blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:22:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8848 8849 8850 8851 [8852] 8853 8854 8855 8856 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13329766 times)
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #132765 on: April 22, 2018, 01:00:16 PM »

Burnley away at Stoke today.

5/2 with Baldy/Beteveryday   looks too big to me.

Recommend £20 Burnley to win at 5/2
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #132766 on: April 22, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »

I can’t for the life of me understand why Hearts are 6/1 today at Ibrox.  Even if Hearts put out the kids against this version of a rangers they would  have a chance.  The dressing room is in turmoil the board don’t know what direction they’re looking in well Dodgy Dave definitely doesn’t.  The pumping they took last week, the games they have already slipped up in.  The team are fragile!

Added to that the increased pressure with Hibs and Aberdeen both winning yesterday.  The survival of Sevco relies on season book money and European football I am not sure Murty and his players will handle the added pressure today.

I’d have made Hearts closer to 3/1 and I’d have said that was big.

Got to recommend betting against Rangers on Sunday, their opponents, Hearts are no great shakes, but there's good reasons.

• Rangers are in disarray, losing after twice being ahead to a 10 man Celtic a few weeks back, then a 4-0 demolition on Sunday have them in a terrible state.
  • Halliday subbed before half time shouted abuse at the bench and got in an argument with a fan,
  • Candeias subbed second half disappeared up the tunnel, didn't come back out,
  • Morelos & Docherty had a fight in the tunnel after the game
  • All the above are still in the squad, Club Captain Wallace & oldest player Miller have been suspended (Miler eventually paid off and left club) - they weren't on the park Sunday but fell out with the manager.

All the above suggests the interim manager (Murty, originally Youths manager) has lost the dressing room so badly he'd need a map and compass to try and find it again.

Hearts, while not playing particularly well can raise their game they stopped Celtic's unbeaten domestic run of over a year with a 4-0 win. They're also very physical & I don't see Rangers fancying a battle.

Rangers are also at home where their record is far worse than their away performances this season (Home Played 17, W8 D 2 L7, Away Played 16, W11 D 3 L2).
Fan groups are threatening silent protests, chained the gates to the training ground shut Sunday night and have turned on the manager and some of the players.

Taking all this into account I see 7/1 Hearts on B366 as a can't resist. 9/2 Draw no bet, or 7/4 Double Chance also tempting if a bit of a safety net wanted.

Happy to take advice on what combo gives better valooo, but have personally done £10 Hearts, £10 Double chance & a £5 fun bet Kilmarnock and Hearts double.

Absent any other input, £20 Hearts & £10 D/C would be my recommendation.

Can place the bet if reqd.

Cheers, makes me feel a bit better about recommending them to Fred a few days/pages ago - Fred's been busy this week - and losing Fred £30. We both forgot that Levein is a clownshoe who, despite everybody knowing rangers are vulnerable if pressed, and dangerous if given space, didn't utilise the pressing game.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:00:41 PM by Rod Paradise » Logged

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132767 on: April 22, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »

Stoke need two wins in their last three games to stand a chance (goal difference they are 5 points behind effective)

haven't won in 11 league games

Liverpool away
Palace home
Swansea away which would be a corker if its live by then

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132768 on: April 22, 2018, 05:12:25 PM »

100pts and 100 goals will be all Pep cares about now.

They need four wins and a draw. The 100 goals is a done deal of course. They'll end up nearer 110. Sky are 1-5 that they break the record of 104. That's big if anything.

Coral are 4-5 that they get to 100 and 100. They're 2-13 to win today. Probs 1-3 to win at West Ham, 1-8 home v Huddersfield, 1-8 home v Brighton and 1-4 at Southampton.

Think 4-5 is about right. Sky are 3-4 that they get to 100pts.

Sky's 9-4 that they win their last five games is interesting though.

Pep will be hellbent on records. Talk of Dyche winning manager of the year (he's done a decent job but it's very lol if that happens) so I think Guardiola will want to ensure that they simply can't overlook him.

TBH I find it incredulous that anyone would overlook Pep for MOTY regardless of what happens in these last 5 games. But lest we forget that when City won the title in 11/12 under Mancini, the award that season went to......Pardew.

Alan fucking Pardew.

Oh and for good measure, when Pellers won the league and cup double in his first season in 13/14, Pulis scooped the gong Smiley

I like Guardiola, but what Dyche has done with the budget he's got is remarkable. Winning the league when you have unlimited budget is impressive, but I'd be voting Dyche personally

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132769 on: April 22, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »

City are tremendous

Also spent £6.5m per point this season (transfer window spend x2), the highest ever

Dyche getting Burnley into Europe (and baulking the adverse analytics!) a slam dunk manager of the year for me

(stands back, waits for end of game)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132770 on: April 22, 2018, 05:42:33 PM »

I like Guardiola, but what Dyche has done with the budget he's got is remarkable. Winning the league when you have unlimited budget is impressive, but I'd be voting Dyche personally

+1

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132771 on: April 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM »

Roy Hodgson would get MOTY if it was done on xG.  Burnley would be in a relegation scrap!  They have run like god this season.  Not because of SD.  If they are still 7th next season then fair play MOTY to Burnley.  #samplesizes #theleaguetabledoeslie
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:59:34 PM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132772 on: April 22, 2018, 06:16:18 PM »

Dyche all day.

KdB player of the year.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132773 on: April 22, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

Carter comes back to muller Dotty on the line - Arb knew!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132774 on: April 22, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »

Pep by a mile. Don't think folk are realising yet just how far clear he is of the crowd. Ridiculous team.

98 down, two to go.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
teddybloat

View Profile
« Reply #132775 on: April 22, 2018, 06:50:43 PM »

really struggling to get the love for dyche.

he's a slightly grittier, more northern, but less sucessful sam allardyce. ok he's got a smaller head.

if we really want to laud someone for doing better than expected without winning the league then surely benitez deseves the award.

i'm not assed about how much city have spent.  this is a team that has fabian delph as a make shift left back and has just completed 1000 passes in a premier league match.

1000 passes, five goals, 98 for the season with four to play.

and this is so commonplace now that city fans -  brought up on kevin pollack, richard dunne and a forward with the nickname 'the goat' - leave in their thousands to beat the rush on their first home game as champions.

i think city have made it look so easy people have lost sight of how dizzyingly high the new standards they have set are.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:52:55 PM by teddybloat » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132776 on: April 22, 2018, 06:58:34 PM »

I didn't know.  A good industry sauce knew who marked my card.  I am not taking the credit.  It was the biggest rick of the first round on his maths based card.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132777 on: April 22, 2018, 07:04:17 PM »

really struggling to get the love for dyche.

he's a slightly grittier, more northern, but less sucessful sam allardyce. ok he's got a smaller head.

if we really want to laud someone for doing better than expected without winning the league then surely benitez deseves the award.

i'm not assed about how much city have spent.  this is a team that has fabian delph as a make shift left back and has just completed 1000 passes in a premier league match.

1000 passes, five goals, 98 for the season with four to play.

and this is so commonplace now that city fans -  brought up on kevin pollack, richard dunne and a forward with the nickname 'the goat' - leave in their thousands to beat the rush on their first home game as champions.

i think city have made it look so easy people have lost sight of how dizzyingly high the new standards they have set are.

If SD is this diff class Burnely will be 20/1+ to go down next year if it isn't just variance and run good.    Anyone want to lay me 10/1 Burnley to go down next year if SD is such a wonder gaffer?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132778 on: April 22, 2018, 07:39:29 PM »

I didn't know.  A good industry sauce knew who marked my card.  I am not taking the credit.  It was the biggest rick of the first round on his maths based card.

I don't know how much of the match you watched but Dotty seemed to be rushing and playing far too quickly during the final couple of sessions.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132779 on: April 22, 2018, 08:05:11 PM »

I don't know how much of the match you watched but Dotty seemed to be rushing and playing far too quickly during the final couple of sessions.

Objection!

I started posting snooker stuff on here but tikay started a dedicated thread and made me post there instead. Now people are posting snooker stuff here when I'm not looking.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 8848 8849 8850 8851 [8852] 8853 8854 8855 8856 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: