blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:56:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8879 8880 8881 8882 [8883] 8884 8885 8886 8887 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437092 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133230 on: May 19, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »

Amal is wearing Stella McCartney, which we can assume means Meghan Markle won't be.

And for tikay, Lord and Lady Becks

« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:11:15 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133231 on: May 19, 2018, 11:14:42 AM »

^^^

God bless Becks, the boy did good. He's part of the establishment now, and carries it well.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133232 on: May 19, 2018, 11:18:41 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/pimlico/23:48/winner

Preakness tonight

No point me telling anyone Justify will probably win and Good Magic will probably run second, however a race with such a good shape worth chancing a different form line.

If you are nitpicking Justify had a small setback after the Durbee (probably be hard not to running that fast) and would not run here if thought to be major, and Chad Brown the trainer of Good Magic very rarely runs any of his horses quickly after a recent run (tbf here the horse has very few other options after this for ages).

Not having been thrashed  in the Durbee must be a small plus here and TENFOLD 50S 365 was not, ran ok in the Lousianna Derby and that race looks stronger now than it did then, massive stretch to win or even get second but I prefer a fresh face from the also rans.

suggest £10 each way 50s 365 3 places would not take shorter than 33s tbh

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133233 on: May 19, 2018, 11:18:55 AM »

^^^

God bless Becks, the boy did good. He's part of the establishment now, and carries it well.

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133234 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »

Little disappointed to see Becks chewing gum in church. Poor etiquette, that. Essex boy, see?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133235 on: May 19, 2018, 11:53:57 AM »

Amazingly there's no Pimlico on the machine. Daq have it but a grand total of £0 has been done and there's £0 waiting to be matched. Exchanges are so screwed.

Perfect EW race if eight stay in though. Getting 4-5 a place the second-fav, which is probably about a 1-4 shot.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133236 on: May 19, 2018, 11:54:49 AM »

Green.

Bookies knew.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133237 on: May 19, 2018, 11:56:04 AM »

Green.

Bookies knew.

Always follow the market on Queeny hat betting. It always seem to know. I guarantee the favourite will bink on the Thursday of Royal Ascot.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133238 on: May 19, 2018, 11:58:50 AM »

Green.

Bookies knew.

Yup, the 4/5 shot hoses up, and I win £2 off Gill.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133239 on: May 19, 2018, 12:03:15 PM »

Amazingly there's no Pimlico on the machine. Daq have it but a grand total of £0 has been done and there's £0 waiting to be matched. Exchanges are so screwed.

Perfect EW race if eight stay in though. Getting 4-5 a place the second-fav, which is probably about a 1-4 shot.

Was trying not to be to dirty Smiley

Pimlico never on the machine sadly
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133240 on: May 19, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »

Priced on Matchbook bigger liquidity than the Daq these days fast becoming a potential rival to betfair (at last)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133241 on: May 19, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »

A nice double for UFC Chile tomorrow with 888/unibet. I know Fred can't be with these bookies but maybe someone else might want to get on if they can.

Lee to win by decision - 8 points/ £40. 5/2
First is in a womens fight. Ladies fights go to decisions quite often, mostly because of a lack of power of the fighters relative to male fighters.
Andrea Lee is a big favourite for this fight and I expect her to win. Lee is a good kickboxer, strong in the clinch, but has also had success through wrestling so far in her career. I expect her to dominate the fight and take a decision. Hopefully her opponent Veronica Macedo can hang in there through three rounds. Basically these two firms have the submission victory too short for Lee, so that makes a decision win a bet imo.
https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/andrea-lee-v-veronica-macedo/method-of-victory

Reyes by KO/TKO - 4/1 £30/6 points
Cannonier vs Reyes should be a brawl and it is favoured to finish inside the distance. It is a step up for Reyes and will show if he is the real deal. It should be a great fight and the one I'm looking forward to most on the card. Reyes is 8-0, with 5 via TKO/KO and two by submission and one via decision. Reyes can wrestle but I expect a stoppage to more likely via strikes rather than a submission. Cannonier is strong and can definitely win too and it could be a close fight but once again, these firms have the submission victory too short for Reyes.

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/jared-cannonier-v-dominick-reyes/method-of-victory

i think both prices have thoroughly gone

7/4 and 2/1 respectively

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133242 on: May 19, 2018, 01:50:47 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/pimlico/23:48/winner

Preakness tonight

No point me telling anyone Justify will probably win and Good Magic will probably run second, however a race with such a good shape worth chancing a different form line.

If you are nitpicking Justify had a small setback after the Durbee (probably be hard not to running that fast) and would not run here if thought to be major, and Chad Brown the trainer of Good Magic very rarely runs any of his horses quickly after a recent run (tbf here the horse has very few other options after this for ages).

Not having been thrashed  in the Durbee must be a small plus here and TENFOLD 50S 365 was not, ran ok in the Lousianna Derby and that race looks stronger now than it did then, massive stretch to win or even get second but I prefer a fresh face from the also rans.

suggest £10 each way 50s 365 3 places would not take shorter than 33s tbh

if anyone can do B365 let us know,only place at 50-1

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133243 on: May 19, 2018, 02:18:23 PM »

Roz Bulmer in BDO Womens World Dart Trophy.

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/womens-bdo-world-darts-trophy/bdo-womens-world-darts-trophy/winner

The daughter of my cousin , has been playing very well lately,knocked out of the Danish open in the semi by this same opponent ,Deta Hedman (ranked 3 in this,former number one).

Roz's game has come on leaps and bounds this last year and would be no surprise to see her do well.

Recommend a sentimental £10 ew if Fred can get on.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133244 on: May 19, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »

Here is the full draw.If she beats Hedman ,she plays Prins or Wright , both players she has beaten in the past.

https://dartsnews.com/bdo-releases-schedule-for-bdo-world-trophy-2018/

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 8879 8880 8881 8882 [8883] 8884 8885 8886 8887 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: