blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:19:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8615 8616 8617 8618 [8619] 8620 8621 8622 8623 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411455 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129270 on: July 23, 2017, 09:16:27 PM »

Ta

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #129271 on: July 23, 2017, 09:26:05 PM »

Isner wins the tournament without dropping a set, ty bergeroo!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #129272 on: July 23, 2017, 09:32:40 PM »

brilliant...thanks bergy  thumbs up
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #129273 on: July 23, 2017, 10:47:49 PM »

Dodt was T44 +3, but I'm unaware who the other debutants were.

The 16-y-old kid Conolly must have won top deb. kudos to anyone who backed him.

No top deb was Hau Tong Li then Chan Kim. 
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129274 on: July 24, 2017, 12:03:17 AM »

brilliant...thanks bergy  thumbs up

The big man gets the job done!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #129275 on: July 24, 2017, 08:05:12 PM »

The standard in the Matchplay is woeful.

They are playing far too much. Hearn is too bloody greedy.

Probably right, however first round in a really tough venue to play in for anyone, think we need to wait till the 1/4s before passing judgement.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129276 on: July 24, 2017, 08:11:40 PM »

Delbonis 100/1 with baldy for the tennis in Hamburg is worthy of a small each way bet. He has had three Challenger (next rung down on the ladder) finals on clay in June and come through qualifying here, hence I think being priced too long by the bald one. It is a wide open tourney for an ATP500 event with no top 20 players. Ferrer is in his section who will struggle to go back to back after his victory last week. Ferrer did beat Delbonis last week but we are getting 100/1 vs 9/1 Ferrer in the outrights. Delbonis won't have any easy matches and starts vs Berloq whom he has a 0-2 record against - but he will start as favourite for that match and is a former finalist in 2013 and the price is too good. Don't go crazy stakes wise though!

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-hamburg/german-open/winner

EDIT - was tempted to back someone from the weak third section but Kohlschreiber starts off as favourite and he is plenty short enough. I can't back him at that price! So I guess I'm going with the Delbonis banzai if you can get on with baldy.

Looking at the other tournies now. Anyone got any thoughts this week tennis wise?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 08:14:21 PM by bergeroo » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129277 on: July 24, 2017, 08:38:40 PM »

Delbonis 100/1 with baldy for the tennis in Hamburg is worthy of a small each way bet. He has had three Challenger (next rung down on the ladder) finals on clay in June and come through qualifying here, hence I think being priced too long by the bald one. It is a wide open tourney for an ATP500 event with no top 20 players. Ferrer is in his section who will struggle to go back to back after his victory last week. Ferrer did beat Delbonis last week but we are getting 100/1 vs 9/1 Ferrer in the outrights. Delbonis won't have any easy matches and starts vs Berloq whom he has a 0-2 record against - but he will start as favourite for that match and is a former finalist in 2013 and the price is too good. Don't go crazy stakes wise though!

EDIT - was tempted to back someone from the weak third section but Kohlschreiber starts off as favourite and he is plenty short enough. I can't back him at that price! So I guess I'm going with the Delbonis banzai if you can get on with baldy.

Looking at the other tournies now. Anyone got any thoughts this week tennis wise?

Was just going to try for Fred, but surely that's a palp?

28/1 with all others.

Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #129278 on: July 24, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »

I'm really struggling to see why kohlschreiber and cuevas are heading the market here, both in woeful form. The top half looks tough, I would go with schwartzman from the bottom half with little confidence and it wouldn't surprise me to see ferrer follow up again despite his win over the weekend, I think it will act more as a massive confident boost he needed.  Nice pick with isner Bergeroo.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #129279 on: July 24, 2017, 09:02:21 PM »

Gstaad, defending champ Lopez to go back to back, high altitude tennis obviously suits his big serving game. I would take a chance on Gulbis in the opposite half, never quite know what you will get with this wasted talent, can't really blame the guy when he travels around the atp circuit in his fathers private jet with not a care in the world.

Atlanta looks tough to call, big john will likely make it 2 titles on the spin but not for me at that price.  Best of luck whoever gets involved.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129280 on: July 24, 2017, 09:08:06 PM »

Gstaad, defending champ Lopez to go back to back, high altitude tennis obviously suits his big serving game. I would take a chance on Gulbis in the opposite half, never quite know what you will get with this wasted talent, can't really blame the guy when he travels around the atp circuit in his fathers private jet with not a care in the world.

Atlanta looks tough to call, big john will likely make it 2 titles on the spin but not for me at that price.  Best of luck whoever gets involved.

Haase and Bellucci have excellent history at Gstaad which is an unusual venue at altitude and are at decent prices. Bellucci has also done well in Quito but his recent form is woeful, if he can win a match or two then he could worth jumping on.

I like Lopez and as a big serving player who can play on clay, this looks a great tourney for him again. Agree.

Haase at 7/1 is interesting for the first quarter with 356. Really would like to oppose Goffin as he comes back from injury
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129281 on: July 24, 2017, 09:14:32 PM »

28/1 with all others.

there is a lot of variation in prices before the first round of ATP 250s. One guy is 300s one place and 66s the next. Is that a palp too? Price has been up for over three hours. Do they just put up prices and f off home and then palp it the next day if they get it wrong? Genuine question as I'm sure most people have bet a lot more than me over the years...
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129282 on: July 24, 2017, 09:20:46 PM »

I'm really struggling to see why kohlschreiber and cuevas are heading the market here, both in woeful form. The top half looks tough, I would go with schwartzman from the bottom half with little confidence and it wouldn't surprise me to see ferrer follow up again despite his win over the weekend, I think it will act more as a massive confident boost he needed.  Nice pick with isner Bergeroo.

Thanks for your posts, I appreciate your thoughts a lot! Schwarzmann was 20s in a couple of places to open for the tourney last week and I got on him. This week at is quite a bit shorter.

In Atlanta - yeah I would have bet on Muller or Isner if they were in different halves but they are scheduled to meet in the semis. I want someone from the top each way but it is tricky. Market down now as they are playing so I will take a look in the morning. Opleka has been bet in from 50s so we missed the boat on that one, though he seems very one dimensional from when I've seen him, but this venue just looks tailored for big servers.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129283 on: July 24, 2017, 09:32:54 PM »

28/1 with all others.

there is a lot of variation in prices before the first round of ATP 250s. One guy is 300s one place and 66s the next. Is that a palp too? Price has been up for over three hours. Do they just put up prices and f off home and then palp it the next day if they get it wrong? Genuine question as I'm sure most people have bet a lot more than me over the years...

I've got no idea, but felt with 6/7 bookies being 28/1 or 25/1, it could well be.

Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #129284 on: July 24, 2017, 09:41:14 PM »

Nice one with the schwartzman price. Kuznetsov comprehensively beat him last week so hopefully no repeat of that.  Avoiding Atlanta but I think muller has the easier draw than isner.  Top half is a headache, don't have a clue tbh, Donaldson if pushed.
Pages: 1 ... 8615 8616 8617 8618 [8619] 8620 8621 8622 8623 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: