting tired? Played a lot of tennis in the last couple of weeks.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128838 on: July 11, 2017, 12:13:32 AM »

Let it ride, rethink if she gets to Semi's.

#shewon't #evlost

coco has barely broken sweat hosing up in every game so far.  I have watched every minute of every game fwiw.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #128839 on: July 11, 2017, 12:14:56 AM »

Don't think Dino will mind losing his Paddy account if he cops 30 lumps.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128840 on: July 11, 2017, 12:19:37 AM »

Don't think Dino will mind losing his Paddy account if he cops 30 lumps.

Sure he won't but he will also lose it tomorrow when she gets beat and he irons out £88.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128841 on: July 11, 2017, 01:01:32 AM »

Thanks for the opinion Arb. Going to sleep on it and see in the morning. Coco has already come in a bit for the match tomorrow. I would have fancied Rybarikova more against Wozniacki. But then she did beat Pliskova who is a power based player... Maybe I'll lay off Konta and let Rybarikova ride?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128842 on: July 11, 2017, 04:39:01 AM »

How many people got on Rybarikova?

Be lovely if TFT takes a nice few quid from Paddy.

I'm on, big thanks to Bergeroo for the tip. Managed to get £44.18 ew on at 500/1 (ice cream). 

Incred. Hope you're not a 19-year-old female student?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128843 on: July 11, 2017, 08:36:01 AM »

One of the most impressive juvenile performances I have seen was put up by Invincible Army at Newmarket last time out.

He returns on Thursday to C&D in the July Stakes.

He is currently 10-1 and I expect this to be around half the price on the day.

Chuck £15 ew at the 10-1s if you are in a good mood please.

Would go plenty more for Fred but with weather changeable over the next few days, best not to go mad.

Invincible Army July Stakes Winner
10/1 Each Way (3 Places at 1/5 Odds)
Total Stake: £30.00
Potential Returns: £210.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #128844 on: July 11, 2017, 09:19:59 AM »

Thanks for the opinion Arb. Going to sleep on it and see in the morning. Coco has already come in a bit for the match tomorrow. I would have fancied Rybarikova more against Wozniacki. But then she did beat Pliskova who is a power based player... Maybe I'll lay off Konta and let Rybarikova ride?

I read Ryb beat Coco last month in the French Open 6-4 6-1. Ok not the same surface but a good psychological boost.

The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #128845 on: July 11, 2017, 09:48:19 AM »

Incredible scenes you can get that much on a 500/1 poke at PP.  Win lose or draw i think all of your accounts will be closed/heavily cut after wimbledon for advertising such exact bets which will be easy to trace (unless you all have history of quietly just doing your bollocks year after year).  Coco shits up tomorrow.  Enjoy the EV and turn it into cash is my advice.  Flip it totally.    You got all the value now turn it into some proper cash.  Lay her to lose £20k at 16/1 and take the £1250 cash.  Nice to see the outright market is getting closer to where it should be.   Konta is still too short now even though she is a bigger price than she was before she won today in another energy sapping 3 set thriller.  Anyone remember Henman doing this for years?  Never getting to the final?  Everyone doing their cash on him?

I said she had to be 8/13 three times for 5/1 to be fair.  She isn't going to be anywhere near that.  She is a flip tomorrow in the quarters for a start. Get stuck in and take the profits from your 66/1 slips.

Got to be better laying her individual matches surely.

For a start, if you are just wanting to guarantee a return, you only have to play on two games as they are each way bets.

Second Ryb is being priced up as though she will have to play Muguruza in the semis, and there's a chance she'll play Kuznetsova and that will be nearly a flip.

So to win a grand, have £2000 on Coco at 1/2, then if Ryb wins, have £5000 on Garbine at 2/5. (or £2400 on Kuz at 5/6)

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128846 on: July 11, 2017, 10:07:40 AM »

Got to be better laying her individual matches surely.

For a start, if you are just wanting to guarantee a return, you only have to play on two games as they are each way bets.

Second Ryb is being priced up as though she will have to play Muguruza in the semis, and there's a chance she'll play Kuznetsova and that will be nearly a flip.

So to win a grand, have £2000 on Coco at 1/2, then if Ryb wins, have £5000 on Garbine at 2/5. (or £2400 on Kuz at 5/6)

Just write "I agree with Doobs".  I made the same point yesterday.  Even checked your twitter yesterday for something to disagree on, but it was pretty disappointing.  Think Arb is losing it after too much Stella. 

He seems to be suffering a bit of recency bias too.  Coco is obviously playing well this week, but she must be where she is in the rankings for a reason.  She seems pretty flakey/inconsistent looking back at her results.  Inevitable we'll be told today that she has "all the momentum".

FWIW Even the best have 3 set thrillers on the way.  Serena had one against Watson a couple of years ago, and pretty sure there was another one last year.  Obviously it isn't ideal, but the second set didn't last long yesterday, so it was hardly Isner/Mahut. 

Good luck all today*.  Good chance we'll get at least one through.

* except Arbboy obv.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128847 on: July 11, 2017, 10:49:33 AM »

I've hedged a bit but I'm letting most of it ride. Let's go!!!!!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128848 on: July 11, 2017, 10:50:56 AM »

I read Ryb beat Coco last month in the French Open 6-4 6-1. Ok not the same surface but a good psychological boost.

Yeah I'm not sure that result has much relevance. Ryb also beat CoCo comfortably 6 years ago on grass. Again, has little relevance. I do take solace in the fact that CoCo is an inconsistent player and can easily have a bad day and play a stinker.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #128849 on: July 11, 2017, 12:11:34 PM »

Coco should win but she can certainly throw in a stinker.

Power vs guile.

Loving Arb assuming people can flick 20k onto betfair no bother to lay Rybarikova.

I was impressed with Muguruza yesterday. Kerber obviously a great match up for her as the H2H proves (attack vs defence) but Kerber was on her game and Mug wouldn't have won if not playing her best towards the end. I reckon she will beat Coco in the semis which is devastating for my E/W doubles.

Pages: 1 ... 8586 8587 8588 8589 [8590] 8591 8592 8593 8594 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: