blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:03:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272614 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8694 8695 8696 8697 [8698] 8699 8700 8701 8702 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439771 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130455 on: October 09, 2017, 04:09:04 PM »

After all the fun with Marathon, the Ravens/Raiders bet lost. Was toast when the Ravens went bonkers in the first quarter.

On the plus side, the Panthers look good. They play Thursday night against the high flying Eagles.

I guess it was Karma that our Marathon bet lost. Serves me right for dissing them.

Panthers looked good? Just a bit. Take a bow, Ed Dickson. 175 yards - where have they been hiding him until now?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130456 on: October 09, 2017, 09:13:29 PM »

After all the fun with Marathon, the Ravens/Raiders bet lost. Was toast when the Ravens went bonkers in the first quarter.

On the plus side, the Panthers look good. They play Thursday night against the high flying Eagles.

I guess it was Karma that our Marathon bet lost. Serves me right for dissing them.

Panthers looked good? Just a bit. Take a bow, Ed Dickson. 175 yards - where have they been hiding him until now?

He's a reject from Baltimore and the subject of quite a turnaround.

The Panthers are a different side when Cam Newton is on form...and he has been flying the last two weeks.

Tikay will appreciate his sartorial choices at press conferences (including last night's Rosie the Riveter pin).

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130457 on: October 09, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »

For completeness, I do still believe Baltimore aren't very good, but I called Cleveland all wrong. Their offense is worse than last year and Kizer had no chance with no one who can catch consistently. The bet on them to finish third is on life support. They'll be lucky to finish fourth.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130458 on: October 10, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »

He's a reject from Baltimore and the subject of quite a turnaround.

The Panthers are a different side when Cam Newton is on form...and he has been flying the last two weeks.

Tikay will appreciate his sartorial choices at press conferences (including last night's Rosie the Riveter pin).

Nice titfer.

Mr Newton is also still busy trying to talk his way out of SexistGate. Probably better if he quit digging judging by this;

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cam-newton-reportedly-stunned-by-fallout-from-sexist-remark-says-it-was-sarcasm/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130459 on: October 10, 2017, 03:35:24 PM »

It should have been more of a scandal than it has been, frankly. It was a stupid comment to make while so many other players are protesting about equality issues. He has lost some sponsors (which does remarkably consistently tend to inspire an apology) but he will get away with it, that aside. In NFL terms, a star player just being a bit of a sexist is a relief.

Meanwhile, the Vice President did his own protest the other night, leaving the Colts-49ers game before it started, when he saw players kneeling during the anthem. That protest is ok, though, because he stayed standing for the anthem and so didn't disrespect the flag. (Hope you're keeping up with all this)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130460 on: October 10, 2017, 04:21:33 PM »

It should have been more of a scandal than it has been, frankly. It was a stupid comment to make while so many other players are protesting about equality issues. He has lost some sponsors (which does remarkably consistently tend to inspire an apology) but he will get away with it, that aside. In NFL terms, a star player just being a bit of a sexist is a relief.

Meanwhile, the Vice President did his own protest the other night, leaving the Colts-49ers game before it started, when he saw players kneeling during the anthem. That protest is ok, though, because he stayed standing for the anthem and so didn't disrespect the flag. (Hope you're keeping up with all this)

Yes, I read about that, too. We have to assume he knew they would kneel, & always planned to show up then leave "in protest". As political stunts go, it was pretty poor, even by the standards of POTUS, who, I believe, suggested it & then tweeted off the back of it.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #130461 on: October 13, 2017, 10:49:01 AM »

So you can do a 3 Premier team win treble tomorrow for a tenner and collect about..........

£44,200   Shocked

Ok lets not be toooo silly.... and do a trixie instead for 4 x £2.50, still paying £13,230.

Just putting it out there  Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130462 on: October 13, 2017, 10:56:35 AM »

So you can do a 3 Premier team win treble tomorrow for a tenner and collect about..........

£44,200   Shocked

Ok lets not be toooo silly.... and do a trixie instead for 4 x £2.50, still paying £13,230.

Just putting it out there  Cheesy

Ha, good spot.

Stoke (25/1), Palace (9/1, at home) & Bournemouth (16/1)?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league

Marky is getting on as we speak.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #130463 on: October 13, 2017, 06:26:46 PM »

£44,200   Shocked

Ha, good spot.

Spurs worth the lay without a win at home in their last three in the prem?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #130464 on: October 13, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »

Darts - European Darts Trophy

James Wade vs Nathan Aspinal

Aspinal +1.5 EVS on Betfred

Aspinal been playing great on the euro tour and Wade is just totally out of it atm, he needs to win ere to get in the Euro Champs final whereas Aspinal is likely in regardless (although it's close) and I don't think extra pressure will help Wade vs an opponent who's become increasingly used to winning matches this year.

Wouldn't discourage any of the 13/8 Aspinal win either.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #130465 on: October 13, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »

Darts - European Darts Trophy

James Wade vs Nathan Aspinal

Aspinal +1.5 EVS on Betfred

Aspinal been playing great on the euro tour and Wade is just totally out of it atm, he needs to win ere to get in the Euro Champs final whereas Aspinal is likely in regardless (although it's close) and I don't think extra pressure will help Wade vs an opponent who's become increasingly used to winning matches this year.

Wouldn't discourage any of the 13/8 Aspinal win either.

Helllllooooooooooooooooo. Wp that man!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130466 on: October 14, 2017, 10:25:39 AM »

£44,200   Shocked

Ha, good spot.

Sure they are.

Not sure I'd go for all the big priced teams.  Might well lay Man City, they can't be exceptional every week?

West Brom look big vs Leicester.  Aren't they at least equals?
Everton would happily keep opposing.
There can't be much between Burnley and West Ham, so Burnley must be big.
Huddersfield probably slightly too big vs Swansea?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #130467 on: October 14, 2017, 10:51:29 AM »

£44,200   Shocked

Ha, good spot.

Sure they are.

Not sure I'd go for all the big priced teams.  Might well lay Man City, they can't be exceptional every week?

West Brom look big vs Leicester.  Aren't they at least equals?
Everton would happily keep opposing.
There can't be much between Burnley and West Ham, so Burnley must be big.
Huddersfield probably slightly too big vs Swansea?

Defo agree about Burnley, I backed them earlier this week.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #130468 on: October 14, 2017, 12:08:26 PM »

you cant just lay Man city because 'they cant be exceptional every week ' can you?.....be a bit like backing Hamilton to not finish cos hes due it ? .... just asking Smiley

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130469 on: October 14, 2017, 12:28:58 PM »

Can't put anyone off laying spurs at the price. Be nice to watch us win, though!

Any views on the Caesa Seasaw Cessa big race today?

Pages: 1 ... 8694 8695 8696 8697 [8698] 8699 8700 8701 8702 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: