blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 09:47:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272921 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8827 8828 8829 8830 [8831] 8832 8833 8834 8835 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13574850 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #132450 on: April 07, 2018, 09:25:57 PM »

So Hawkins in the final tomorrow.
Priced 7/4

Means if we backed every SP from when bet was placed we would have had close to 18/1 on the win. Does this mean it was a bad bet or does it mean that we were purposely giving up win edge to get place edge?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132451 on: April 07, 2018, 09:34:09 PM »

Priced 7/4

Means if we backed every SP from when bet was placed we would have had close to 18/1 on the win. Does this mean it was a bad bet or does it mean that we were purposely giving up win edge to get place edge?

It means he has played the toughest opponent possible in the semi and final.  Not sure about earlier rounds. 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132452 on: April 08, 2018, 10:07:25 AM »

Eurovision time!

Isreal's chicken song is tight at around 2-1 and is crushing on youtube, but it's essentially annoying.

Estonia is opera, which never does well, like Italy a few years ago when they'd almost been odds-on.

I'm happy to take on the pair of them and that sends us into the double-figure prices. Bulgaria has been backed in the past couple of days and is under the current best-priced 14-1 on the machine. 14-1 EW a quarter four spots with Betshight and NobetVictor is more than pleasing for those that can.

Also, please take some of Sporting's 11-1 to win semi no.1 please. They've wound up in the same semi as Israel and Estonia but the price is obviously OOL and, if they're going to win the whole thing, they'll be winning this too.

Head and shoulders the best song for me and Bulgaria are the ESC's form horse. Fourth in 2016 and second last year.

£14.55. at 11-1 sportingbet semi 1, restricted i am afriad

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #132453 on: April 08, 2018, 10:28:20 AM »

Priced 7/4

It means he has played the toughest opponent possible in the semi and final.  Not sure about earlier rounds. 

Gotcha. So there was a chance the faves didn’t go through and we could of ended up better off? I suppose Selby was huge fave to though.

Anyways we can enjoy the place money as Ive awoken to a 8-2 first session deficit :-(
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132454 on: April 08, 2018, 10:37:21 AM »

entirely a play on the lopsided nature of the draw, trying to hit the each way portion first

always was a place play, anything else gravy

My eyes are open wide
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #132455 on: April 08, 2018, 10:39:22 AM »

entirely a play on the lopsided nature of the draw, trying to hit the each way portion first

Topman!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132456 on: April 08, 2018, 11:13:32 AM »

I've seen this before from Hawkins this tournament. I'm pretty sure he has Selby right where he wants him!  win or lose

Cheers again for the tip and sweat. Vettel value later as well.

On a personal note, Mcillroy over the line later please!
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132457 on: April 08, 2018, 11:45:52 AM »

A huge value loser with Palace today. They're conspiring to get themselves relegated. So many chances when 1 up to finish them off, it was so frustrating to watch. Van Aanholt had a one on one and Zaha had a clear chance too to make it a 2 goal lead. Bournemouth were so open to the counter and what i had predicted had panned out, it is that Palace just can't get it done. Two clear silly defensive errors for their goals as well, one obviosuly from a set piece, but I thought it would be our day today, Palace's pressure going forward was relentless.

I am starting to worry now with Southampton having two games in hand and us dropping points left and right.

Looking at your run in compared to Huddersfield....you should be be ok.

You are right and that is reflected in the 8/1 you can get for our relegation, but we are lacking some serious bite for all the talent we have and I really don't have a sense of expectancy about staying up at all.

Hopefully I've just moaned safety in there.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132458 on: April 08, 2018, 11:57:56 AM »

I'm not particularly confident about Arsenal beating Southampton this afternoon due to squad rotation and they're a bogey-team too.

Sot'n+0.25 @11/5 looks okay.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 12:03:26 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132459 on: April 08, 2018, 01:24:28 PM »

I'm not particularly confident about Arsenal beating Southampton this afternoon due to squad rotation and they're a bogey-team too.

The Gunners are unbeaten in their last 22 home league games against Southampton (W16 ), since a 0-1 loss in November 1987.

Cant say anything about rotation though

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #132460 on: April 08, 2018, 01:35:37 PM »

I've got three F1 bets to suggest ahead of today's Bahrain GP.

1) Race Winner - Daniel Ricciardo @ 14/1 with multiple. I am glad you've got money on Sebastian Vettel already; with how difficult overtaking seems to be this year, given that he's on pole, he really should be able to bring it home. That being said, there are scenarios in which Daniel could take the victory, their race pace seems very strong based on what I saw on Friday (assuming my assessment of their vehicle dynamics was correct). Suggest that this price is worth £20.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/winner

2) Points Finish - Romain Grosjean @ 9/4 with multiple. The Frenchman starts in 16th, but he should have good pace in race trim. I suspect he'll be trying to follow Max Verstappen through the field. Suggest £10.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/points-finish

3) Top Six Finish - Kevin Magnussen @ 7/4 with multiple. Same reason as for Romain above, in combination with overtaking being very difficult. Kevin starts 6th. Suggest £10.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/bahrain-grand-prix/top-6-finish

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132461 on: April 08, 2018, 01:40:30 PM »

Hi Ralph, not gunning for a ruck and i know you are a bit sensitive about being ignored, but we can do a bit better than bogey teams can't we?

don't really exist in the real or betting world right, each game is a discrete variable?

squad rotation yes,i get that

is it 4pm kickoff? (sorry i am in Barcelona work mode)

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132462 on: April 08, 2018, 01:42:34 PM »

saints are playing 5 at back as we did when losing to last minute to city I am hopeful for a draw if players turn up

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132463 on: April 08, 2018, 01:43:56 PM »

ugh its 2.15pm

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-southampton/asian-handicap not many firms up and none wehave

please advise

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132464 on: April 08, 2018, 01:43:57 PM »

It's 2.15 kickk off arsenal 7 changes

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 8827 8828 8829 8830 [8831] 8832 8833 8834 8835 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: