blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:47:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8988 8989 8990 8991 [8992] 8993 8994 8995 8996 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446690 times)
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #134865 on: December 20, 2018, 11:39:32 PM »

Should Rafa Benitez be 40/1 to be the next Man United manager?

Big name, proven track record, and clearly not happy with his current boss .. patience must be wearing thin by now?

If Fergie has any influence on the choice and you'd assume that he would have, then Rafa is a no no. He got a bit personal with stuff when he was at Liverpool and Fergie hasn't forgotten it, it's in his autobiography.

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134866 on: December 21, 2018, 01:54:00 PM »

Might be a bit of a 'Pele's retired' this one but I had no idea bookmakers offer different cash-out values to different customers.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134867 on: December 21, 2018, 02:11:43 PM »

These interviews are so good.

https://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/bettingpeople-andy-margett/

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #134868 on: December 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM »

Big name, proven track record, and clearly not happy with his current boss .. patience must be wearing thin by now?

If Fergie has any influence on the choice and you'd assume that he would have, then Rafa is a no no. He got a bit personal with stuff when he was at Liverpool and Fergie hasn't forgotten it, it's in his autobiography.

Irrespective of the SAF influence, I doubt that Rafa would take it for any amount of money. He still has LFC and Liverpool links.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #134869 on: December 21, 2018, 04:56:28 PM »

Irrespective of the SAF influence, I doubt that Rafa would take it for any amount of money. He still has LFC and Liverpool links.

Liverpool and lfc
His senior career at Linares football club shouldn’t make a difference
Jono3131

View Profile
« Reply #134870 on: December 21, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »

Thoughts on Liverpool Wolves goals over 2.5 at evens? I would be hesitant to recommend it as I’m sure there are many more people in the know more then me itt. But seems a good price?
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134871 on: December 21, 2018, 06:56:22 PM »

Might be a bit of a 'Pele's retired' this one but I had no idea bookmakers offer different cash-out values to different customers.

Didn't know it for a fact, but have spoken at length to various people about how genius Cash Out is in general for the bookies. It makes sense that the logic behind the system was eventually optimised to get more dynamic/personalised over time.

Got a half written article about this somewhere but wasn't sure where to publish it.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134872 on: December 21, 2018, 09:24:21 PM »

Hills going 7 places on the final race at Ascot tomorrow.

Really keen on Mr Antolini and will leave another guess or two for someone else

£50 ew please.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134873 on: December 21, 2018, 09:51:00 PM »

Didn't know it for a fact, but have spoken at length to various people about how genius Cash Out is in general for the bookies. It makes sense that the logic behind the system was eventually optimised to get more dynamic/personalised over time.

Got a half written article about this somewhere but wasn't sure where to publish it.

one of the greatest cash cows ever for bookies just behind the reverse withdrawal button
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134874 on: December 21, 2018, 09:53:10 PM »

I understand that he has managed Liverpool, but would that really mean Man U fans oppose him - considering his stature within the game?  

I mean, if Harry Redknapp can go from Southampton to Portsmouth ..

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134875 on: December 21, 2018, 10:33:14 PM »

I understand that he has managed Liverpool, but would that really mean Man U fans oppose him - considering his stature within the game?  

George Graham went to the dark side of North London after managing Arsenal.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #134876 on: December 21, 2018, 10:39:10 PM »

one of the greatest cash cows ever for bookies just behind the reverse withdrawal button

Does come in handy for the antepost Chelts markets, but only with one bookie.

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #134877 on: December 21, 2018, 11:12:23 PM »

George Graham went to the dark side of North London after managing Arsenal.

Arsenal fans are more understanding than Liverpool fans.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134878 on: December 22, 2018, 09:00:39 AM »

Does come in handy for the antepost Chelts markets, but only with one bookie.

I've done some nice business with it last couple of years, especially when conditions have changed or I have heard an interview I didn't like.

Had some crazy offers too. Didn't realise it was individual based either. Interesting.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134879 on: December 22, 2018, 09:22:03 AM »

Hills going 7 places on the final race at Ascot tomorrow.

Really keen on Mr Antolini and will leave another guess or two for someone else

£50 ew please.

Thanks Adzy, appreciate you are still trying to get my Xmas paid for.

WH listed it at 8/1, but I pressed the BOOST button & it became 8.68/1, but that in turn restricted us to £40 EW, as BOOSTED prices are limited, or so it said. That's OK though.

GL all those who come along for the ride.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8988 8989 8990 8991 [8992] 8993 8994 8995 8996 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: