blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 12:36:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8847 8848 8849 8850 [8851] 8852 8853 8854 8855 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13422305 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132750 on: April 22, 2018, 09:26:02 AM »

Any joy overnight on the MMA bets?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132751 on: April 22, 2018, 09:38:46 AM »

Good luck today to Munster, & to Chelsea.

A win for both would be unlikely, but nice. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132752 on: April 22, 2018, 09:45:54 AM »

And Burnley at Stoke.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #132753 on: April 22, 2018, 09:46:16 AM »

Disappointing night bets wise with the UFC

In the first fight Nakamura showed terrible fight IQ and didn't do enough. He scored a takedown towards the end of the first round and I hoped things would continue but he offered very little in the grappling exchanges from then onwards and let his opponent dictate. Ended up deservedly losing on points.
-5 points/-£25

In the Anderson v Cummins fight - Anderson could have finished it in the first two rounds but Cummins chin managed to hold out just about, though he took a lot of shots. In the third Anderson knew he was easily ahead on the cards so he coasted to the win and didn't go really go for the kill, so it went the full 15 minutes and Anderson took a dominant decision.
-4points/-£20

Willis v Sherman
Brutal first round from Willis and looked like he might end it but somehow Sherman withstood the barrage  though he was definitely rocked - he's tougher than I gave him credit for. Last two rounds were much closer. Willis shaded it on the cards but there was no KO finish so the bet was a loser. Kudos to Sherman for going the distance as the underdog. I even saw a few people score it as a draw.
-6 points / £30

And the late one Fred didn't bet on.
Lee v Barboza
Dominant performance from Lee in the first which almost let to a stoppage and more of the same in the second. Slightly longer rounds and it would have probably been over in each. Barboza came back into it in the third with some big kicks but Lee resumed the brutal ground and pound in 4 and the doctor stopped it in the fifth.
+4.24 points/ +£21.20

Total -10.76 points (but -15 points/ -£75 for the Fred bets)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #132754 on: April 22, 2018, 09:46:43 AM »

What about some good luck vibes for City at home to Swansea? Wink

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132755 on: April 22, 2018, 09:47:28 AM »

And Burnley at Stoke.

Oh yes, forgot that.

Burnley's wining run shuddered to an end v Chelsea midweek, so hopefully they will bounce back today.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 09:49:58 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132756 on: April 22, 2018, 09:49:41 AM »

To be honest, it'd be rather pleasing if Swansea produced an upset here. After that, you can win every remaining match & I'll cheer along with you.

Did you enjoy the FA Cup Semi-Final yesterday? Gotta be pleased for Maureen, right?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132757 on: April 22, 2018, 09:51:52 AM »

Disappointing night bets wise with the UFC

In the first fight Nakamura showed terrible fight IQ and didn't do enough. He scored a takedown towards the end of the first round and I hoped things would continue but he offered very little in the grappling exchanges from then onwards and let his opponent dictate. Ended up deservedly losing on points.
-5 points/-£25

In the Anderson v Cummins fight - Anderson could have finished it in the first two rounds but Cummins chin managed to hold out just about, though he took a lot of shots. In the third Anderson knew he was easily ahead on the cards so he coasted to the win and didn't go really go for the kill, so it went the full 15 minutes and Anderson took a dominant decision.
-4points/-£20

Willis v Sherman
Brutal first round from Willis and looked like he might end it but somehow Sherman withstood the barrage  though he was definitely rocked - he's tougher than I gave him credit for. Last two rounds were much closer. Willis shaded it on the cards but there was no KO finish so the bet was a loser. Kudos to Sherman for going the distance as the underdog. I even saw a few people score it as a draw.
-6 points / £30

And the late one Fred didn't bet on.
Lee v Barboza
Dominant performance from Lee in the first which almost let to a stoppage and more of the same in the second. Slightly longer rounds and it would have probably been over in each. Barboza came back into it in the third with some big kicks but Lee resumed the brutal ground and pound in 4 and the doctor stopped it in the fifth.
+4.24 points/ +£21.20

Total -10.76 points (but -15 points/ -£75 for the Fred bets)

No matter, keep them coming Bergeroo.

Nuros & Rod Paradise - let me know how much I owe you & I'll sort it.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #132758 on: April 22, 2018, 10:07:11 AM »

To be honest, it'd be rather pleasing if Swansea produced an upset here. After that, you can win every remaining match & I'll cheer along with you.

Did you enjoy the FA Cup Semi-Final yesterday? Gotta be pleased for Maureen, right?

I have a sneaky feeling we are gonna pummel some of our final 5 opponents (Swansea, Huddersfield, Southampton, Brighton and West Ham).

Records are there to be broken, and Pep simply won't allow the players to be 'on the beach' already. Whilst there might be some rotation in the last couple of games, it doesn't mean a huge drop in quality. Would be nice to see Mendy get some minutes if he's up to it.

Aguero being out for the season might help Sterling maintain a top 4 spot in the scorers charts; think him and Jesus will alternate between playing through the middle. Obv he needs to stop missing fucking sitters too Smiley

Not gonna rec for fred but over 3.5 goals at evens would be my truck emptier today.

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132759 on: April 22, 2018, 10:32:04 AM »

100pts and 100 goals will be all Pep cares about now.

They need four wins and a draw. The 100 goals is a done deal of course. They'll end up nearer 110. Sky are 1-5 that they break the record of 104. That's big if anything.

Coral are 4-5 that they get to 100 and 100. They're 2-13 to win today. Probs 1-3 to win at West Ham, 1-8 home v Huddersfield, 1-8 home v Brighton and 1-4 at Southampton.

Think 4-5 is about right. Sky are 3-4 that they get to 100pts.

Sky's 9-4 that they win their last five games is interesting though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #132760 on: April 22, 2018, 10:35:40 AM »

I have a sneaky feeling we are gonna pummel some of our final 5 opponents (Swansea, Huddersfield, Southampton, Brighton and West Ham).

Records are there to be broken, and Pep simply won't allow the players to be 'on the beach' already. Whilst there might be some rotation in the last couple of games, it doesn't mean a huge drop in quality. Would be nice to see Mendy get some minutes if he's up to it.

Aguero being out for the season might help Sterling maintain a top 4 spot in the scorers charts; think him and Jesus will alternate between playing through the middle. Obv he needs to stop missing fucking sitters too Smiley

Not gonna rec for fred but over 3.5 goals at evens would be my truck emptier today.

As a Swans fan with a very objective view on betting with/against them, I agree on over 3.5. I'm pretty sure City -2 at 11/10 is better though.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #132761 on: April 22, 2018, 10:48:39 AM »

100pts and 100 goals will be all Pep cares about now.

They need four wins and a draw. The 100 goals is a done deal of course. They'll end up nearer 110. Sky are 1-5 that they break the record of 104. That's big if anything.

Coral are 4-5 that they get to 100 and 100. They're 2-13 to win today. Probs 1-3 to win at West Ham, 1-8 home v Huddersfield, 1-8 home v Brighton and 1-4 at Southampton.

Think 4-5 is about right. Sky are 3-4 that they get to 100pts.

Sky's 9-4 that they win their last five games is interesting though.

Pep will be hellbent on records. Talk of Dyche winning manager of the year (he's done a decent job but it's very lol if that happens) so I think Guardiola will want to ensure that they simply can't overlook him.

TBH I find it incredulous that anyone would overlook Pep for MOTY regardless of what happens in these last 5 games. But lest we forget that when City won the title in 11/12 under Mancini, the award that season went to......Pardew.

Alan fucking Pardew.

Oh and for good measure, when Pellers won the league and cup double in his first season in 13/14, Pulis scooped the gong Smiley

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132762 on: April 22, 2018, 10:50:47 AM »

Victor and unibet still 7/2 Ronnie which is a bit stale

Appreciate hardly anyone will be able
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #132763 on: April 22, 2018, 11:10:22 AM »

I can’t for the life of me understand why Hearts are 6/1 today at Ibrox.  Even if Hearts put out the kids against this version of a rangers they would  have a chance.  The dressing room is in turmoil the board don’t know what direction they’re looking in well Dodgy Dave definitely doesn’t.  The pumping they took last week, the games they have already slipped up in.  The team are fragile!

Added to that the increased pressure with Hibs and Aberdeen both winning yesterday.  The survival of Sevco relies on season book money and European football I am not sure Murty and his players will handle the added pressure today.

I’d have made Hearts closer to 3/1 and I’d have said that was big.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132764 on: April 22, 2018, 12:13:18 PM »

Ladyboys are 50/1 Tim "gilet" Sherwood for Arsenal's next manager. Big Ron Atkinson is not listed.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8847 8848 8849 8850 [8851] 8852 8853 8854 8855 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: