blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8831 8832 8833 8834 [8835] 8836 8837 8838 8839 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13527661 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132510 on: April 13, 2018, 10:29:57 AM »

For the lucky people who can 365 doing the best offer in racing again money back upto £125 as cash in the national.

They always in the past have refunded half your stake straight away as cash.

Pretty sure that's Ray Winstone and about 100,000 footie sixfolders these days. Great offer though.

Bulgaria has timberrrrrrrrred this morning. Bit of 9-1 left in places, which won't last long. Go again on the 7-1 to win the semi with Sporting if poss.

How low would you go with this Chompy? 6/1 1-3 1/5 any good or is it better as a win only.

Also bbright are 10/1 1-4 1/4, same question as above.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132511 on: April 13, 2018, 10:43:13 AM »

We should do Tighty's Road to Riches tip on Warks to win CC2

Thanks for the nudge, Tal, I tend to look at RtR on a Friday evening or Saturday morning & so he wrong foots me when he posts early.

I'm on now though, thanks. I back all the RtR stuff. Except Leishmann.

For pin stickers & "nice names", I see Road To Riches is in the Grand National. Think we'd need to be pretty brave to back it though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132512 on: April 13, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »

188 are 8 places on national fwiw

However there prices are mmmm rather defensive, they might get a bit better saturday am when it gets busiest
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132513 on: April 13, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »

For the lucky people who can 365 doing the best offer in racing again money back upto £125 as cash in the national.

Pretty sure that's Ray Winstone and about 100,000 footie sixfolders these days. Great offer though.

Bulgaria has timberrrrrrrrred this morning. Bit of 9-1 left in places, which won't last long. Go again on the 7-1 to win the semi with Sporting if poss.

How low would you go with this Chompy? 6/1 1-3 1/5 any good or is it better as a win only.

Bbright have pulled the market and their specials tab has even disappeared.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132514 on: April 13, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »

Thanks for the nudge, Tal, I tend to look at RtR on a Friday evening or Saturday morning & so he wrong foots me when he posts early.

For pin stickers & "nice names", I see Road To Riches is in the Grand National. Think we'd need to be pretty brave to back it though.

Let's do some for Fred. Gives us a summer sweat.

Say £40 @ 9/2?

Edit: I prefer win only fwiw. Market shape not great for each way
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:01:56 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132515 on: April 13, 2018, 11:04:41 AM »

Say £40 @ 9/2?

Seconded.

I'll leave it to Tighty to get Fred on, but the CC season is a nice slow-burner.

Talking of which, I happened across two old bets on one of my Accounts this morning, don't know if they are Fred bets, but if so, we have 2 nice sweats. They are;

Munster to win European Champions Cup @ 12/1.

Munster are in the Semi-Finals, Sunday 22nd April, and are now  7/1, though Leinster are odds on.

Chelsea to win FA Cup @ 11/2

Chelsea are in the semi-Finals (v Southampton), also Sunday 22nd April, & are a general 13/8. If they survive the easiest of the 2 semi finals they'll face Man U or North London's 2nd best team.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132516 on: April 13, 2018, 11:12:09 AM »

Say £40 @ 9/2?

Edit: I prefer win only fwiw. Market shape not great for each way

i think its perfect e/w. of the 10 runners 4 can't place

so its 1,2,3: 6 runners (effective)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132517 on: April 13, 2018, 11:12:35 AM »

Say £40 @ 9/2?

Seconded.

I'll leave it to Tighty to get Fred on, but the CC season is a nice slow-burner.

Talking of which, I happened across two old bets on one of my Accounts this morning, don't know if they are Fred bets, but if so, we have 2 nice sweats. They are;

Munster to win European Champions Cup @ 12/1.

Munster are in the Semi-Finals, Sunday 22nd April, and are now  7/1, though Leinster are odds on.

Chelsea to win FA Cup @ 11/2

Chelsea are in the semi-Finals (v Southampton), also Sunday 22nd April, & are a general 13/8. If they survive the easiest of the 2 semi finals they'll face Man U or North London's 2nd best team.

Both the weekly column

Munster is e/w

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132518 on: April 13, 2018, 11:14:22 AM »

OK Rich, thanks.

Think we should get on Warwickshire though, up to you if W or EW.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132519 on: April 13, 2018, 11:14:33 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england/county-championship-div-2/county-championship-division-2/winner

and the 5/1 9/2 has gone. i had to publish yesterday as the season starts right now..so some prices disappear over the weekend

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132520 on: April 13, 2018, 11:15:57 AM »

Haha, poor old Betbright. Whoever got the 10-1 will have their account shut though.

The 8-1 with Hills, quarter four spots, is still lovely. If anyone wants to pass some on for thread, go for it.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132521 on: April 13, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »

bulgaria is 4/1 apart from Boyles

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/eurovision/eurovision-semi-final-1/winner

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132522 on: April 13, 2018, 11:23:53 AM »

Haha, poor old Betbright. Whoever got the 10-1 will have their account shut though.

The 8-1 with Hills, quarter four spots, is still lovely. If anyone wants to pass some on for thread, go for it.

Boosted to 8.68 with hills - it’s outright Tighty not semi final.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132523 on: April 13, 2018, 11:24:43 AM »

Sorry, didn’t make it clear between the two 8n the original post.
Boosted to 8.68 with hills - it’s outright Tighty not semi final.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132524 on: April 13, 2018, 11:29:12 AM »

Bulgaria
Eurovision Winner
8/1
Each Way (4 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £40.00
Potential Returns: £240.00

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8831 8832 8833 8834 [8835] 8836 8837 8838 8839 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: