blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:07:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8939 8940 8941 8942 [8943] 8944 8945 8946 8947 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13402430 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #134130 on: September 04, 2018, 03:00:27 PM »

Denmark 20/1 tomorrow at Slovakia. Don’t know full story, player revolt or some nonsense.

20/1 looks short, based on this scenario:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45382474

What a farce.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134131 on: September 05, 2018, 11:59:33 AM »

This won't interest too many, but our RU sorts - Tighty in particular - won't love this, I fancy.

Premiership Rugby in £275m takeover talks after CVC approach

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/45417946

CVC generally get it right - they made £8 billion from F1 & £3 billion from SB&G, now their eyes have turned to Rugby Union.

They'll make a fortune I guess, but whether it will be good for RU is another matter.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134132 on: September 05, 2018, 09:42:02 PM »

Laying the Steelers looks like it could be a good idea with all this Leveon Bell stuff at the moment. Looks like he's already lost most of the offensive line guys. If he continues the hold out I can't see it ending well for him.

Taking Ravens and Bengals could be sensible

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134133 on: September 05, 2018, 10:18:30 PM »

Laying the Steelers looks like it could be a good idea with all this Leveon Bell stuff at the moment. Looks like he's already lost most of the offensive line guys. If he continues the hold out I can't see it ending well for him.

Will be back week 2 and everything will be fine. Short memories in the NFL.

That or he ends up in Oakland and everything goes completely bonkers.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #134134 on: September 06, 2018, 03:30:58 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134135 on: September 06, 2018, 09:20:00 AM »

The case of the student who staked £24,000 on 12 horses in 4 races & won just over a million quid heads to court in November.

The bookie refuses to pay on the grounds that her stake was provided by a third party. Think we can reasonably conclude there may have been some MA or ghosting involved, but it must be hard to prove. If the student has no money in the bank & no income which allows her to bet horses at £24,000 a pop, I guess that's the Bookies line - it can't be her betting, or, she is putting on for someone else.

Quite an interesting one. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/08/exclusive-teenager-takes-bet365-court-1m-won-horse-races/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134136 on: September 06, 2018, 02:23:36 PM »

we did this three days ago, read back a page or two

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134137 on: September 06, 2018, 02:24:54 PM »

I think i like the Falcons on the money line for TNF, minus Wentz

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/atlanta-falcons-at-philadelphia-eagles/winner

I also like the Bengals at the Colts (big play passing game v a no name defense, Indy taking it easy with Luck first few weeks and a sorts of running game questions) getting points

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/cincinnati-bengals-at-indianapolis-colts/point-spread

any week one thoughts elsewhere?

Atlanta +4 into +1 in the last 36 hours.

big move with little form to go on

Philly won the same game last year despite being -2TO but no Wentz tonight

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134138 on: September 06, 2018, 06:12:58 PM »

we did this three days ago, read back a page or two

Wasn't sure if it was placed, so was just emphasising the point with the Bell news.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134139 on: September 06, 2018, 06:14:49 PM »

Paddypower have even gone to Falcons -1 now on tonights game.

I like Corey Clement anytime at 5/2 at RedzoneSports for tonight. The Falcons were one of the worst teams in the league to receiving backs last year and I believe Clement is going to have a very good year, with Jeffrey out he may get a few more looks as well. I was hoping for nearer 3/1 but 5/2 is the best price around for it.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134140 on: September 06, 2018, 07:37:38 PM »

The case of the student who staked £24,000 on 12 horses in 4 races & won just over a million quid heads to court in November.

The bookie refuses to pay on the grounds that her stake was provided by a third party. Think we can reasonably conclude there may have been some MA or ghosting involved, but it must be hard to prove. If the student has no money in the bank & no income which allows her to bet horses at £24,000 a pop, I guess that's the Bookies line - it can't be her betting, or, she is putting on for someone else.

Quite an interesting one. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/08/exclusive-teenager-takes-bet365-court-1m-won-horse-races/

Clever student hiring the same lawyer  Smiley

The case has echoes of a previous dispute involving Barney Curley, an Irish gambler and racehorse trainer. In May 2010, accumulator bets on four horses running on the same day – three trained by Curley – netted a total of £3.9m.

On that occasion, another online betting company refused – initially - to pay out £823,000 of the total winnings to Curley’s relatives.

After legal action was instigated, that company eventually paid out in full. Miss McCann has hired the same lawyer Andrew Montague, who represented Curley, to fight her case.
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #134141 on: September 06, 2018, 09:18:07 PM »

Anybody on anything other than handicaps in tonight’s Nfl matchup? I’ve just got FG in every quarter 9/2 and Sanu anytime and brace 9/4 22/1
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134142 on: September 06, 2018, 09:25:31 PM »

Anybody on anything other than handicaps in tonight’s Nfl matchup? I’ve just got FG in every quarter 9/2 and Sanu anytime and brace 9/4 22/1

No bets for me tonight.

Have bet Atlanta to win the Super Bowl, though...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134143 on: September 06, 2018, 09:27:50 PM »

I can't help wondering if most of the Yanks might be somewhat over-golfed after chasing the Fedex $10M making the 6/4+(1.64) Europe a decent proposition.

Poults has just said that he would rather have the final Fedex week off to get better prepared for the RC.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134144 on: September 07, 2018, 08:37:01 AM »

I can't help wondering if most of the Yanks might be somewhat over-golfed after chasing the Fedex $10M making the 6/4+(1.64) Europe a decent proposition.

Poults has just said that he would rather have the final Fedex week off to get better prepared for the RC.

Did he say he WILL miss the final week, because that's a big Wow. Or just that he would rather go prep, as I suspect they all would.......?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8939 8940 8941 8942 [8943] 8944 8945 8946 8947 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: