blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:59:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8687 8688 8689 8690 [8691] 8692 8693 8694 8695 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437934 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #130350 on: September 30, 2017, 04:59:09 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Looks a nice bit of value to me.

Any thoughts?

Good shout, ty.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130351 on: September 30, 2017, 05:06:39 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

Good shout, ty.

Congrats Rick.  Almost had the double, but West Ham got a late winner too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130352 on: September 30, 2017, 05:14:17 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

Good shout, ty.

Congrats Rick.  Almost had the double, but West Ham got a late winner too.

Glad we had a winner.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #130353 on: September 30, 2017, 05:40:43 PM »

Had a look through the markets, and there's not too much out there, only got two bets to suggest:

Points Finish: Carlos Sainz @ 17/10 with PaddyPower and Betfair. Carlos only qualified in 14th today, but there are a number of drivers ahead who are unreliable and/or make mistakes often (Verstappen, Vandoorne, Alonso, Massa, Palmer and Stroll). In addition, Sergio Perez has a virus this weekend and really struggled with fitness in qualifying - which could seriously impact him over a race distance. Throw in the possibility of rain and 17/10 is a cracking price. Suggest £50.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/points-finish

Top Six Finish: Esteban Ocon @ 6/4 with Bwin. Given how tense things are at the front of the grid right now, I can't help but feel there will be some sort of collision - opening the door for Esteban Ocon to secure 6th. Force India have taken a big step forward this weekend, they clearly have the 4th quickest car. I don't see ANY threat to Esteban finishing best of the rest. Suggest £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/top-6-finish

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130354 on: September 30, 2017, 05:58:44 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

Very nice, thanks Rick.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130355 on: September 30, 2017, 05:59:30 PM »

Keyyyyyyfahhhhhh!

Posh can gtfo though. Marriott got no hope of being top scorer with Morias by his side.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130356 on: September 30, 2017, 08:27:54 PM »

Had a look through the markets, and there's not too much out there, only got two bets to suggest:

Points Finish: Carlos Sainz @ 17/10 with PaddyPower and Betfair. Carlos only qualified in 14th today, but there are a number of drivers ahead who are unreliable and/or make mistakes often (Verstappen, Vandoorne, Alonso, Massa, Palmer and Stroll). In addition, Sergio Perez has a virus this weekend and really struggled with fitness in qualifying - which could seriously impact him over a race distance. Throw in the possibility of rain and 17/10 is a cracking price. Suggest £50.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/points-finish

Top Six Finish: Esteban Ocon @ 6/4 with Bwin. Given how tense things are at the front of the grid right now, I can't help but feel there will be some sort of collision - opening the door for Esteban Ocon to secure 6th. Force India have taken a big step forward this weekend, they clearly have the 4th quickest car. I don't see ANY threat to Esteban finishing best of the rest. Suggest £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/top-6-finish
can't do either i am afraid. Pp/bfsb not interested and bwin closed

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130357 on: October 01, 2017, 08:12:33 AM »

End of September 2017

Year to Date Profit of £2151.65
ROI of 20.4 on 301 completed bets

January £625.50
February £382.31
March £732.00

April -£250.39
May £518.59
June £337.40
July £33.01
August -£275.32
September £56.65

so far this year....

Top Sports NFL +£843 Cricket +£691 Football +£419
Worst sports Golf -£415 Tennis -£237 Basketball -£135

Overall since Jan 25th, 2012

Profit of £15,359.91

ROI of 7.85%
6423 settled bets

Top 5 sports

Football £6067 at 13%
Horses £2449 at 5%
Misc £2032 at 24%
NFL £2019 at 16%
Motor Sport £1114 at 13%

Bottom 5 sports

Boxing -£573
Basketball -£428
RU -£357
Snooker -£245
AFL  -£174

Outstanding Bets £1035.45

these can be seen at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=34

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130358 on: October 01, 2017, 11:51:17 AM »

L.A. Chargers v Philadelphia Eagles

No good for Fred but should appeal to some.

Both teams are struggling on defence and the Chargers are having trouble with their quarterback, Philip Rivers, who has looked like a deer in headlights when asked to pick a pass. The Chargers are playing in a "soccer" stadium to a crowd that often has a sizeable chunk of away fans. It isn't a hostile home atmosphere. There had two good players this year and both are called Melvin.

Much is being made of the injuries in defence Philly have, but the Chargers have a gaping hole in the line backer and strong safety area (think "back of the diamond" in our football). It's a hole that has led them to be 31st against passes to Tight Ends this season (Football Outsiders DVOA).  This is  a huge weakness and won't be helped by the opposition tonight, whose Tight End is one of their main targets: Zach Ertz has 93, 97 and 55 yards the first three games this season.

It feels like a complete mismatch.

Scuy has set the line at 59.5. This is 10 yards too short.

Paddy and BMU have slightly higher lines but worse prices. Smidge of value maybe, but I would far rather take 10/11.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #130359 on: October 01, 2017, 12:24:16 PM »

Both teams are struggling on defence and the Chargers are having trouble with their quarterback, Philip Rivers, who has looked like a deer in headlights when asked to pick a pass. The Chargers are playing in a "soccer" stadium to a crowd that often has a sizeable chunk of away fans. It isn't a hostile home atmosphere. There had two good players this year and both are called Melvin.

Much is being made of the injuries in defence Philly have, but the Chargers have a gaping hole in the line backer and strong safety area (think "back of the diamond" in our football). It's a hole that has led them to be 31st against passes to Tight Ends this season (Football Outsiders DVOA).  This is  a huge weakness and won't be helped by the opposition tonight, whose Tight End is one of their main targets: Zach Ertz has 93, 97 and 55 yards the first three games this season.

Paddy and BMU have slightly higher lines but worse prices. Smidge of value maybe, but I would far rather take 10/11.
Cheers for this Tal.Cin@Cle The Bengals 20 play script should feature Green,Mixon and Bernard pretty heavily and I expect a fast start before defensive adjustments.Recomend CIN-2.5 first half spread £22 10/11 rzs.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130360 on: October 01, 2017, 04:22:43 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

I think it is a good bet.  Also Wobbly West Ham and Liverpool look like lays... and what have Everton done to be so short against Burnley?

In other news Qassem now best 14/1.  Guess nobody got on for thread.  And it all looks to be going wrong for the Vettel bet.  We had a good run.

Everton living up to expectations.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130361 on: October 01, 2017, 06:42:48 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

I think it is a good bet.  Also Wobbly West Ham and Liverpool look like lays... and what have Everton done to be so short against Burnley?

In other news Qassem now best 14/1.  Guess nobody got on for thread.  And it all looks to be going wrong for the Vettel bet.  We had a good run.

Everton living up to expectations.

and Liverpool...

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #130362 on: October 01, 2017, 06:43:23 PM »

Can we have an EW interest in Mensur Suljovic for the World Grand Prix that starts tonight at 22/1+.

The double start format suits his game and he's in the other half of the draw to MvG.

Suggest £10ew at 22/1 in a few spots and it'll be nice for us to have an interest in one of my favourite sporting events of the year.

Apologies, on mobile and can't seem to get on Oddschecker.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #130363 on: October 01, 2017, 07:34:05 PM »

Great news if you got on the Suljovic bet.

Breaking news that Gary Anderson ( in Mensur's half) has pulled out the event.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #130364 on: October 01, 2017, 11:26:54 PM »

Cheers for this Tal.Cin@Cle The Bengals 20 play script should feature Green,Mixon and Bernard pretty heavily and I expect a fast start before defensive adjustments.Recomend CIN-2.5 first half spread £22 10/11 rzs.
Both came in if anybody followed
Pages: 1 ... 8687 8688 8689 8690 [8691] 8692 8693 8694 8695 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: