blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:48:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272626 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8692 8693 8694 8695 [8696] 8697 8698 8699 8700 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13447196 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130425 on: October 06, 2017, 02:05:51 PM »

If we're in the mood for firing up some new accounts, go for Sunbets and 188 too. Both very useful and 188 will give you a half-decent run.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130426 on: October 06, 2017, 02:08:34 PM »

If we're in the mood for firing up some new accounts, go for Sunbets and 188 too. Both very useful and 188 will give you a half-decent run.

Will give them a go a bit later this evening. I need to lie down for an hour in a darkened room right now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130427 on: October 06, 2017, 02:43:16 PM »

another virtually unuseable website

£30 u39/5 ravens/raiders on at 24/25, Snickers

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130428 on: October 06, 2017, 02:49:00 PM »

Horrendous, isn't it?

Had to do a "kaptcha" (sp) each time I logged in, too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130429 on: October 06, 2017, 02:51:13 PM »

I'll be honest: I was waiting for the price to move and taking 10/11 and then someone to point out there's a better price with another bookie.

Glad that didn't happen!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #130430 on: October 06, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »

Who's Anthony?

Best Bitter.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130431 on: October 06, 2017, 04:19:10 PM »

Had to laugh at the garbage from Marathon bet and the disdain from Tikay given to his "helper"

I personally flat out refuse to open/recommend or even consider a Sunbet account due to it being run by that rag (maybe a touch cynical with me using skybet for at least half my NFL bets, but there you have it)

FWIW I completely agree with Tal on "But this is one of three games this weekend at 39.5 points (Jets @ Browns and Bills @ Bengals). Of the three, I'd price this one up as the favourite to be lowest. " I actually think the other two could go over, especially the Jets v Browns game. Before I realised it was the Ravens I was happy to take any team in the league on the handicap vs the Raiders this week, they were toothless with Carr, let alone without him. But the Ravens are possibly even worse on offence than them so stayed away from that

Regards to the Ravens v Raiders game I do like Jared Cook in it, he was targeted heavily when Manuel came into the game last week and the Ravens are not good vs the Tight end in general. Not enough prices out yet to recommend it, or any yardage markets so just one to take note of at present.

Also waiting on prices for Corey Clement for Phillie (Wendl Smallwood looks like he'll be missing out so probably him and Blount only) and Wayne Gallman for the Giants as Paul Perkins looks like he's missing out and the Chargers are awful at run blocking so far this year. But as of yet no prices on either. I was hoping for + on each as they're not really known names but seems books are slow to release anytime prices this week

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #130432 on: October 06, 2017, 04:28:52 PM »

Horrendous, isn't it?

Had to do a "kaptcha" (sp) each time I logged in, too.

yeah the captcha was what got me to tell then to gfy

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #130433 on: October 06, 2017, 04:31:59 PM »

Coral are the worst of the worst.

Why haven't Panorama or Watchdog tackled this subject? Too big for them?

Fuck those two what about the Government?  This treatment wouldn't be allowed to go on in any other industry in 2017.  Like any other business you get the simple core business principles of price wrong and you do your money.  Bookmaking is no different.  Just pay the money you have to in order to get a decent set of lol's who can price things up and don't offer events you haven't got a clue on for 'pr' reasons and to 'keep up with the Jones'.  Call other firm's bluffs and let them do their money on the stuff you can't price up properly rather than join in and do it yourself and close a zillion accounts you would probably otherwise beat.

Sharps disappear over night for a bookmaker if you get your prices right.  Believe me i have seen it with my own eyes.  You don't have to close accounts down the pro's will leave on their own accord

There's a thread on betfair horseracing forum about sid james.  They have been getting stacks of golf top 20/10 prices ool (not huge but significant) and then palping them if they win.  That is borderline fraud imo.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130434 on: October 06, 2017, 04:33:46 PM »

Had to laugh at the garbage from Marathon bet and the disdain from Tikay given to his "helper"

I personally flat out refuse to open/recommend or even consider a Sunbet account due to it being run by that rag (maybe a touch cynical with me using skybet for at least half my NFL bets, but there you have it)

all winners should open sunbet accounts surely?  

also winners should open their 365 accounts through the 365 footy acca boom wankers that block me on facebook.  Their commission is based on net win, isn't it?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130435 on: October 06, 2017, 04:36:51 PM »

Fuck those two what about the Government?  This treatment wouldn't be allowed to go on in any other industry in 2017.  Like any other business you get the simple core business principles of price wrong and you do your money.  Bookmaking is no different.  Just pay the money you have to in order to get a decent set of lol's who can price things up and don't offer events you haven't got a clue on for 'pr' reasons and to 'keep up with the Jones'.  Call other firm's bluffs and let them do their money on the stuff you can't price up properly rather than join in and do it yourself and close a zillion accounts you would probably otherwise beat.

Sharps disappear over night for a bookmaker if you get your prices right.  Believe me i have seen it with my own eyes.  You don't have to close accounts down the pro's will leave on their own accord

There's a thread on betfair horseracing forum about sid james.  They have been getting stacks of golf top 20/10 prices ool (not huge but significant) and then palping them if they win.  That is borderline fraud imo.

Same with the coral thing.  If you are changing your 8/1 price to 1/5 what other purpose can there be but to flat out steal your money.  Sure if they think I am good, restrict my bet size or make it 7/1, don't just nick a tenner off me.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130436 on: October 06, 2017, 04:48:21 PM »

all winners should open sunbet accounts surely?  

also winners should open their 365 accounts through the 365 footy acca boom wankers that block me on facebook.  Their commission is based on net win, isn't it?

That's a fair point actually. But I generally don't win Sad

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #130437 on: October 06, 2017, 05:24:17 PM »

Is this Stan James, the online firm, or Stan James, the shops, which now have a different name? Two sets of prices and they won't lay either. Gawd love'em.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130438 on: October 06, 2017, 05:47:48 PM »

There's a thread on betfair horseracing forum about sid james.  They have been getting stacks of golf top 20/10 prices ool (not huge but significant) and then palping them if they win.  That is borderline fraud imo.

Is this Stan James, the online firm, or Stan James, the shops, which now have a different name? Two sets of prices and they won't lay either. Gawd love'em.

MEGABET

Not to be confused with Megabet (Nigeria);

https://www.megabet.ng/#/poker

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #130439 on: October 06, 2017, 06:37:35 PM »

There's a thread on betfair horseracing forum about sid james.  They have been getting stacks of golf top 20/10 prices ool (not huge but significant) and then palping them if they win.  That is borderline fraud imo.

MEGABET

Not to be confused with Megabet (Nigeria);

https://www.megabet.ng/#/poker

I'm off to register king.co.ng

Pages: 1 ... 8692 8693 8694 8695 [8696] 8697 8698 8699 8700 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: