blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:39:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8785 8786 8787 8788 [8789] 8790 8791 8792 8793 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444019 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #131820 on: February 02, 2018, 08:57:34 AM »

I was a little delirious from looking through all the ridiculous prop bets available at sky and PP  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFVot-1khg0
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131821 on: February 02, 2018, 03:42:50 PM »

The race of champions nations cup kicks off at 5PM UK time today (Sky Sports F1 for those in the UK), with the individual competition tomorrow. Traditionally, this is an event that we have made big profits from in the past, but I'm disappointed to see no bookies offering odds this time round. Please give me a shout if any of you stumble across a market priced up.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131822 on: February 02, 2018, 05:31:49 PM »

Kasatkina beat Wozniacki in straight sets just now and she's into the semis tomorrow where she faces Mladenovic

The two favoured players Goerges and Kvitova play in the other semi

For any nightowls there is a good each way ladies tennis opportunity to be had for WTA St Petersberg

Caroline Wozniacki is incredibly still in the draw despite winning the Aussie Open in energy sapping conditions and then having to travel half way across the world.

She is number one seed and favourite in the top half of the draw. The other four favoured players in the betting Goerges, Garcia, Kvitova and Ostapenko are all in the bottom half. Now as Woz (despite getting a bye) is likely to be fatigued, possibly not prioritising this tourney or might not even play, then we need to bet someone each way in the top half of the draw.

A quick scout of the draw and odds

Wozniacki
BYE
Potapova 100
Maria 50
Barthel 66
Cornet 33
Q
Kasatkina 20

Mladenovic 25
BYE
Cirstea 50
Cibulkova 14
Vekic 50
Siniakova 14
Makarova 25
Pavlyachenko 20

Mladenovic receives the other bye in this half. Amazingly she has lost about 14 matches in a row. She did win the doubles in Australia but that is incredible and she is unbackable and an excellent seed as an opponent.

My two from the half are Cibulkova and Kasatkina. Cibulkova won two matches in Sydney before falling to Kerber. Disappointingly she lost in the first round of the Aussie Open, but on the plus side I guess, that left her more time to prepare for this. She has won hard court tournaments and can again, her form last season was not spectacular but we are banking on her overall ability and a great draw. Interestingly if Wozniacki pulls out before a ball is hit in the main draw then I believe Cibulkova moves up to take her spot in the draw.

Kasatkina is certainly more suited to clay, but she is in a very weak section of the draw and playing a home tournament. She has had a disappointing start to the year but did make the final on hard court in Moscow in the autumn and the semis at this tourney two years ago and in theory as a young player is still improving and on an upward curve. A fierce player and someone I've got my eye on again for when the clay season starts. If Wozniacki pulls out to be replaced by a lucky loser then her good draw becomes amazing.

The tournament doesn't seem to be on oddschecker but a quick scout around uncovers the following best prices that I can see

Cibulkova 14/1 each way pp, bfsb
Kasatkina 20/1  each way 356

But really an each way bet on several players in the top half of the draw (eg Siniakova, Pav) if you favour them can't be too bad.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131823 on: February 02, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »

Kasatkina beat Wozniacki in straight sets just now and she's into the semis tomorrow where she faces Mladenovic

Best of luck to Kasatkina!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131824 on: February 02, 2018, 07:45:43 PM »

Best of luck to Kasatkina!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #131825 on: February 02, 2018, 07:49:56 PM »

Evening all,

Can anyone help please. How do I access all Fred's bets for 2016 and 2017 ? I can find the spreadsheet in the first post but I still can't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131826 on: February 02, 2018, 08:19:00 PM »

Rugby sharps who do we like in the Six Nation top scorer market?

https://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/top-tryscorer
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131827 on: February 02, 2018, 08:53:50 PM »

Evening all,

Can anyone help please. How do I access all Fred's bets for 2016 and 2017 ? I can find the spreadsheet in the first post but I still can't find what I'm looking for.

Thanks

They have been archived. I will have to request them if required

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131828 on: February 02, 2018, 08:54:47 PM »

Free package on BE. Yesterday's article gave three top try scorer suggestions at up to 40/1

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131829 on: February 02, 2018, 09:16:41 PM »

Free package on BE. Yesterday's article gave three top try scorer suggestions at up to 40/1

Lovely stuff thanks Tighty. The Seymour price with the Irish bookie was the one that stuck out to me. Doubled my stakes now after you tipped it up!
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #131830 on: February 03, 2018, 08:40:40 AM »

Reckon Scotland will do Wales today, only 11/8 available, not sure if that’s value or not but I do reckon they will win....
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131831 on: February 03, 2018, 09:25:05 AM »

Reckon Scotland will do Wales today, only 11/8 available, not sure if that’s value or not but I do reckon they will win....

Tighty has done a Six Nations write up on Betting Emporium, & it's completely free to view.

It includes his suggestions for this weekend's games, Outright, & Top 6 Nations Tryscorers, where he has come up with 3 at decent prices.

Well worth a look.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #131832 on: February 03, 2018, 10:22:48 AM »

The Santiago ePrix takes place today and it's almost impossible to look past Felix Rosenqvist at the moment. The quickest driver, in the quickest car. There are a few variables, such as him being able to avoid mistakes, or the new pit lane procedure. Regardless, I'm more than happy to take the 3/1 price on Betway.

In addition, Felix is 7/4 for the championship with Ladbrokes. If you don't already have a bet on him to win the title, take this opportunity. I had previously put up a massive 8/1 price though.

Both are maximum bets. I've gone EW (1-3 1/4) on the race win because they limited me when going for win only.

https://sports.betway.com/en/sports/grp/motor-sport/formula-e/santiago-eprix

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/betting/motor-sports/formula-e/

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #131833 on: February 03, 2018, 10:44:16 AM »

Tighty has done a Six Nations write up on Betting Emporium, & it's completely free to view.

It includes his suggestions for this weekend's games, Outright, & Top 6 Nations Tryscorers, where he has come up with 3 at decent prices.

Well worth a look.

Cheers Can you link me please Tony? Cant  find that article on the site.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131834 on: February 03, 2018, 10:57:53 AM »

Well worth a look.

Cheers Can you link me please Tony? Cant  find that article on the site.

Am out right now, so cant link now, sory

Go to the B-E main menu, it's clearly shown as 6 Nations (free) write up.

Good read, too, as you'd expect from Tighty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8785 8786 8787 8788 [8789] 8790 8791 8792 8793 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: