blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:43:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8851 8852 8853 8854 [8855] 8856 8857 8858 8859 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436063 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132810 on: April 23, 2018, 03:38:08 PM »

Trying to look professional #epicfail

Is that jumper the next #smartcasual city look then?  Off centre with a black under sleeve!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:42:54 PM by arbboy » Logged
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #132811 on: April 23, 2018, 04:02:58 PM »

Princess Cambridge is about to give birth.

"Name the Baby" odds are;

https://www.oddschecker.com/novelty/specials/william-and-kate/royal-baby-name

Lively outsiders in that market are;

Ralph - 66/1

Marky - 100/1

Graham - 1,000/1

After all these years the most successful system bet we came up with turns out to be Royal baby's to be born on Monday's. whowouldhavethunkit?

Good luck with the Column Chompy.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132812 on: April 23, 2018, 04:24:00 PM »

Princess Cambridge is about to give birth.

"Name the Baby" odds are;

https://www.oddschecker.com/novelty/specials/william-and-kate/royal-baby-name

Lively outsiders in that market are;

Ralph - 66/1

Marky - 100/1

Graham - 1,000/1

After all these years the most successful system bet we came up with turns out to be Royal baby's to be born on Monday's. whowouldhavethunkit?

Good luck with the Column Chompy.

Loved that system.  Forgot about it.  Made so much sense.  Monday should never have been a 6/1 poke. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132813 on: April 23, 2018, 05:35:28 PM »

http://www.betfred.com/sport

Here's the thing Betfraud, if you're going to bet to over 200% in every race when you first go up, you probably shouldn't go up at all.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132814 on: April 24, 2018, 09:05:53 AM »

First sprog is called George Louis Alexander. All previous kingy names.

So it's not going to be Alexander I guess. Or George, which Coral and Ladbrokes have at 40-1. Ffs.

The only one that fits my theory now is Fred-er-ick. I'm switching positions here. 63p @ 18-1 please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132815 on: April 24, 2018, 09:37:52 AM »

How about Arch-i-bald?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:03:56 AM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #132816 on: April 24, 2018, 09:45:39 AM »

Big game for Plymouth tonight away at Rochdale.

Plymouth appear to have stuttered slightly and Rochdale have been scrapping to stay up but Plymouth win at 7/2 too big?

Rochdale will be going for it so wouldn’t be a surprise to see some goals. Plymouth and over 2.5 goals 6/1. Plymouth and BTTS 15/2.

Any views?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132817 on: April 24, 2018, 10:08:52 AM »

Plymouth appear to have stuttered slightly and Rochdale have been scrapping to stay up but Plymouth win at 7/2 too big?

Rochdale will be going for it so wouldn’t be a surprise to see some goals. Plymouth and over 2.5 goals 6/1. Plymouth and BTTS 15/2.

Any views?

Huge game for them.
 Much depends on whether their star striker has recovered from injury, according to their forums.
If he doesn't play ....then, like at the weekend, (away against another team fighting for their relegation lives, Northampton) I think they might struggle.
However 7/2 (shortening now I see) does look a bit big.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132818 on: April 24, 2018, 10:11:11 AM »

First live performance of Bulgaria's Eurovision winner.

Fair to say they have a way to go yet.

Sounding like a winner!....just need some great staging on the night(s), and Bob's your uncle  Smiley
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132819 on: April 24, 2018, 10:23:03 AM »

Any views?

Huge game for them.
 Much depends on whether their star striker has recovered from injury, according to their forums.
If he doesn't play ....then, like at the weekend, (away against another team fighting for their relegation lives, Northampton) I think they might struggle.

re the play offs

If they can get something from tonight, then....

its home to Rotherham...who are now "stuck in 4th "....and nothing to play for, so may rest players  pre playoffs?

then away to Scunthorpe....hopefully still a huge game by then.

Finally away to Gillingham who have nothing to play for.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132820 on: April 24, 2018, 10:40:48 AM »

Any views?

Huge game for them.

re the play offs

its home to Rotherham...who are now "stuck in 4th "....and nothing to play for, so may rest players  pre playoffs?

Gillingham could have plenty to play for, only two points clear of Rochdale if Dale win game in hand and Gills have been fallen like a stone last ten games or so since Lovell got them going and they looked very safe.
Still be a very winnable game mind
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 10:43:21 AM by horseplayer » Logged
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #132821 on: April 24, 2018, 11:13:21 AM »

Any views?

Huge game for them.

re the play offs

its home to Rotherham...who are now "stuck in 4th "....and nothing to play for, so may rest players  pre playoffs?

Gillingham could have plenty to play for, only two points clear of Rochdale if Dale win game in hand and Gills have been fallen like a stone last ten games or so since Lovell got them going and they looked very safe.
Still be a very winnable game mind

good spot horsey.....even more reason for Plymouth to get something out of tonight!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132822 on: April 24, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »

Southampton v Bournemouth

Southampton are in real trouble with two points in their last six league games and no pick up in form since their change of manager. They go into this South Coast Derby four points off safety with four games to go.

Bournemouth are in 11th on 38 points so virtually safe although they only have one win in their last six league games.

Prices here are strange. Southampton are 8/11, with 5 wins in 34 league games. This price completely over-estimates the "must win" element of this game. It may be must win but the team is down there for a reason. must win doesn't mean will win

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/southampton-v-bournemouth/winner

I saw Southampton live last Thursday for an away game and in style it was like watching paint dry. No fresh ideas to be seen, no discernible new manager bounce as Hughes prowled the touchline forlornly

He set them up One up front (Long), five at the back, two defensive midfielders, Redmond on the bench. Austin on the bench, Gabbiadini on the bench

Sure they will have a more forward thinking formation here but this is a team with 33 goals in 34 league games

Bournemouth are available at 4/1 with Bet365.

Surely this is a big price? The inefficiency is the market is pricing in the "must win" which i don't happen to believe in for crap sides

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132823 on: April 24, 2018, 01:07:55 PM »

Looks a huge price Rich.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #132824 on: April 24, 2018, 02:36:28 PM »

we have had this discussion before.   Feels like it is just a theory that isn't backed up by the stats.

Charlie Austin is back, but that shouldn't put you off.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 8851 8852 8853 8854 [8855] 8856 8857 8858 8859 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: