blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:35:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8964 8965 8966 8967 [8968] 8969 8970 8971 8972 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13441219 times)
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #134505 on: October 28, 2018, 11:03:49 PM »

Wolves 5/2 for a bottom half finish anyone?

The somewhat surprising starts for Watford and Bournemouth shirley put Wolves a little down the pecking order to nab a top 10 spot? Feels like a modest honeymoon period might be coming to an end, and their next 2 games are against Spurs and Arsenal.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-bottom-half
They’ve been roughly the sixth best team in the league so far. Brighton scored with their only shot on target yesterday in a game Wolves dominated. Would happily back them against Arsenal at home. I think they’re in a false position at the moment and should be higher. Not for me.
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #134506 on: October 29, 2018, 05:51:06 PM »

Last season Tottenham's longest odds at home in the league were about 2.6-2.7 for a win in the home game at City. P

Tonight currently 5.4 on the exch.  I'm v surprised that is so big.

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #134507 on: October 29, 2018, 05:58:24 PM »

RAB on Sly - 25/1 City to concede less than 25 league goals

In Pep's 1st 3 seasons at Barcelona they let in 35, 24 then 21

In Pep's 3 seasons at Bayern (34 game season) they let in 23,18, 17

2 seasons to date at City  39 then 27 last season.

Here you go.

Thanks Archer

Looking good so far....    I'm liking the 150/1 on under 21 goals as well which I think hyy might have posted on here and that could be an epic sweat.  Here's hoping not Kaned tonight.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134508 on: October 29, 2018, 06:45:23 PM »

City fans won't like the look of the pitch.

Unable to post photos and you might already have seen, but it's proper grim.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134509 on: October 29, 2018, 07:02:57 PM »

City fans won't like the look of the pitch.

Unable to post photos and you might already have seen, but it's proper grim.

Hoofball it is.

Ederson likes this.

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #134510 on: October 29, 2018, 07:05:11 PM »

Wolves 5/2 for a bottom half finish anyone?

The somewhat surprising starts for Watford and Bournemouth shirley put Wolves a little down the pecking order to nab a top 10 spot? Feels like a modest honeymoon period might be coming to an end, and their next 2 games are against Spurs and Arsenal.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-bottom-half
They’ve been roughly the sixth best team in the league so far. Brighton scored with their only shot on target yesterday in a game Wolves dominated. Would happily back them against Arsenal at home. I think they’re in a false position at the moment and should be higher. Not for me.

Conversely Watford completely outplayed them at Molineux.   5/2 is too big compared to Watford and Bournemouth prices.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134511 on: October 29, 2018, 07:08:03 PM »

Paul Merson in his 'predicts' column on Sky, talking about the pitch not likely to be in perfect condition....

''It just may suit Manchester City that little better as they have a bit more pace in their team and will not be fully reliant on pass, pass, pass''

The team that makes comfortably the most passes every week and broke various passing records last season aren't reliant on a pass pass pass strategy? Is he off his fucking rocker? (rhetorical)

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134512 on: October 29, 2018, 07:25:21 PM »

Last season Tottenham's longest odds at home in the league were about 2.6-2.7 for a win in the home game at City. P

Has to be a bet at that price, surely?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134513 on: October 29, 2018, 07:33:33 PM »

They have prepared for the pitch well by selecting cloggers like Dier and Sissoko and leaving Eriksen on the bench.

Off pub, play nice.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134514 on: October 29, 2018, 10:56:05 PM »

Safe to say that pitch was diabolical.

We've played much better than that, some individual performances were shocking (looking at you Mendy) but thought we were good value for the 3 points. Laporte and Bernardo Silva are different gravy.

Been banging the drum about Mahrez and he once again showed tonight his quality, particularly in the first half. That 100/1 for top scorer is a distant memory now.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134515 on: October 29, 2018, 11:39:36 PM »

Maybe not.....

Think it was decent value tbh.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134516 on: October 30, 2018, 12:15:12 AM »

Wiiiiiiiii, got the MAX on Um Bappy and Ronaldo here. One time.

Liking the City to concede fewer than 25 spot too. Only three shipped after nine games. Nicely ahead of the game currently.

That's a lovely bok before Spuds away tomorrow night Wink

Any bets involving City and Liverpool defence/attack are looking promising 1/4 of way into the season.

City under 25 this season is now odds-on in reality. And I'd still be a backer. Lovely work.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134517 on: October 30, 2018, 12:36:16 AM »

Liking the City to concede fewer than 25 spot too. Only three shipped after nine games. Nicely ahead of the game currently.

Any bets involving City and Liverpool defence/attack are looking promising 1/4 of way into the season.

City under 25 this season is now odds-on in reality. And I'd still be a backer. Lovely work.

It's looking very good, I tip my hat to Archer for pointing it out pre-season. To go away to Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal, get 7 points and not concede is pretty damn impressive. Laporte is the finest CB in the league and Ederson is far and away the best keeper, gives us an incredibly strong backbone.

No doubt some dinosaurs in the media still think our defence can be ''got at''  Cheesy

Of the 3 we have conceded, Huddersfield bagged one and they usually can't score for shit. Football, bloody hell.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134518 on: October 31, 2018, 12:12:41 AM »

Just had a mooch on Shy, can still get the under 25 for 5/2, which I'd say is still cracking value for those that can.

Best Bitter.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #134519 on: October 31, 2018, 12:34:50 AM »

For anyone who got on the Shy RAB 80/1 of 30+ goals for each of Ronaldo and Mbappe.... (think Marky did cos he loves a punt, maybe a few others did?)

Ronaldo scored 2 yesterday so I'm informed he's 7 goals from 10 games.
Mbappe has 9 from 10 games and PSG play tonight.

Long way to go but the bet has mileage.

Yeah, I've got a score on that.

Unlucky, chaps.

Pages: 1 ... 8964 8965 8966 8967 [8968] 8969 8970 8971 8972 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: