blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:15:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8768 8769 8770 8771 [8772] 8773 8774 8775 8776 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412284 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #131565 on: January 07, 2018, 11:05:42 AM »

Morning Mr T.

There is a bet I like in the ATP Auckland this week. With the season only just starting and the Aussie open around the corner finding a player in form and who is motivated to win this competition is not easy. You can make a case against all the field, but I am going to suggest we back a player ranked 13 in the world whos best surface is hard courts. With all the injuries to the top players Sam Querrey may be motivated for a big run in the Aussie open. Having not had a competetive  match yet this season he could do with some games this week. He is in the easier half of the draw. and 2 of the better players in his half should be tired after long runs in last weeks tournaments. A likely semi final against Jack Sock would not worry him unduly, although he did lose their only match 7-6  7-6 on the clay courts in Houston. The 12-1 on Querrey is far more appealing than the 11-2 on Sock.

Suggest £10 e/w Sam Querrey @ 12-1 with betfred

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131566 on: January 07, 2018, 11:19:41 AM »

Those who got on should have received a full refund by now, as the bet lost, thanks to Wolves-Swansea.

I actually cashed out after full time for a huge 33p profit, weird

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131567 on: January 07, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

Hughes sacked by stoke

Surely not.

There is nobody better than him to turn things round at Stoke.

Jog on .

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131568 on: January 07, 2018, 12:23:44 PM »

The aim is to have traded out before/after Stoke play their next game,week monday at Old Trafford...hopefully the bulkof it after a few of the other bottom six have picked up points next weekend

Interestingly no talk of a caretaker so they must have someone in mind,even though from the outside the list of difference-making candidates would appear small

The sacking took them from 3.2 to 3.4 on the exchange which was a bit frustrating. Weren't meant to lose at Cov lads!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131569 on: January 07, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »

The aim is to have traded out before/after Stoke play their next game,week monday at Old Trafford...hopefully the bulkof it after a few of the other bottom six have picked up points next weekend

Interestingly no talk of a caretaker so they must have someone in mind,even though from the outside the list of difference-making candidates would appear small

The sacking took them from 3.2 to 3.4 on the exchange which was a bit frustrating. Weren't meant to lose at Cov lads!

Been money this morning for Gordon Strachan and Rafa.  Rafa's family still lives in the North West and it would a much easier commute for him.  That would be a right coup if the Coates' could pull off getting him from Newcastle.  Martin O'Neill is the short priced fav currently.  Presumably in a temp role until he goes back to Ireland next season.  Wee Gordon been backed from 20/1 into 10/1 and 6/1 with Hills this morning.  Wouldn't mind the wee man in charge either.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/stoke/next-permanent-manager?selectionName=michael-oneill

Given Hughes didn't take the FA cup seriously line up wise not sure why the club waited until after that game to fire him.  Might as well have done it after New years day and give the new gaffer longer to settle in/address transfer targets.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 12:32:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #131570 on: January 07, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »

Too tilted about Kieffer going to Barnsley at the mo. Running bad lately.

chompy, whats your thoughts on this bet now. i followed in on this one, and Barnsley seem to have the deal with him , however, hes odds have dropped on oddschecker and they are offering me cashout on the previous bets.

Is Barnsley really a done deal ? Should i cash out quickly whilst its still offered ?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131571 on: January 07, 2018, 01:54:11 PM »

Those who got on should have received a full refund by now, as the bet lost, thanks to Wolves-Swansea.

I must have had a memory lapse, but I read the T & C's as there was  a query about it Next Door, & I thought it said the Cash Out facility was not available on the SSPB.

Anyway, well done you. Spend it wisely. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131572 on: January 07, 2018, 02:15:05 PM »

Morning Mr T.

There is a bet I like in the ATP Auckland this week. With the season only just starting and the Aussie open around the corner finding a player in form and who is motivated to win this competition is not easy. You can make a case against all the field, but I am going to suggest we back a player ranked 13 in the world whos best surface is hard courts. With all the injuries to the top players Sam Querrey may be motivated for a big run in the Aussie open. Having not had a competetive  match yet this season he could do with some games this week. He is in the easier half of the draw. and 2 of the better players in his half should be tired after long runs in last weeks tournaments. A likely semi final against Jack Sock would not worry him unduly, although he did lose their only match 7-6  7-6 on the clay courts in Houston. The 12-1 on Querrey is far more appealing than the 11-2 on Sock.

A Hector tennis bet to sweat to start 2018 ....thanks  Smiley

I'm on....if fred needs help let me know.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131573 on: January 07, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »

I must have had a memory lapse, but I read the T & C's as there was  a query about it Next Door, & I thought it said the Cash Out facility was not available on the SSPB.

Anyway, well done you. Spend it wisely. Wink

Objection, M'Lud!

We can't be congratulating cash outs in this thread.

Sort it out, Cavey!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131574 on: January 07, 2018, 02:39:51 PM »

Morning Mr T.

A Hector tennis bet to sweat to start 2018 ....thanks  Smiley

I'm on....if fred needs help let me know.

I don't know if Tighty has seen this yet Nick.

Give him another hour or two, & if he does not reply to hector, I'll have a look.

Thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131575 on: January 07, 2018, 03:03:23 PM »

Really like Verdasco at 18s ew for anyone that can get on at Skai for the Sydney tourney. Best prices 14s elsewhere. I can't get on but it is a bet for anyone that can. Nice draw, playing a younger player who could be fatigued in R1 and other players in the quarter are average in these conditions.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-sydney/winner
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131576 on: January 07, 2018, 05:27:56 PM »

Morning Mr T.

Hi hector,

Don't think Tighty is around at the mo.

I've had a look, best I can get right now is 10/1. That any good?

If so, I'll get it on.

Let us know please.

PS - I've placed the bet for myself, if 10/1 is OK, it can transfer to Fred, if not, I'll keep it for myself.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131577 on: January 07, 2018, 06:04:05 PM »

Too tilted about Kieffer going to Barnsley at the mo. Running bad lately.

chompy, whats your thoughts on this bet now. i followed in on this one, and Barnsley seem to have the deal with him , however, hes odds have dropped on oddschecker and they are offering me cashout on the previous bets.

Is Barnsley really a done deal ? Should i cash out quickly whilst its still offered ?

Not signed and sealed, but seems way more likely than not to happen.

I can't advise on whether or not to cash out. You'd know as much as me tbh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131578 on: January 08, 2018, 10:40:11 AM »

Fountains windfall ew for rsa 25/1
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131579 on: January 08, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »

Rocking the baby to sleep so no time for detail but
It's a mega price
Pages: 1 ... 8768 8769 8770 8771 [8772] 8773 8774 8775 8776 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: