blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:38:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8695 8696 8697 8698 [8699] 8700 8701 8702 8703 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438771 times)
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #130470 on: October 14, 2017, 12:38:14 PM »

365 are a 1/4 first 6

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130471 on: October 14, 2017, 12:41:19 PM »

Can't put anyone off laying spurs at the price. Be nice to watch us win, though!

Any views on the Caesa Seasaw Cessa big race today?

If John Constable can convert his hurdles improvement to the flat, it's game over.

I have liked Time to Study for ages, hoping he would end up here, but have been slowed down by the poor record of 3 year olds and couldn't resist a few Bob ew on First Mohican at 50s with all those places on offer.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #130472 on: October 14, 2017, 12:51:13 PM »

Shrewd at 20/1 i like,( there was only 2pts in their odds last time, now hes more than double who dares wins price) got the weight pull with who dares wins from the 7lb claimer, didnt have the clearest of runs last time, but theres always a chance of that again with hold up horses in big fields.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130473 on: October 14, 2017, 12:54:48 PM »

4.10 at Chepstow is a 17 runner handicap.

Anyone putting me off the Alan King horses? River Frost and Wishing and Hoping. Both best price with Unsportingbet.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130474 on: October 14, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »

Fred should definitely be having a few in these drunk spider races.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130475 on: October 14, 2017, 01:53:56 PM »

FWIW I've backed a few but Withhold the strongest.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130476 on: October 14, 2017, 02:01:08 PM »

you cant just lay Man city because 'they cant be exceptional every week ' can you?.....be a bit like backing Hamilton to not finish cos hes due it ? .... just asking Smiley

It isn't the same.  That other bet was pretty awful and I explained why.  

Someone suggested the big priced teams and I am not too convinced, so was just giving some thoughts.  

Of the three, I prefer laying City, as they are priced like they are the best team in the World amd Stoke are relegation fodder.   Neither is true, so laying City should be the bet and you should just suck up the frequent 4-0 drubbings.  They had games last year where they looked equally good, but they had others where they just weren't there.

Unfortunately we have a 5% betfair account and the other accounts are pretty much knacked,  so betting for profit is a bit hard right now.  I'd love to put stuff up for the big race, but I struggle to get on and so does thread, and I don't want to take bad value just to get a bet on.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #130477 on: October 14, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »

ah.....ok

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #130478 on: October 14, 2017, 02:24:28 PM »

you cant just lay Man city because 'they cant be exceptional every week ' can you?.....be a bit like backing Hamilton to not finish cos hes due it ? .... just asking Smiley

Someone suggested the big priced teams and I am not too convinced, so was just giving some thoughts.  

Of the three, I prefer laying City, as they are priced like they are the best team in the World amd Stoke are relegation fodder.   Neither is true, so laying City should be the bet and you should just suck up the frequent 4-0 drubbings.  They had games last year where they looked equally good, but they had others where they just weren't there.

Unfortunately we have a 5% betfair account and the other accounts are pretty much knacked,  so betting for profit is a bit hard right now.  I'd love to put stuff up for the big race, but I struggle to get on and so does thread, and I don't want to take bad value just to get a bet on.  

I'm interested to know why it is different? I've tried to work it out and I can't.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130479 on: October 14, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »

I'm interested to know why it is different? I've tried to work it out and I can't.

Did I mention the law of averages? 

One team is probably overated, the other is usually underated.  It isn't becausde Man City are due, it is the price that is likely wrong.  I could have put more in the first post, but the accounts are closed and the bets are rarely taken anyway these days. 

And the Dewhurst is probably the best betting race if you don't care about your 365 account. 

Things to do, good luck with your betting. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #130480 on: October 14, 2017, 02:46:39 PM »

One team is probably overated, the other is usually underated.  It isn't becausde Man City are due, it is the price that is likely wrong.  I could have put more in the first post, but the accounts are closed and the bets are rarely taken anyway these days. 

And the Dewhurst is probably the best betting race if you don't care about your 365 account. 

OK, It's only 'they can't be exceptional every week' sounds so much like 'they're due to be bad because of how good they've been'. Good luck to you too.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130481 on: October 14, 2017, 03:15:06 PM »

OK, It's only 'they can't be exceptional every week' sounds so much like 'they're due to be bad because of how good they've been'. Good luck to you too.

How many years data do we have on Mercedes engine reliability and how many teams do they supply?   We have way more data, we know where they are right now.  The price was 7/1.  Is that a good price or not, and why?

Why do you think I was wrong on City/Stoke?  Is 8 games enough to change our thinking on City, are Stoke no longer reliable mid table?

That is what the board is for.  We get shit wrong, we learn from them. We learn the difference between 2 similar sounding bets.  . 

FWIW You made a bad choice on continuing the argument rather than discussing the Dewhurst. 

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #130482 on: October 14, 2017, 03:24:28 PM »

How many years data do we have on Mercedes engine reliability and how many teams do they supply?   We have way more data, we know where they are right now.  The price was 7/1.  Is that a good price or not, and why?

Why do you think I was wrong on City/Stoke?  Is 8 games enough to change our thinking on City, are Stoke no longer reliable mid table?

That is what the board is for.  We get shit wrong, we learn from them. We learn the difference between 2 similar sounding bets.  . 

FWIW You made a bad choice on continuing the argument rather than discussing the Dewhurst. 

Quite a result in The Dewhurst. I agree on everything you've said on Mercedes re: 'due' to DNF. I also think taking City on is a solid bet. The discussion is only that the given reason was remarkably similar to Peter's flawed 'due' reasoning. Hope you got the lot in The Dewhurst!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130483 on: October 14, 2017, 03:55:02 PM »

FWIW I've backed a few but Withhold the strongest.

Click to see full-size image.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #130484 on: October 14, 2017, 04:04:34 PM »

I enjoy reading the stuff you put up. For thread interest Tikay may have a 2% EPL commission opt in promo for October, it should be on the exchange homepage.
Pages: 1 ... 8695 8696 8697 8698 [8699] 8700 8701 8702 8703 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: